Freedom for Flynn

thc6795

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Why didn't the South arm all those slave loving Confederate black people?  How did the Union Army have hundreds of thousands of black men volunteering  fighting to kill Southern Whites when the South had millions of them.  Hell Harriet Tubman even led some of them.  Wouldn't that have easily helped them win the war using this revision history.   I will await the answer.  

Again gunny the pictures I posted were recent. Why are these people so proud of that flag? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Canes I got one question for you. It’s the kind of question you climb to mountain top to ask. The one and only question. Here goes...

”Would you be sexually intimate with a biological man who now identifies as a woman, and is officially considered a female by society?”

Yes or No. 

Sorry one more question. If your answer is no, why not? 😂😂

Oh this should be good. My bet is the bitch dont ans. As for me...not a fucking chance in hell. 

25 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

”Would you be sexually intimate with a biological man who now identifies as a woman, and is officially considered a female by society?”

Yes or No. 

Sorry one more question. If your answer is no, why not? 😂😂

No, because I'm not attracted to masculine-looking women.

This, however, has nothing at all to do with whether I would respect them enough to recognize their status.

Very simple.

I don't decide issues of basic human decency based on whether I'd fuck someone or not.

• Like 1

This is CSA VP Alexander Stephens in his cornerstone address:

“...Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth...”

No AA person should feel proud about the confederacy.  It represented and glorified AA bondage.  

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Again gunny the pictures I posted were recent. Why are these people so proud of that flag? 

The vast majority cannot look at that flag without the emotion that comes attached to it (understandably so to an extent). Therefore, that majority cannot be reasoned with in terms of what that flag means to our great history...good or bad great history. There were literally millions of AMERICANS, our forefathers (and mothers and children), that were willing to die for that flag; for what they thought was right or simply believed. Not for what WE think is right today. They lived it. To discount that and erase it from existence is complete lunacy and disrespectful to ALL of the sacrifices that made this country great. Some of our history has some warts. But they're our warts. We need to own, honor, and learn from our history. 

• Thanks 1

According to @Blueliner, if you're a Democrat you're:

On 9/20/2019 at 5:04 PM, Blueliner said:

Why would he want to reach out to the party that has been nothing but a bunch of vile, lying, unethical, treasonous, fascists since about an hour before the end of the election.

But if you're an actual traitor who killed other Americans:

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

There were literally millions of AMERICANS, our forefathers (and mothers and children), that were willing to die for that flag; for what they thought was right or simply believed. Not for what WE think is right today. They lived it. To discount that and erase it from existence is complete lunacy and disrespectful to ALL of the sacrifices that made this country great. Some of our history has some warts. But they're our warts. We need to own, honor, and learn from our history. 

It's important to understand that these kind of delusions actually exist in real people.

Actual traitors are patriots and some people whom he claims are traitors are actually patriots.

It's bizarro world.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

The vast majority cannot look at that flag without the emotion that comes attached to it (understandably so to an extent). Therefore, that majority cannot be reasoned with in terms of what that flag means to our great history...good or bad great history. There were literally millions of AMERICANS, our forefathers (and mothers and children), that were willing to die for that flag; for what they thought was right or simply believed. Not for what WE think is right today. They lived it. To discount that and erase it from existence is complete lunacy and disrespectful to ALL of the sacrifices that made this country great. Some of our history has some warts. But they're our warts. We need to own, honor, and learn from our history. 

Also, millions of people have been willing to die for the Prophet Muhammad. I guess we should honor their sacrifice.

🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

“...Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth...”

No AA person should feel proud about the confederacy.  It represented and glorified AA bondage.  

It's all bullshit and a damn shame that people want to lift that flag up as some kind of honorable thing or should be displayed because it has a history.  

confederateflag.jpg.5cd8bf980fb717eada3b028802ed06ff.jpg

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Some of our history has some warts. But they're our warts. We need to own, honor, and learn from our history. 

Yes, we should learn from our history, but not automatically honor. Big difference. Like McCarthyism, which was unfounded accusations thrown at people in an attempt to create a mob mentality against the accused. I don't think you learned from that history, but I do think you have fallen victim to it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Yes, we should learn from our history, but not automatically honor. Big difference. Like McCarthyism, which was unfounded accusations thrown at people in an attempt to create a mob mentality against the accused. I don't think you learned from that history, but I do think you have fallen victim to it.

