How far do you trust the Government?

Cat_Scratch

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

just a good footnote about the 'gold rush' on vaccines....

once they put that law in place that most are still unfamiliar with...

fagetaboudit...

more lucrative than computer software

apparently...

Totally agree. Billion dollar pots of gold at the end of that vaccine rainbow.

You already know everyone will have to be vaccinated to be allowed into social events, school, travel, etc... 

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

So Fauci and partner shuts down Mikovits during the HIV vaccine research and comes up with a patent to treat HIV. Something is rotten in Denmark.

but.... but... but.

SNOPES SAID .....🤣

that was Roses 🌹

😆

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

You remember the start right?

nothing like stealing from your friends to kick start your legacy.....🤷‍♂️

True. One more tiny note about Gates. Wonder how Microsoft started? Gates will never tell you that he cashed in on the code that a group of programmers were working on at MIT. Gates saw potential dollars while the others were just having fun learning to code. A mix of model train hobbyist and computer programmers that played with code and electronics. Gates just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Tell me what you know about Gates getting his start?

Was one of the programmers George Greenblatt or something like that?

Bunch of childhood friends, geeks, used to steal their code from dumpsters and tinker...

rich boys somehow even got to play on some college equipment....until they got banned for some shit.

Allen was the original brains and basically built windows, he got billy to work with him instead of Harvard.  Together they bought DOS when they knew IBM needed something like that (maybe be your reference? )..and got dialed in to the every IBM sold gravy train...

Windows takes off.

Al gets mysterious rare white blood cell cancer and has to dial it back, while G is renegotiating a new non 50/50 split and trying to buy him out....Al took what shares he had (set for life money) and ran...

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Gates just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

or they were already in the business...

knew what IBM needed..

and scammed um sourced the purchase what they needed,

for cheap....

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

Bunch of childhood friends, geeks, used to steal their code from dumpsters and tinker...

rich boys somehow even got to play on some college equipment....until they got banned for some shit.

Allen was the original brains and basically built windows, he got billy to work with him instead of Harvard.  Together they bought DOS when they knew IBM needed something like that (must be your reference to the MIT remarks).

Al gets mysterious rare white blood cell cancer and has to dial it back, while G is renegotiating a new non 50/50 split and trying to buy him out....Al took what shares he had (set for life money) and ran...

Cheese and Rice... I can't remember shit lately... 

Read a book on Gates back in the early 80's when he was accused of stealing code to start MicroSoft. I have Gate's and the MIT Model Railroad club fused for some reason.  After some quick research I'm sure he was never near MIT in the 80's. I remember he dropped out of Harvard now. 

Reminds me of the time I crossed up Rutgers and the discovery of Penicillin. I was wrong there also. It sucks gettin old...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Cheese and Rice... I can't remember shit lately... 

Read a book on Gates back in the early 80's when he was accused of stealing code to start MicroSoft. I have Gate's and the MIT Model Railroad club fused for some reason.  After some quick research I'm sure he was never near MIT in the 80's. I remember he dropped out of Harvard now. 

Reminds me of the time I crossed up Rutgers and the discovery of Penicillin. I was wrong there also. It sucks gettin old...

I hear ya 🙄

but you are talking about almost 40 year old news .....remember?  🤣

edited to add: here's an old interview

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Troll said:

PISS POOR references....

You just about proved his point if Snopes and wiki are on board with the BS....

Of course they are piss poor references. Mainly because you want to believe the antivaxx bullshit, so you'll grasp onto the weakest disproven information from a criminal over the preponderence of the evidence.

You have to follow the links inside the snipes and wiki pages. 

That lady's study was removed from the Science journal after it was found that it could not be duplicated NUMEROUS times by different groups of scientists, jncluding blind studies from all over the world. 

Her evidence is fucking trash, and we have faceless idiots on here sharing in fucking trash... again and again. There is a reason it's getting removed from YouTube. It's fucking trash and being shared in a time when we should be looking for facts and definitely not sharing fucking trash. 

I've asked very nicely for us to stop sharing in fucking trash on here already. 

• Thanks 2

You people may or may not care for snopes, but, it links to points of reference to back up it's claims. Wiki is crowdsourced and also links to it's references which, yep, you guessed it... Backs up it's claims. 

The video doesn't back up shit. It does feed a bullshit conspiracy theory though. So, that's apparently good enough for... ahem... "alright dudes posting in the gutters of the internet." 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Troll said:

but.... but... but.

SNOPES SAID .....🤣

that was Roses 🌹

😆

Pretty sure that you failed to even open the Snopes link if you think this. I haven't reopened it this morning, but, I'm almost 100% positive it never mentioned an HIV study at all. The entire article was based on her numerous times discredited study about viral causes for chronic fatigue syndrome. I don't remember it ever mentioning HIV even once. It may have reference Fauci once or twice though. I do remember seeing his name. 

• Like 1

There is a preponderance of evidence out there that vaccines are not only safe, but, have been one of the most powerful tools the medical field(hence the human race) has against numerous life threatening diseases. 

"Alright dudes" posting anonymously in the gutters of the internet search far and wide for people from the fringes to back up their predisposed beliefs. Occasionally they can find someone that hasn't yet been discredited in the science community at large, but, not very often. 

This Mikovits lady's study was discredited numerous times by numerous teams of scientists from all over the world, many of them never knowing anything about her. 

That video was bullshit on it's face. That lady is a discredited scientist and quite potentially a criminal that got lucky the people she stole from were also having their own legal issues or she would have a criminal record right now for theft.  Because there is a couple of antivaxxers on here, she is the most credible scientist in the history of science that disproves snopes, wiki, the Chicago Tribune and Dr. David Gorski all in one quick hit 25 minute video that YouTube has taken down 50 times already. xD

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Of course they are piss poor references. Mainly because you want to believe the antivaxx bullshit, so you'll grasp onto the weakest disproven information from a criminal over the preponderence of the evidence.

