Freedom for Flynn

thc6795

almost forgot...

Judge Judy might even agree with the Welcher on one point....🤔

He may not have needed "actual imprisonment" if he had been found guilty of 'something'....

anything.....

say some guilty finding, with a civil penalty or fine, might even suffice...🤷‍♂️

BTW....But I DID notice that according to him the bet was "wonder-boy Jared would get caught in the Russian investigation"....

Noticing that the bet was "IN the Russian investigation"....  NOT "as a result of " some old investigation...

well...

I'd say he punched out, on  the  🤡 time clock...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

almost forgot...

Judge Judy might even agree with the Welcher on one point....🤔

He may not have needed "actual imprisonment" if he had been found guilty of 'something'....

anything.....

say some guilty finding, with a civil penalty or fine, might even suffice...🤷‍♂️

BTW....But I DID notice that according to him the bet was "wonder-boy Jared would get caught in the Russian investigation"....

Noticing that the bet was "IN the Russian investigation"....  NOT "as a result of " the investigation...

well...

I'd say he punched out, on  the  🤡 time clock...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LOL...thanks for your enormous interest in the bet Judy...but I really don't care what you think....😉

24 minutes ago, 181pl said:

That is the absolutely fruitiest portrait ever and unfit for a President, even one as bad as Obama was...

A portrait done by a blatant racist as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5386961/amp/Obama-artist-painted-black-women-decapitating-white-women.html

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kehinde-wiley-painted-black-woman-severed-head/

Obama near the end of his presidency didn’t give AF that everyone knew what he really thought about white people. 

Imagine if trump’s future portrait artist had past work with black slaves being lynched? Hypocrisy much? 

Speaking of blatant racists, did you see michelle’s Netflix special got panned? 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/michelle-obama-netflix-becoming-panned-critics?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A foxnews%2Fentertainment (Internal - Entertainment - Mixed)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Five straight posts by Guru on page 2, four straight post by Guru on page 3. He keeps answering himself. I think he's trying to convince himself of something.

What's his record for consecutive posts that no one is interested in?

gshat.png.242cdbd9a8983ffe704f6dd2d6f9a002.png

On 5/8/2020 at 4:07 PM, DBP66 said:

...it's been 3 years because he won't give them the info  they won't release the testimony from the investigation that flopped, that will incriminate himself the actual investigation, so it's in the court system now being withheld from the public and the rest of congress....and as you know auditors and bank computer systems flagged his bank accounts they couldn't or haven't found any evidence for laundering Russian money...you I lost the bet because him going to jail was never part of the bet or even being accused of anything in court never occurred ...it was that wonder-boy Jared would get caught in the Russian investigation and bank records indicate that. THAT NEVER HAPPENED..  so you lost the bet...I win!...😉

FIFY...

BTW...no worries...you should be able to read ALL the testimony soon...👍 

Should be fun for you...

"DNI Grenell Will Release Declassified Russia Probe Transcripts, If Schiff Continues To Block."

The Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell will release 53 declassified transcripts of witnesses that testified before Congress regarding the FBI’s Russia probe into President Donald Trump and his campaign, which have been blocked for nearly a year by the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-CA, has refused to release the transcripts to the public, despite a unanimous vote by the committee to do so in the fall of 2018. Numerous sources, who have spoken to this reporter, have stated that Schiff’s refusal to release the transcripts is based on his fear that doing so will destroy his public credibility in pushing the Russia hoax propaganda. Grenell’s recent decision to threaten to make the documents public was first reported Wednesday by Byron York with The Washington Examiner.

“I am also willing to release the transcripts directly from the ODNI, as to ensure we comply with unanimous and bipartisan vote to release the transcripts,” DNI Rick Grenell"

“All of the transcripts, with our required redactions, can be released to the public without any concerns of disclosing classified material,” said Grenell in his letter Wednesday. “In the interests of transparency and accountability, I urge you to honor your previous public statements, and your Committee’s unanimous vote on this matter, to release all 53 cleared transcripts to all Members of Congress and the American public as soon as possible. I am also willing to release the transcripts directly from the ODNI, as to ensure we comply with unanimous and bipartisan vote to release the transcripts.”

Grenell stated in his letter that “the ODNI-supervised interagency review of 43 (of the original 53) transcripts was completed in June 2019. As of today, the interagency review of the remaining ten transcripts has been completed, as well. Additionally, in your letter of 26 March 2019, you also requested the ODNI, “under no circumstances…share HPSCI transcripts with the White House, President Trump, or any persons associated with the White House or President.” Pursuant to your guidance, these transcripts have not been shared with the White House.”

But Grenell’s letter states emphatically that if Schiff does not break his blockade and comply with the committee’s vote taken last year, the DNI will release the documents directly.