I guess, like Blueliner says, we should honor the Trail of Tears and Japanese internment as well.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

agree 100%. Are we to believe those people I posted pictures of are bad people, who don’t respect and honor their race? I think not. However many here will condemn them all. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

It's all bullshit and a damn shame that people want to lift that flag up as some kind of honorable thing or should be displayed because it has a history.  

confederateflag.jpg.5cd8bf980fb717eada3b028802ed06ff.jpg

hell yeah hang those fucking uncle toms and aunt Toms for honoring that flag. That will show those uppity negro's. Right? 

You do realize all the picturse I posted of people holding that flag are Black?

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Gunny that man in the picture was not a slave. This picture was not taken during the civil war. This is a proud black man who apparently is proud of that damn flag. Please explain. 

I do understand  that.  I was showing he surely is an exception.  I just explained there are Benedict Arnold's.  What if I asked a Soldier to explain Berghdal.  Please explain.  Again show me the thousands of proud black men embracing that Flag.   Some slaves loved their masters.  Explain why that was.  The majority hated them.  Exceptions are actually proof of ignorance when weighed in totality.  Where  are the thousands that fought to embrace it.  Please explain

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Yet now Blacks loved that Flag because of a few fools portraying it.  Again they will never answer why the Confederate States didn't arm all those Rebel Flag loving Black Men.

Blacks were going North mainly to kill them racists.  I will await the Redneck States numbers to match this.  

By the end of the Civil War, roughly 179,000 black men (10% of the Union Army) served as soldiers in the U.S. Army and another 19,000 served in the Navy. Nearly 40,000 black soldiers died over the course of the war—30,000 of infection or disease

Here are the damn facts

Some black Southerners aided the Confederacy.  Most of these were forced to accompany their masters or were forced to toil behind the lines.  Black men were not legally allowed to serve as combat soldiers in the Confederate Army--they were cooks, teamsters, and manual laborers.  There were no black Confederate combat units in service during the war and no documentation whatsoever exists for any black man being paid or pensioned as a Confederate soldier, although some did receive pensions for their work as laborers.  Nevertheless, the black servants and the Confederate soldiers formed bonds in the shared crucible of conflict, and many servants later attended regimental reunions with their wartime comrades. 

@Horsefly they will read the last part and totally miscomprehend the whole damn thing.  These are House You Know What.  But given a chance they would have shot cooter down as soon as they had firearms.

But 1 fool with a flag wipes out the truth.  SMDH

• Like 1

It's a damn insult to these warriors who fought for their freedom against those GotDamn Racists. 

175 Black Regiments in the Union Army.  They hated that damn flag and the bearer even more.

image-african_american_civil_war_memorial_public_domain-10932.jpg

The African American Civil War Memorial Museum consists of a memorial and a museum that commemorate the service of 209,145 African-American soldiers and about 7,000 white and 2,145 Hispanic soldiers, amounting to nearly 220,000, plus the approximate 20,000 unsegregated Navy sailors, who fought for the Union in the American Civil War, mostly among the 175 regiments of United States Colored Troops (USCT).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I do understand  that.  I was showing he surely is an exception.  I just explained there are Benedict Arnold's.  What if I asked a Soldier to explain Berghdal.  Please explain.  Again show me the thousands of proud black men embracing that Flag.   Some slaves loved their masters.  Explain why that was.  The majority hated them.  Exceptions are actually proof of ignorance when weighed in totality.  Where  are the thousands that fought to embrace it.  Please explain

So if I understand you correctly. You believe all these people and other Black's who are proud of that flag are race traitors?

Gunny armed Black Panthers arrived in GA today. Do you believe there should be an uproar? Do you believe they should be called armed thugs? 

Early you posted ONE damn guy holding a flag. Two weeks ago armed men and women marched on the capital in Detroit. Yep there were a few "bad" flags. However 99% of those people where exercising their rights. They have been protrayed as red necks, hillbillies and thugs.

Are both groups Patriots? Both Thugs, or one group ok and the other not?

Gunny I have nothing but respect for you. You're my brother. There isn't a racist bone in my body. I seriously what to know where you stand on this.

35 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So if I understand you correctly. You believe all these people and other Black's who are proud of that flag are race traitors?

You do believe me correctly.  That dumbass is a Traitor and a insult to every enslaved Black person. No different than a Soldier or Marine that embraces the flag of AMERICA'S enemy.  I would have shot his ass in 1863 and my only regret would have been the recoil of my rifle.  

Any Black man that shares a flag with this is in fact a Traitor.  He's the same dumbass that would forgive him for his actions.  You know shooting up the oldest black church in the South.  Denmark Vessey was betrayed.

He's the worst of Traitors.  I would invite his ass to go hang (pun intended) with his homies below.

21website-web-articleLarge.jpg

rebel-klan.jpg

• Thanks 2