You have to follow the links inside the snipes and wiki pages. 

That lady's study was removed from the Science journal after it was found that it could not be duplicated NUMEROUS times by different groups of scientists, jncluding blind studies from all over the world. 

Her evidence is fucking trash, and we have faceless idiots on here sharing in fucking trash... again and again. There is a reason it's getting removed from YouTube. It's fucking trash and being shared in a time when we should be looking for facts and definitely not sharing fucking trash. 

I've asked very nicely for us to stop sharing in fucking trash on here already. 

Trash because you an Snoopy say so ? 🤣 

Oh and crying about big brother Youtard censorship is cute,  but not really helping you here...🤣

Some corrections needed for your ASSumptions...

- I'm not an anti-vaxer ....there are good and bad vaxes....DUH

- Your not asking to stop sharing trash, you are asking to not be told what you don't agree with, or don't want to hear...

🤷‍♂️

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There is a preponderance of evidence out there that vaccines are not only safe, but, have been one of the most powerful tools the medical field(hence the human race) has against numerous life threatening diseases. 

"Alright dudes" posting anonymously in the gutters of the internet search far and wide for people from the fringes to back up their predisposed beliefs.

There is also a preponderance of evidence that "some" vaccines (not all DUH) have caused irrepairable  damage...

Stating that If they are "so safe".... then PRIVATE companies need not have government 'protection', from ANY recourse from DAMAGES....to which, if you ACTUALLY believe what you post, you would HAVE to agree with.... is certainly a fair line of inquiry

Is there any logic, or only emotion in your "opinion".

as in, don't you agree with this?

🤔

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

Trash because you an Snoopy say so ? 🤣 

Oh and crying about big brother Youtard censorship is cute,  but not really helping you here...🤣

Some corrections needed for your ASSumptions...

- I'm not an anti-vaxer ....there are good and bad vaxes....DUH

- Your not asking to stop sharing trash, you are asking to not be told what you don't agree with, or don't want to hear...

Too Bad... 🤷‍♂️

No, I have asked nicely to for us to stop sharing misinformation on here. Fucking garbage on here. And you damned well know it. 

If there is a fact on here that I don't like, you'll never see me taking it down or bitching about it. When there is straight bullshit on here, then you see me bitching about it. Has nothing to do with my "feelings" on it. That could be you projecting. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

No, I have asked nicely to for us to stop sharing misinformation on here. Fucking garbage on here. And you damned well know it. 

If there is a fact on here that I don't like, you'll never see me taking it down or bitching about it. When there is straight bullshit on here, then you see me bitching about it. Has nothing to do with my "feelings" on it. That could be you projecting. 

So I take it that means you agree with

private companies not needing any protection from the citizens government, that prevents citizens from any form of redress, or reimbursement for any damages, for any vax that happens to turn out bad.....

RIGHT ?  😏

Fucking garbage is attacking the poster, when you can't handle the convo....

BTW: SOME people call that "straight bullshit" too...👍

2 hours ago, Troll said:

So I take it that means you agree with

private companies not needing any protection from the citizens government, that prevents citizens from any form of redress, or reimbursement for any damages, for any vax that happens to turn out bad.....

RIGHT ?  😏

Fucking garbage is attacking the poster, when you can't handle the convo....

BTW: SOME people call that "straight bullshit" too...👍

Where did I attack a poster? Pretty sure that is just more misinfo. 

When you post misinfo, and I feel the need to discredit that info, it's only a personal attack on you if you're emotionally attached to the information being discredited. Right? Right. So certainly, that's bullshit. 

I think you can go back and see where I don't disagree with anyone about Fauci having conflict of interest and I haven't cared to try going back to see if what was said about him by the lady in the video was true or not, because it has nothing to do with my points of contention with the video. Much like the bolded stuff in your quoted post as well. I don't feel like chasing rabbits down holes every single day. 

If you don't like the government protecting the vax makers I'm sure you hate all the regulations on medical malpractice and all that protect hospitals and doctors nationwide by limiting the public redress either. Still that has nothing to do with problems with people posting misinformation on here.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You people may or may not care for snopes, but, it links to points of reference to back up it's claims. Wiki is crowdsourced and also links to it's references which, yep, you guessed it... Backs up it's claims. 

LOLOLOLOLOL 🤣  TOOOoooooooo Funny!

Those conspiracy Websites post more 'links'.....🤣 if that's what you find believable.

BTW: Wiki is not crowdsourced....it's crowd censored...

Look up the name of the Seaside Roller coaster that was pictured in all the AP stories drowning in the ocean after Sandy......STAR JET  🤣🤣🤣........anyone that lived there and worked those rides,  knows WHAT they were NAMED (and signed, and advertised, and even ticketed as LOL) for decades....just because there was a little friendly competition between the piers and some 'names got used' (borrowed without permission) doesn't mean you use the one the manufacturer had to list on the order form...so he didn't get sued.  The owners of the Pier called it something different (but never got sued, replaced the foreign original with an American bootleg....The American company could not call it the German name, but the Owners and everyone that ever rode it, sure did  ) and to this day if you go to the actual OWNERS website, you will find the 'actual name'....but Go to WIKI, and you will look like the ass you represent...

Yes 'they' were notified, but decided to actually 'censor' the ACTUAL TRUTH....and go with 'what they found online' instead of the actual OWNER.  go figure.

NEED ANY MORE PROOF ?

🤣

giphy.gif

• Confused 1