USA Academy Facilities Complete!

Severino

On 2/15/2021 at 12:28 AM, eaglesinsider said:

Do you ever wonder what Dusty's end game was? Like if it wasn't for COVID, what then? What possible excuse could he have come up with to justify continuing the scam? It's beyond delusional. I don't know how you can operate like that, going from one scam to another, and still look yourself in the mirror every day. 

More impressive is the hucksters he lassoed!

rush, watson, GSB, etc.. . 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 12:28 AM, eaglesinsider said:

Do you ever wonder what Dusty's end game was? 

It was your basic stone soup scam.  The problem was it only attracted people also with empty pockets looking for money.  In the end everyone is standing around looking at each other saying "I thought I was going to get money from you."  I suspect the real target was the City of Wetumpka.

Same deal with COF Academy with the added wrinkle of a life insurance scheme.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Severino said:

It was your basic stone soup scam.  The problem was it only attracted people also with empty pockets looking for money.  In the end everyone is standing around looking at each other saying "I thought I was going to get money from you."  I suspect the real target was the City of Wetumpka.

Same deal with COF Academy with the added wrinkle of a life insurance scheme.

Didn't stop watson. Now he is screwing fans over to pay for all star games. Claims to be doing it for the kids yet making money off of them.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

More impressive is the hucksters he lassoed!

rush, watson, GSB, etc.. . 

But who brokered the fuckin’ thing to start?

Now that’s the Q and A we need to have.... Propst, KTwat for starters. 

Seen enough of GSB’s bullshit, could predict every answer to every question. 

Make it happen, Sweet. 

bgw

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

But who brokered the fuckin’ thing to start?

Now that’s the Q and A we need to have.... Propst, KTwat for starters. 

Seen enough of GSB’s bullshit, could predict every answer to every question. 

Make it happen, Sweet. 

bgw

GSB said he had Dusty's ass sued.

LOL

He told me 25 times wait and see that they would be taking kids from Hoover.  Dusty was telling people everything was going to be built in 6 months.  It took 2 years to build Hoover High School with an unlimited budget but he would do it in 6 months. 

Who in their right mind would have built that school in the backwoods anyway. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Sports 101: Why build a stadium with your own money when city or county government will build one for you.  A stadium which you can then exploit for lucrative marketing deals with Nike, Adidas or Under Armour, given you can attract enough media attention.  Of course, that might be giving too much credit to a guy whose background was in education and high school athletics, not marketing.

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

GSB said he had Dusty's ass sued.

LOL

He told me 25 times wait and see that they would be taking kids from Hoover.  Dusty was tell people everything was going to be built in 6 months.  It took 2 years to build Hoover High School with an unlimited budget but he would do it in 6 months. 

Pole barns, industrial fans, exposed wiring, asbestos galore.... who the fuck knows. 

One thing is certain, being the dumbass I am believing school choice and all that shit, wanted it to happen and wanted Propst to blow the lid off the HS landscape. It didn’t happen....

GSB was a loud mouth piece in this bullshit and just like his Orange daddy, just fabricated bullshit on top of bullshit. 

To me the connection was made on social media, then who the hell knows....

bgw

• Haha 1

On 2/17/2021 at 7:19 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Pole barns, industrial fans, exposed wiring, asbestos galore.... who the fuck knows. 

One thing is certain, being the dumbass I am believing school choice and all that shit, wanted it to happen and wanted Propst to blow the lid off the HS landscape. It didn’t happen....

GSB was a loud mouth piece in this bullshit and just like his Orange daddy, just fabricated bullshit on top of bullshit. 

To me the connection was made on social media, then who the hell knows....

bgw

These guys don't get involved with these kids until they have already demonstrated a certain athletic ability.

22 minutes ago, Severino said:

These guys don't get involved with these kids until they have already demonstrated a certain athletic ability.  Instead of standing around in your brand name gear watching 17 year olds bear crawl in an indoor athletic facility, how about volunteering and teaching them about a bear triangle when they're 12.  They would be better prepared when they reach senior year, instead of having to repeat 12th grade.

Some of them do it when they are kids as well. watson gets in the ears of the middle school kids and their parents that he figures he can bank off of. As they get older he steers them to whichever college wants to pay him and give him false recognition as some sort of high school guru when he is really just a grifter. That's why he is banned from coaching in Georgia and can no longer be affiliated directly with any high school program. Even though he makes sure to get around that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Some of them do it when they are kids as well. watson gets in the ears of the middle school kids and their parents that he figures he can bank off of. As they get older he steers them to whichever college wants to pay him and give him false recognition as some sort of high school guru when he is really just a grifter. That's why he is banned from coaching in Georgia and can no longer be affiliated directly with any high school program. Even though he makes sure to get around that.

It’s starts earlier than MS, Brother. 

Anybody who will write a check, they’ll tag the kids highlights in social media and all. $250 a year or something like that. 

Selling dreams is the easiest sell there is, especially when it parents for their kids! 

Sad