The left wingers President

Nolebull813

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Imagine introducing me to your lady and I hug her and rub her arm.  

Oh, I'd dot your eye!

Or, as @rockinl said, "split your wig." I hadn't heard that one and got a kick out of it. With the stay-at-home stuff, I've only been able to use it around the house (I'm not yet as tired of it as others are).

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

I can speak for voters because I am one...

In the eyes of god and most voters they may be both damned, but when you get to the polling booth it's 'supposed' to be your duty to select one...

Which requires passing judgement to a certain degree, and weighing not only the volume, but also the depth of any social infractions...

You apparently feel it will make ZERO difference, and ALL things are equal, to which I differ.

If you think posting a huff on my post opinion trash propaganda piece or blogs and articles backs you on that, then GREAT 👍... but I don't need anyone else's opinion, when I have my own...

Im a voter too and I hold a different view...you see the dilemma in your thinking that your viewpoint is the default viewpoint of voters in general?

You can only speak for yourself, I believe you’ve used that argument against others.   😉 

👇

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Not to beat a dead horse 🤷‍♂️

I just actually needed this disclaimer 🤔, so you couldn't catch me in any 'loopholes' here...🤣

Yes I was speaking in the eyes of man (voters) here.... not in the eyes of god.

...otherwise I might have to yield to your 'point' 😜

20 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Im a voter too and I hold a different view...you see the dilemma in your thinking that your viewpoint is the default viewpoint of voters in general?

No...I see YOUR DILEMMA...

The one that thinks some "majority"  or general acceptance that must think like me...

makes the difference...

giphy.gif

One could easily say....that since it makes a difference to me...one voter...

That it has CERTAINLY has made a difference...and all things are NOT quite equal...

now are they ?

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

No...I see YOUR DILEMMA...

The one that thinks some "majority" must think like me...

to make a difference

giphy.gif

One could easily say....since it make a difference to me...one voter...

That it has CERTAINLY has made a difference...and all things are NOT quite equal...

now are they ?

giphy.gif

What are you talking about?  You’re the one that said you speak for voters.  That’s on YOU, now you’re deflecting instead of just admitting your false logic.  

I made a reasonable assumption that some people will be confused on where to proceed with this new information on Biden and it’s supported by polling.  

You’re hilarious troll, the problem is you try way too hard to make a statement, that typically goes no where.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

What are you talking about?  You’re the one that said you speak for voters.  That’s on YOU, now you’re deflecting instead of just admitting your false logic.  

I made a reasonable assumption that some people will be confused on where to proceed with this new information on Biden and it’s supported by polling.  

You’re hilarious troll, the problem is you try way too hard to make a statement, that typically goes no where.  

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You actually have to win something first in order for me to lose.  The problem is there are fallacies in your position and one’s you’ve pointed out on others.  

Regroup and try again tomorrow, you might have a better day 😂 

last word always makes you feel so much better....

doesn't it?

giphy.gif

Survey from Harvard Kennedy school of government shows Biden’s favorable/unfavorable at 34/47 among voters 18-29.  More young voters have a very favorable view of Trump than Biden.  Combine that with softness with Latinos and maybe even some Sanders voters and tell me how Biden wins.  He needs more than African Americans and women.  If Trump comes even close to splitting the youth vote ... I just don’t think Biden can overcome that.  Registered voter polls are very capable of being misleading.  It is about who actually votes.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Bormio said:

Survey from Harvard Kennedy school of government shows Biden’s favorable/unfavorable at 34/47 among voters 18-29.  More young voters have a very favorable view of Trump than Biden.  Combine that with softness with Latinos and maybe even some Sanders voters and tell me how Biden wins.

18-29s don't vote.

There's far more harmony in the Democratic Party in May 2020 than there was as late as August 2016.

And suburban women have completely abandoned Trump.

Oh, and Biden is winning every national poll and nearly every battleground poll.

BUt TeLl ME hoW BiDEN wInS!

🤡

Registered voter polls are very capable of being misleading.  It is about who actually votes.

And yet 18-29s are the smallest voting bloc and you just used that as your prime evidence that Biden won't be able to win.

You make other clowns look normal by comparison.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Survey from Harvard Kennedy school of government shows Biden’s favorable/unfavorable at 34/47 among voters 18-29.

