The left wingers President

Nolebull813

44 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Pelosi can go play in traffic and take Maxie with her.... the Donald may be interested in playing as a cure for COVID-19.

bgw

We didn’t elect him to be our father figure or moral compass. We elected him to pack the courts with conservative judges!!!! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

We didn’t elect him to be our father figure or moral compass. We elected him to pack the courts with conservative judges!!!! 

Well shit, I like the interpretation as to what was meant.... as long as it's relevant and current, some things that made sense in late 1700s don't apply today. Granted I opened a can of worms, but you know what I mean...

bgw

41 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I voted for someone who would not bend over for China and apologize to a country that chants Death to America on a daily basis while putting our Vets first above ILLEGAL voters...I'm I mean aliens.

Instead you voted for a guy that bends over backwards to Saudi Arabia, one of the biggest supporters of terrorism and whose citizens were responsible for 9/11.  👍🏿 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, The Guru said:

Gotta love wishful, clueless @Bormio.

First, he gets the 18-29s completely wrong and now he thinks a single poll in May which shows Biden +2 is an "ouch" result for him. Of course that ignores the polling average which has him +5.9 right now.

And that Reuters poling dump included a job approval number for Trump that is -8 which is a far better indicator of reelection odds, in May, than anything else.

https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2020-05/2020_reuters_tracking_-_core_political_coronavirus_tracker_05_06_2020.pdf

Trump is at 35% job approval among independent registered voters.

Ouch.

Things are heading South for Biden.

A new poll in six battleground states this fall shows President Donald Trump leading Joe Biden.

The new poll from Change Research and CNBC shows Trump leading Biden by two points in Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

https://www.ajc.com/news/poll-president-trump-leads-joe-biden-battleground-states/9USSvxYVgNRqqivHCeAh6I/

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Things are heading South for Biden.

A new poll in six battleground states this fall shows President Donald Trump leading Joe Biden.

The new poll from Change Research and CNBC shows Trump leading Biden by two points in Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

https://www.ajc.com/news/poll-president-trump-leads-joe-biden-battleground-states/9USSvxYVgNRqqivHCeAh6I/

Biden’s problem is so many of his voters are blah about him, whereas Trump voters are on fire for their candidate.  When the screen turns to likely voters, I think Trump’s numbers will improve even more.  I think Trump will perform better this time with Latinos, youth and African-American men.  Maybe not a lot, but enough.

48 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I think Trump will perform better this time with Latinos, youth and African-American men.  Maybe not a lot, but enough.

Bormio teeming with support for his claims as usual.

I bet he still thinks that Biden's 34% favorable among 18-29 voters is significant.

🤡

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, The Guru said:

Bormio teeming with support for his claims as usual.

I bet he still thinks that Biden's 34% favorable among 18-29 voters is significant.

gshat.png.242cdbd9a8983ffe704f6dd2d6f9a002.png

🤡

OOOOH ....Lookie thar...

another 'littlefoot'  siting. 👀

man that littlefoot is a real turd slinger.. 💩

BTW...you may want to avoid placing bets when it involves statistics and math skills,  but 66 likes to place bets, so maybe he will take you up on that...  👍

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Troll said:

OOOOH ....Lookie thar...

another 'littlefoot'  siting. 👀

man that littlefoot is a real turd slinger.. 💩

BTW...you may want to avoid placing bets when it involves statistics and math skills,  but 66 likes to place bets, so maybe he will take you up on that...  👍

and Ronnie like to throw his B.S. conspiracies around like his boy throws shit around ^^...🤡...and when Ronnie is not busy chasing conspiracies??.. he's busy playing Judge Judy...🙄

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

and Ronnie like to throw his B.S. conspiracies around like his boy like throwing shit...🤡...and when Ronnie is not busy chasing conspiracies??.. he's busy playing Judge Judy...🙄

Yes I chased the 'russian collusion' conspiracy, the stormy conspiracy, and the impeach him conspiracy...

What others do you suggest?

🤡

PS: what did any real judges say bout those?

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yes I chased the 'russian collusion' conspiracy, the stormy conspiracy, and the impeach him conspiracy...

What others do you suggest?

🤡

PS: what did any real judges say bout those?

as you know Russia spent millions of dollars to get Trump elected and Putin told us he supported Trump...Russia did help him get elected...the recent Senate report confirmed that last week...so the whole Russian "conspiracy" did happen.

Stormy...got Cohen sent to jail and "Individual Number One" Trump..will find out all about his campaign finance violations once he leaves office...Stormy never left...she's waiting for Donny.

Impeachment?...yea he was impeached...that's a fact...and most Americans know he sold his country out to go after his political foe..looks like you're 0-3 this a.m. Ronnie...go drink some O.J. and sleep it off....😉

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

as you know Russia spent millions of dollars to get Trump elected and Putin told us he supported Trump...Russia did help him get elected...the recent Senate report confirmed that last week...so the whole Russian "conspiracy" did happen.

Stormy...got Cohen sent to jail and "Individual Number One" Trump..will find out all about his campaign finance violations once he leaves office...Stormy never left...she's waiting for Donny.

Impeachment?...yea he was impeached...that's a fact...and most Americans know he sold his country out to go after his political foe..looks like you're 0-3 this a.m. Ronnie...go drink some O.J. and sleep it off....😉

no that's 3-0 for you 👍

....how are you so good at 🤡 conspiracies?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Ok ❄

• Confused 1

On 5/4/2020 at 8:37 PM, Bormio said:

If Trump comes even close to splitting the youth vote ... I just don’t think Biden can overcome that.

https://morningconsult.com/2020/05/11/biden-popularity-reade-allegations-polling/

He’s strongest with those ages 18-29 (54 percent to 23 percent) and voters between the ages of 30 and 44 (45 percent to 38 percent), but also leads Trump by 4 points among women 65 and up. The two are in statistical dead heats among women ages 45-54 and 55-64.

Clown thy name is @Bormio.

🤡

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Guru said:

https://morningconsult.com/2020/05/11/biden-popularity-reade-allegations-polling/

He’s strongest with those ages 18-29 (54 percent to 23 percent) and voters between the ages of 30 and 44 (45 percent to 38 percent), but also leads Trump by 4 points among women 65 and up. The two are in statistical dead heats among women ages 45-54 and 55-64.

Clown thy name is @Bormio.

🤡

Did mommy tuck you in nice and tight tonight? French toast sticks tomorrow to power you through your "work" day. 😂

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Did mommy tuck you in nice and tight tonight? French toast sticks tomorrow to power you through your "work" day. 😂

why does a grown man (?) post like a 12 year old girl ^^??....constantly.....🙄....maybe one day he'll post like an adult???...🤡

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Hmmmmm, Not sure....

why do you?

giphy.gif

🤡

and why does one clown always defend another clown??..humm...obsessed Ronnie?...about what??...you and your buddie's childish posts...I could care less how foolish you clowns make yourselves look....keep up the good work!..🤡...🤡