Freedom for Flynn

thc6795

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If you're alright with the clown flying the confederate flag, you should just as well be alright with the kneeling clown too. 👌

Just an FYI,

But I have zero issues with kneeling clowns...😁

also have zero issues with a non-American flag...😁

But of course, I don't quite think that doing it on your bosses time to his extreme detriment is 'honorable', nor do I believe any non-private entity should be flying anything but the American flag........

Go figure

🤔

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

Troll and his butt buddies are so overwhelmingly defeated on the substance that they can can resort to posts like the above.

Just think. If Obama’s FBI didn’t get so giddy about trying to destroy a Military General because he supported Trump, they may have gotten away with it. 

Roger Stone should be next. And a few hours after the news breaks, I will be smiling knowing that you are in some Best Buy purchasing a new keyboard. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just think. If Obama’s FBI didn’t get so giddy about trying to destroy a Military General because he supported Trump, they may have gotten away with it.

The never-ending quest of losers like you to blame Obama for everything or claim that his administration was corrupt despite no evidence is probably a new low.

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Roger Stone should be next. And a few hours after the news breaks, I will be smiling knowing that you are in some Best Buy purchasing a new keyboard. 

If you mean the next convicted criminal to be given a pass because of his political loyalty to Trump then you're probably right. We shouldn't expect anything less from this Justice Department.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Although, I personally would never fly a Confederate flag not because I hate it. but simply because there are so many ignorant, uneducated (blame the educational system), and gullible people that get triggered just by the sight of it (and red hats). I enjoy my property intact and my life not threatened.  Seriously, do we really know WHAT that flag means to that guy? That flag means more than just slavery. In fact, it has nothing to do with slavery in and itself. I personally have no problem with the flag. It's out history if we like it or not. Kap is fucktard....if we like it or not.

It was the battle flag of a treasonous government that was created for almost the sole purpose of continuing slavery.

You have no problem with it.

But a guy silently kneels at a football game and he's a fucktard.

Gotcha.

I think that says more about you than anyone else.

4 hours ago, Troll said:

What are you doing slacking on the job.....

Stop licking Guru's boots, and get back to boosting his 'rep' 👌

You've got him "back in the green" 👍

but that lead is not safe 😲 with the crud he posts...

get back to work you slacker....

giphy.gif

Would you guess that, in the last 60 days, any one poster has "Liked" his posts anywhere near as many times as you have given him the thumbs down?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

What Kap was doing on the employer’s dime, I object to. I watch football for the sport and to escape shit like this. 

I object to the confederate flag because it is a symbol of hatred and needs to be in a museum with the other symbols of hate. 

However, what people do on their own time is their business and the skull dragging assbeatings that are a consequence of it. 

bgw

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Would you guess that, in the last 60 days, any one poster has "Liked" his posts anywhere near as many times as you have given him the thumbs down?

You know......that's pretty easy money...😆

you didn't really think that one thru.... did you...🤔

I'll let you slide...this time...😄

31 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Thanks for that!

Bahahaha. 

bgw

giphy.gif

🤣

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

You know......that's pretty easy money...😆

you didn't really think that one thru.... did you...🤔

I'll let you slide...this time...😄

giphy.gif

🤣

giphy.gif

Is your intention to not have others understand the meaning of your posts? If so, you are hitting over .750, which is very good.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Is your intention to not have others understand the meaning of your posts? If so, you are hitting over .750, which is very good.

Take the bet and you lose....

The guilty party stepped to the plate and saved your azz.............

clear enough ?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Troll said:

FIFY...

BTW...no worries...you should be able to read ALL the testimony soon...👍 

Should be fun for you...

"DNI Grenell Will Release Declassified Russia Probe Transcripts, If Schiff Continues To Block."

The Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell will release 53 declassified transcripts of witnesses that testified before Congress regarding the FBI’s Russia probe into President Donald Trump and his campaign, which have been blocked for nearly a year by the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-CA, has refused to release the transcripts to the public, despite a unanimous vote by the committee to do so in the fall of 2018. Numerous sources, who have spoken to this reporter, have stated that Schiff’s refusal to release the transcripts is based on his fear that doing so will destroy his public credibility in pushing the Russia hoax propaganda. Grenell’s recent decision to threaten to make the documents public was first reported Wednesday by Byron York with The Washington Examiner.

“I am also willing to release the transcripts directly from the ODNI, as to ensure we comply with unanimous and bipartisan vote to release the transcripts,” DNI Rick Grenell"

“All of the transcripts, with our required redactions, can be released to the public without any concerns of disclosing classified material,” said Grenell in his letter Wednesday. “In the interests of transparency and accountability, I urge you to honor your previous public statements, and your Committee’s unanimous vote on this matter, to release all 53 cleared transcripts to all Members of Congress and the American public as soon as possible. I am also willing to release the transcripts directly from the ODNI, as to ensure we comply with unanimous and bipartisan vote to release the transcripts.”

Grenell stated in his letter that “the ODNI-supervised interagency review of 43 (of the original 53) transcripts was completed in June 2019. As of today, the interagency review of the remaining ten transcripts has been completed, as well. Additionally, in your letter of 26 March 2019, you also requested the ODNI, “under no circumstances…share HPSCI transcripts with the White House, President Trump, or any persons associated with the White House or President.” Pursuant to your guidance, these transcripts have not been shared with the White House.”