In July 2016, Hillary Clinton's favorable rating among 18-29s was 31%

Hillary Clinton's Continuing Youth Problem

She got 55% of the 18-29 vote and beat Trump by 19 points in that age group.

How Groups Voted in 2016

@Bormio, go back to mistakenly sticking syringes up people's asses.

💩

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

In July 2016, Hillary Clinton's favorable rating among 18-29s was 31%

Hillary Clinton's Continuing Youth Problem

She got 55% of the 18-29 vote and beat Trump by 19 points in that age group.

How Groups Voted in 2016

@Bormio, go back to mistakenly sticking syringes up people's asses.

💩

now there you go with facts again... 

57 minutes ago, noonereal said:

now there you go with facts again... 

Hey can you ask that prick canes who one the election in 2016. Who is the President today. 

He was wrong as fuck. Killary will win by a land slide. Trump wont win triple digit elctoral votes. Blah blah bla. 

The facts are Trump is our President, like it or not. 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 4:15 PM, Troll said:

well at least that is a real discussion 👍

According to the talking head, it's really only a concern for the left...

judging by the responses here from both sides, I'd say that was a fairly accurate statement.

(guessing here probably because T's already been thru it, and B has not...)

The only thing I find 'odd' about the entire scenario, is some of the media from the actual left side, putting or keeping some of this stuff in the spotlight....

There must be some reasoning there

🤔

Advertising, ratings, click bait et al is my reaction. 

bgw

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Advertising, ratings, click bait et al is my reaction. 

bgw

Yes definitely...👍

I'm just an open minded kind of guy tho. 😀

and there is almost never...

only one spice in the sauce...🤔

• Like 1

If Reuters has this a dead heat among registered voters - ouch.  Trump’s numbers have recovered the past couple of weeks.  The realization that we have to function as a country despite the presence of the virus is slowly settling in - and those who deny it will not be rewarded come election time.

Gotta love wishful, clueless @Bormio.

First, he gets the 18-29s completely wrong and now he thinks a single poll in May which shows Biden +2 is an "ouch" result for him. Of course that ignores the polling average which has him +5.9 right now.

And that Reuters poling dump included a job approval number for Trump that is -8 which is a far better indicator of reelection odds, in May, than anything else.

https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2020-05/2020_reuters_tracking_-_core_political_coronavirus_tracker_05_06_2020.pdf

Trump is at 35% job approval among independent registered voters.

Ouch.

On 5/4/2020 at 6:35 PM, maxchoboian said:

Oh, I'd dot your eye!

Or, as @rockinl said, "split your wig." I hadn't heard that one and got a kick out of it. With the stay-at-home stuff, I've only been able to use it around the house (I'm not yet as tired of it as others are).

"Split your wig" was a term I heard often when I was in law enforcement. Mainly used by black gangs when describing what they would do to someone who pissed them off. "I'll split that motherfuckers wig!!" In other words, I'll bust him up side his head. Or it could also mean shooting someone in the head. Same thing.

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

"Split your wig" was a term I heard often when I was in law enforcement. Mainly used by black gangs when describing what they would do to someone who pissed them off. "I'll split that motherfuckers wig!!" In other words, I'll bust him up side his head. Or it could also mean shooting someone in the head. Same thing.

I figured it was something you had heard on the streets, and the 'bust 'em upside the head' is what I imagined it meant. Had never heard that before, and it made me laugh.

• Like 1

Pelosi just said she believes Biden, and won’t talk about the allegations anymore. Holy shit. She is the top democrat in the country, and she basically said the accuser should not even be heard. What kind of backwards shit are they running? 

And you wonder why posters on this forum who are conservative don’t take anything you left wingers say seriously. You supper leaders who aid and abet rape. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Pelosi just said she believes Biden, and won’t talk about the allegations anymore. Holy shit. She is the top democrat in the country, and she basically said the accuser should not even be heard. What kind of backwards shit are they running? 

And you wonder why posters on this forum who are conservative don’t take anything you left wingers say seriously. You supper leaders who aid and abet rape. 

Pelosi can go play in traffic and take Maxie with her.... the Donald may be interested in playing as a cure for COVID-19.

bgw

• Haha 1