Rating the Schedules: Georgia Edition

59 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Idk about proceeds from the Ship.... I don’t think it would be significant, good question on gate/concessions proceeds... I’m sure there’s a standard in region but as far as out of region. Dunno. 

Maybe @HawgGoneIt, would have some insight. 

bgw

Yeah, idk about the gates at the championships. The Gwinnett High School Association adds dollars to the normal gates during the playoffs before the state championships though, so, it seems like possibly the teams would get their standard gate share amount from the state games too, of course those games are normally at a neutral locations so, not really sure of the split on those proceeds. Gwinnett has to get their field turf somehow, so they may keep all the monies. 😠 @Fred

xD

All bullshit aside,, I've honestly never been into the financials on that stuff. It could be public record somewhere in the bylaws on the gate though.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, idk about the gates at the championships. The Gwinnett High School Association adds dollars to the normal gates during the playoffs before the state championships though, so, it seems like possibly the teams would get their standard gate share amount from the state games too, of course those games are normally at a neutral locations so, not really sure of the split on those proceeds. Gwinnett has to get their field turf somehow, so they may keep all the monies. 😠 @Fred

xD

All bullshit aside,, I've honestly never been into the financials on that stuff. It could be public record somewhere in the bylaws on the gate though.

No word on the IPF.... in Norman Park. 🙃 

Mums the word. 

bgw

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I knew that. 

Really.

bgw

I know, but, we must understand all the agendas on here about traveling oos and all. Gotta keep the fuss tamped down, even during a pandemic. xD

As a total aside, the son turned 23 today. Damn, I must be getting old! Lol. I do not need just for men yet like my bud Richard Petty though. Pretty wild when you and your kid can take shots together and have a laugh about everything. All the mistakes in parenting and all. Being a parent is got damned awesome sometimes. 126 proof Jack Daniel's Barrel Select tells no lies. Hahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I know, but, we must understand all the agendas on here about traveling oos and all. Gotta keep the fuss tamped down, even during a pandemic. xD

As a total aside, the son turned 23 today. Damn, I must be getting old! Lol. I do not need just for men yet like my bud Richard Petty though. Pretty wild when you and your kid can take shots together and have a laugh about everything. All the mistakes in parenting and all. Being a parent is got damned awesome sometimes. 126 proof Jack Daniel's Barrel Select tells no lies. Hahaha

We know Colquitt is Rich don't hide all that Corn field money...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And roger that Hawg, and my eldest daughter’s boyfriend called to ask permission to marry my daughter. 

I said if she’s happy, I’m happy and good luck hope it goes in your favor. Hahahaha. 

My eldest is pretty damn independent. 

But yeah, kids are now adults and have their own way about things and certainly their own views on things, just grateful that these kids are turning out so well in a shitstorm of a world right now. 

This COVID-19 has gotten me thinking differently, I just ordered a dozen of Krispy Kremes. Lol, Lord help us all... can’t drive down and get, let’s do contactless delivery. 

Just installed a Ring doorbell video, I’ll get the notification win the motion is activated. That damn thing was a pain to install, had to order a transformer to get it to work 16 volt 30 vac specs. 

Stay well and healthy,

bgw

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And roger that Hawg, and my eldest daughter’s boyfriend called to ask permission to marry my daughter. 

I said if she’s happy, I’m happy and good luck hope it goes in your favor. Hahahaha. 

My eldest is pretty damn independent. 

But yeah, kids are now adults and have their own way about things and certainly their own views on things, just grateful that these kids are turning out so well in a shitstorm of a world right now. 

This COVID-19 has gotten me thinking differently, I just ordered a dozen of Krispy Kremes. Lol, Lord help us all... can’t drive down and get, let’s do contactless delivery. 

Just installed a Ring doorbell video, I’ll get the notification win the motion is activated. That damn thing was a pain to install, had to order a transformer to get it to work 16 volt 30 vac specs. 

Stay well and healthy,

bgw

Hey, listen bro, I know you aren't  on this 128 barrel proof or anything, so, we can't connect you with this hateful brown liquor high dollar bourbon, 23 year old birthday drunk "ima kill u mofo" bullshit, but, anyway, no connection ,"he dead all you gotta do is drop the mask and nod" well you know and if you get along or not makes a difference in different times... or "happy birthday drunkards" My eldest rode the Sahara before covid 19 or whatever 

While we're bullshitting, my son just pointed out how hard he and I had to work to get at a little chump change from Teddy Roosevelt's nest egg. He drunk and we both laughing about it.  He's for real though!  

Like wtf! This mofo been dead for 100 years and we had to sweat like hell for a few hundred bucks off his presidential nest egg... lol 😆 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hey, listen bro, I know you aren't  on this 128 barrel proof or anything, so, we can't connect you with this hateful brown liquor high dollar bourbon, 23 year old birthday drunk "ima kill u mofo" bullshit, but, anyway, no connection ,"he dead all you gotta do is drop the mask and nod" well you know and if you get along or not makes a difference in different times... or "happy birthday drunkards" My eldest rode the Sahara before covid 19 or whatever 

While we're bullshitting, my son just pointed out how hard he and I had to work to get at a little chump change from Teddy Roosevelt's nest egg. He drunk and we both laughing about it.  He's for real though!  

Like wtf! This mofo been dead for 100 years and we had to sweat like hell for a few hundred bucks off his presidential nest egg... lol 😆 

portrait-laughing-mixed-race-man-260nw-210287749.webp 8.54 kB · 0 downloads

Dammit man, you are lit up!!!!

Hahahaha.....😎😎😎

bgw

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

Hey!  The field turf is coming from straight up bond money.  Don't be blaming us for what the GHSA does.

• Haha 1