There are 6,000 pages of witness transcripts, which was testimony taken during the Congressional investigation behind closed doors. The testimony being kept from the public includes former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, longtime Trump friend Roger Stone, as well as former Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. There’s also testimony of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and Perkins Coie lawyers Michael Sussman, a former DOJ lawyer who passed along alleged details about Russian interference to former FBI general counsel James Baker. Moreover, there is Don Jr’s testimony, former White House aide Hope Hicks and Marc Elias, the chairman who was the Clinton campaign’s general counsel that hired the embattled research firm Fusion GPS to investigate the debunked theory that Trump conspired with Russia.

----------------------------------

Time to go get your popcorn ....

giphy.gif

PS: better keep some of your favorite OJ on hand...

...to wash it down with 👌  🥃

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Five straight posts by Guru on page 2, four straight post by Guru on page 3. He keeps answering himself. I think he's trying to convince himself of something.

What's his record for consecutive posts that no one is interested in?

He's competing vs.Redzone for biggest loser...Krusty is right up there too.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/8/2020 at 3:35 AM, The Guru said:

Nobody here can refute a single word of this assessment.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/michael-flynn-learned-to-play-by-trumps-rules/611332/

Michael Flynn was an early, instinctive Trumpist.

The retired general was an enthusiastic backer of Donald Trump’s candidacy, leading chants of “Lock her up!” at the 2016 Republican National Convention. And his less public work bore the hallmarks of Trumpism too: brazen lying, shameless profiteering, conspiracy-mongering, and bigoted tweeting.

Nonetheless, Flynn didn’t immediately grasp how much the rules of the game changed when Trump won the 2016 election. When Flynn, the newly minted national security adviser, got in trouble with the law, he quickly took up the standard playbook of white-collar criminals in pre-Trump America. When the FBI caught him lying, Flynn copped a plea and agreed to cooperate with the government in exchange for a lesser sentence.

Only after that December 2017 plea deal did Flynn grasp the new reality: Cooperating with authorities might get you off easy, but staying loyal to the president will get you off entirely. So even though he’d already pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, Flynn changed his mind, tried to withdraw his plea, and began fighting the prosecutors he’d promised to help tooth and nail.

@The Guru

Good link.  FWIW, thanks for a strong body of posts on the topic.  We've reached full banana republic, friends and enemies in the law.  IMPOTUS is already using DOJ to conduct investigations to help him win the 2020 election, and to stop prosecutions of admitted criminals who helped him in 2016.  

We've been on this road for awhile (last line highlighted for emphasis).

On 2/11/2020 at 3:30 PM, 15yds4gibberish said:

Bad -- This is some serious banana republic shit.

The DOJ is now the instrument of a political party, a shield for friends and a sword for rivals.  Some of us pointed out multiple times this was coming  -- One example from January 2018:

image.png.e2bf03d09b39cbdef002966f3280c08f.png

I'm hard pressed to think of any country where things worked out well after the top law enforcement agency was politicized.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

@The Guru

Good link.  FWIW, thanks for a strong body of posts on the topic.  We've reached full banana republic, friends and enemies in the law.  IMPOTUS is already using DOJ to conduct investigations to help him win the 2020 election, and to stop prosecutions of admitted criminals who helped him in 2016.  

We've been on this road for awhile (last line highlighted for emphasis).

What are you doing slacking on the job.....

Stop licking Guru's boots, and get back to boosting his 'rep' 👌

You've got him "back in the green" 👍

but that lead is not safe 😲 with the crud he posts...

get back to work you slacker....

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

So you are OK with a POS who wears pig cop socks for a national audience to see? Guess who he is calling when his mansion gets broken into?

Signed, son of a 30 year NYPD police officer

If you're alright with the clown flying the confederate flag, you should just as well be alright with the kneeling clown too. 👌

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Troll and his butt buddies are so overwhelmingly defeated on the substance that they can can resort to posts like the above.

defeated on what?

What are you claiming victory for now ????

Gibberish 'LIKES" your posts...

so you must have won something 🤣

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If you're alright with the clown flying the confederate flag, you should just as well be alright with the kneeling clown too. 👌

The guy kneeling is a douchebag. We all know that. Although, I personally would never fly a Confederate flag not because I hate it. but simply because there are so many ignorant, uneducated (blame the educational system), and gullible people that get triggered just by the sight of it (and red hats). I enjoy my property intact and my life not threatened.  Seriously, do we really know WHAT that flag means to that guy? That flag means more than just slavery. In fact, it has nothing to do with slavery in and itself. I personally have no problem with the flag. It's out history if we like it or not. Kap is fucktard....if we like it or not.

• Thanks 1