Freedom for Flynn

thc6795

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Interesting. Is judge Thomas an uncle Tom? Is Candace Owens a race traitor?

As soon as I see one of them wrapped in that flag they will be.  Clarence Thomas is a Gullah.  You can't get blacker I swill assure of that.  Candace has a right to her political convictions.  Big difference.  Being right leaning is not being a race traitor.   If a Jew hugs a Nazi Flag he's a GotDamn traitor.  That flag would have never let Clarence become a Judge, Candace would have 3 Mulatto babies via rape and that fool wrapped in that flag back would look like beef Jerky from the numerous time they  whipped on his ass for running away. 

5 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Gunny armed Black Panthers arrived in GA today. Do you believe there should be an uproar? Do you believe they should be called armed thugs? 

Early you posted ONE damn guy holding a flag. Two weeks ago armed men and women marched on the capital in Detroit. Yep there were a few "bad" flags. However 99% of those people where exercising their rights. They have been protrayed as red necks, hillbillies and thugs.

Are both groups Patriots? Both Thugs, or one group ok and the other not?

Gunny I have nothing but respect for you. You're my brother. There isn't a racist bone in my body. I seriously what to know where you stand on this.

The Panthers are in Ga. Due to a Black man being executed while jogging.  I have not once Iintimated or felt you are racist brother.  We all know the 2nd Amendment is a Patriotic act till black men show up with Guns.  Research  Reagan and the Panthers trying to exercise their rights.  I don't  condone any group using terroristic tactics armed or not.  But I will happily and enjoy debating the Panthers currently and historically compared to the KKK or other Confederate or Nazi flag waivers.  It would be fun and I would take extreme pleasure opening up the books. 

Nearly 2,000 former Justice Department employees call for Barr to resign over Flynn case

In a letter posted Monday on Medium, former DOJ employees of both Democratic and Republican administrations say Barr "once again assaulted the rule of law, this time in the case of President Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn." And just like they demanded after the DOJ softened Roger Stone's sentencing, signers of the letter say that warrants Barr's resignation.

The DOJ dismissed Flynn's case last week after a review of the case showed it was "conducted without any legitimate investigative basis." But this explanation "does not hold up to scrutiny," the Monday letter reads, because "Flynn admitted under oath and in open court that he told material lies to the FBI in violation of longstanding federal law." The signers want a district court to "deny the motion" to dismiss Flynn's charges. And because they know Barr will likely not resign, they'd like Congress to reschedule its hearing with Barr and "formally censure" him for "his repeated assaults on the rule of law," the letter continues.

The letter had more than 1,900 signers as of Monday afternoon, with more former DOJ employees continuing to add their names. The nonprofit group Protect Democracy, which was behind this letter, also organized a February letter calling for Barr's resignation when the Justice Department overruled prosecutors and reduced a sentencing recommendation for Stone. It ended up with more than 2,600 signers.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Horsefly said:

For starters President Obama didn’t pardon manning, it was a commutation which shortened the sentence but left the conviction on the books. A pardon is a complete exoneration.  

You are mistaken. A pardon also leaves the conviction on the books.

Does a presidential pardon expunge or erase the conviction for which the pardon was granted?

No.  Expungement is a judicial remedy that is rarely granted by the court and cannot be granted within the Department of Justice or by the President.  Please also be aware that if you were to be granted a presidential pardon, the pardoned offense would not be removed from your criminal record.  Instead, both the federal conviction as well as the pardon would both appear on your record.  However, a pardon will facilitate removal of legal disabilities imposed because of the conviction, and should lessen to some extent the stigma arising from the conviction.  In addition, a pardon may be helpful in obtaining licenses, bonding, or employment.  If you are seeking expungement of a federal offense, please contact the court of conviction.  If you are seeking expungement of a state conviction, which the Office of the Pardon Attorney also does not have authority to handle, states have different procedures for “expunging” a conviction or “clearing” the record of a criminal conviction.  To pursue relief of a state conviction, you should contact the Governor or state Attorney General in the state in which you were convicted for assistance.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

You are mistaken. A pardon also leaves the conviction on the books.

Does a presidential pardon expunge or erase the conviction for which the pardon was granted?

No.  Expungement is a judicial remedy that is rarely granted by the court and cannot be granted within the Department of Justice or by the President.  Please also be aware that if you were to be granted a presidential pardon, the pardoned offense would not be removed from your criminal record.  Instead, both the federal conviction as well as the pardon would both appear on your record.  However, a pardon will facilitate removal of legal disabilities imposed because of the conviction, and should lessen to some extent the stigma arising from the conviction.  In addition, a pardon may be helpful in obtaining licenses, bonding, or employment.  If you are seeking expungement of a federal offense, please contact the court of conviction.  If you are seeking expungement of a state conviction, which the Office of the Pardon Attorney also does not have authority to handle, states have different procedures for “expunging” a conviction or “clearing” the record of a criminal conviction.  To pursue relief of a state conviction, you should contact the Governor or state Attorney General in the state in which you were convicted for assistance.

Yes I was mistaken.  Thanks for the correction 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes I was mistaken.  That’s for the correction 

Maybe....

but both your, and Slotback's points were good ones....

It's nice to actually understand the 'nuances' when you talk on a subject 😄

PS....also noted is the best approach to finding out something new....

....being happy you learned something.... and not pissed if you didn't know prior (or even just plain misspoke).

Wish more people took that attitude .....

• Like 2

On 5/12/2020 at 12:29 PM, thc6795 said:

hell yeah hang those fucking uncle toms and aunt Toms for honoring that flag. That will show those uppity negro's. Right? 

You do realize all the picturse I posted of people holding that flag are Black?

No, not right.  What the hell are you talking about?  

Of course I realize that but I wasn't responding to you or the picture that you posted was I?  My post was to horsefly so don't include me in your assumptions like you did in first sentence.  I don't believe in hanging anybody, even the idiots who wave that flag or the idiots who defend them.

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

No, not right.  What the hell are you talking about?  

Of course I realize that but I wasn't responding to you or the picture that you posted was I?  My post was to horsefly so don't include me in your assumptions like you did in first sentence.  I don't believe in hanging anybody, even the idiots who wave that flag or the idiots who defend them.

Sure you don't Hienrict

• Haha 1

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, RedZone said:

That warms a Cajun's heart!

"Under the plea agreement, the lawyer will serve six years’ probation, pay a $6,000 fine plus $2,700 to the secretary of state’s office and testify truthfully at co-defendants’ trials.*

For those addicted to deprecated sources, this means she will testify against Drumpf. 

Parody Jack Smith info below… might as well be him as this guy is very well informed and has been spot on since I began following. 

IMG_6691.jpeg