But Grenell’s letter states emphatically that if Schiff does not break his blockade and comply with the committee’s vote taken last year, the DNI will release the documents directly.

There are 6,000 pages of witness transcripts, which was testimony taken during the Congressional investigation behind closed doors. The testimony being kept from the public includes former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, longtime Trump friend Roger Stone, as well as former Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. There’s also testimony of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and Perkins Coie lawyers Michael Sussman, a former DOJ lawyer who passed along alleged details about Russian interference to former FBI general counsel James Baker. Moreover, there is Don Jr’s testimony, former White House aide Hope Hicks and Marc Elias, the chairman who was the Clinton campaign’s general counsel that hired the embattled research firm Fusion GPS to investigate the debunked theory that Trump conspired with Russia.

----------------------------------

Time to go get your popcorn ....

giphy.gif

PS: better keep some of your favorite OJ on hand...

...to wash it down with 👌  🥃

working O.T Judge Judy??...🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

not me..but you sure are...all night and day huh??...LOL..🤡

I'm thinking I fell asleep a little after midnight and woke up with the 🌞.....

Don't know what you are thinking.

Do I have your permission to take a 💩?

PS... I know it's a lovely diversion that you really care about, but the "investigation is OVER".....

Why so averse to reading the final transcripts?

do you have to buy someone a 🍕when you are done reading?

giphy.gif

BTW: I don't think any "new" investigation many years later will help you any....even if based off of information gained from previous ones....

40 minutes ago, Troll said:

Take the bet and you lose....

The guilty party stepped to the plate and saved your azz.............

clear enough ?

So, in layman's terms...

You posted a response to Gibberish that he has been "licking Guru's boot" by liking so many of his posts.

I asked if you thought anyone else is liking Guru's posts more than you have given him thumbs down.

You followed this up by saying that I'd lose if I took the bet, but there was no bet.

Then you implied that Buford has liked Guru's posts more than you have given Guru the thumbs down.

And then finished with "clear enough?"

I think I follow what you are saying now, however many posts later.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

So, in layman's terms...

You posted a response to Gibberish that he has been "licking Guru's boot" by liking so many of his posts.

I asked if you thought anyone else is liking Guru's posts more than you have given him thumbs down.

You followed this up by saying that I'd lose if I took the bet, but there was no bet.

Then you implied that Buford has liked Guru's posts more than you have given Guru the thumbs down.

And then finished with "clear enough?"

I think I follow what you are saying now, however many posts later.

yes, sorry about that.

That one was a bit cryptic, because I saw no need to spotlight it further 🤷‍♂️

Instant reaction was "wanna bet" and went from there.

I think I depreciated your post being formed as a question and took it as more of an accusation ....

my bad there.

Hopefully it's cleared up.

👍

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What Kap was doing on the employer’s dime, I object to. I watch football for the sport and to escape shit like this. 

I object to the confederate flag because it is a symbol of hatred and needs to be in a museum with the other symbols of hate. 

However, what people do on their own time is their business and the skull dragging assbeatings that are a consequence of it. 

bgw

I agree. Kap is a douchebag.But I don't equate the Confederate Flag as hate. That is something that your generation of higher education has equated to it. Back in 1980-81, The Dukes of Hazzard had a car that had a Confederate Flag on it. It was one of the most popular shows on TV across all demographics.  Learn some history, BGW. And the last part I totally agree with. Free speech is our right. But receiving an ass-kicking because of said free speech is a possibility. Be prepared to own it. ….And not that I agree with somebody being  beatdown for expressing their views. But shit happens. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Man, I agree with this 1000%. Seriously, there is no telling what these unethical, immoral, lying, dishonest, power-hungry criminal mutherfuckers will do next. We've had 24/7/365 attacks on Trump, his family, and anyone associated with him, Russia-Russia-Russia, Ukraine Impeachment, they've  divided this country like nobody's business, and they lit the fuse and destroyed our economy. Holy Fuck what is next?!!! You KNOW there will be at least one more attempt to take down Trump or incapacitate America before November...in addition to continuing to peddle this coronavirus bullshit. America is not "woke", but  we are AWAKE. Fuck 'em. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

I'm thinking I fell asleep a little after midnight and woke up with the 🌞.....

Don't know what you are thinking.

Do I have your permission to take a 💩?

PS... I know it's a lovely diversion that you really care about, but the "investigation is OVER".....

Why so averse to reading the final transcripts?

do you have to buy someone a 🍕when you are done reading?

giphy.gif

BTW: I don't think any "new" investigation many years later will help you any....even if based off of information gained from previous ones....

I've already thanked you for your enormous interest in the bet...but you're not involved in the bet so I REALLY don't give a shit what you say or think about the famous bet...don't you have a new conspiracy to run down today Judge Judy??....🤡

25 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I've already thanked you for your enormous interest in the bet...but you're not involved in the bet so I REALLY don't give a shit what you say or think about the famous bet...don't you have a new conspiracy to run down today Judge Judy??....🤡

Are you trying to say that you don't like a little sour grape JAM with your daily orange juice?

Amazon.com: Welch's Grape Jam, 32-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1