Freedom for Flynn

thc6795

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Mother of God...

NVM.

bgw

Care to dispute or elaborate on anything that I said? We can debate the fuck out of that all day. Seriously. You need to move out here to CA rather than live in the great state of GA. Seems to me you'd fit in a little better. Just sayin'.

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Care to dispute or elaborate on anything that I said? We can debate the fuck out of that all day. Seriously. You need to move out here to CA rather than live in the great state of GA. Seems to me you'd fit in a little better. Just sayin'.

Well, hate to "rain on your parade", but that shit doesn't fly in Georgia or Tennessee unless you happened to be a member of the "elite"... you know the "elite" in a community where the homes have wheels attached and the meth labs are personal vehicles.

bgw

p.s. really doesn't fly anywhere tbh.

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Pretty sure Barr and Durham aren't on here quaking in their boots about what WC Krusty NOR and company are posting here...Its a freaking HSFB forum....FBI top brass and Barry will be exposed and will pay for it...no matter what the HSFB forum geniuses say.

It's going to be epic. 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Pretty sure Barr and Durham aren't on here quaking in their boots about what WC Krusty NOR and company are posting here...Its a freaking HSFB forum....FBI top brass and Barry will be exposed and will pay for it...no matter what the HSFB forum geniuses say.

top brass exposed??...LOl..sure...you and Hannity keep holding your breath mam...Barr is a political hack who has lost the respect of most Americans and Durham has nothing..just like the Horowitz report was going to "expose the deep state"??...and what did it do?...just the opposite...it confirmed there is no "deep state" no matter how many times a day you hear Hannity telling you that...sucker...🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

top brass exposed??...LOl..sure...you and Hannity keep holding your breath mam...Barr is a political hack who has lost the respect of most Americans and Durham has nothing..just like the Horowitz report was going to "expose the deep state"??...and what did it do?...just the opposite...it confirmed there is no "deep state" no matter how many times a day you hear Hannity telling you that...sucker...🤡

Krusty you're the best!😂

43 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Krusty you're the best!😂

Has that bitch paid for his bet yet or did he move the goal post again? Fucking racist welcher. Someone start a go fund me for the bitch. I would loan him the $25 for a pie except the bitch isnt good for it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Has that bitch paid for his bet yet or did he move the goal post again? Fucking racist welcher. Someone start a go fund me for the bitch. I would loan him the $25 for a pie except the bitch isnt good for it. 

go get your tumble weeds Tex...f*in moron...you and Ironmam need to understand how bets work..you're both clueless clowns...🤡..🤡

• Haha 1

On 5/10/2020 at 8:39 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, hate to "rain on your parade", but that shit doesn't fly in Georgia or Tennessee unless you happened to be a member of the "elite"... you know the "elite" in a community where the homes have wheels attached and the meth labs are personal vehicles.

bgw

p.s. really doesn't fly anywhere tbh.

No parade to rain on. I could care less about a small section of idiots that use that flag for inappropriate uses. The flag was certainly not created to represent who/what you stated above. People that are ignorant of the subject matter and history are the ones outraged triggered just by the sight of it. I on the other hand am not ignorant, take pride in knowing a little about US History, and realize without what that flag truly represents (good and bad) we would likely not have an America that we have today.  And remember that I am black and from California (for now)...in case anyone wants to start calling me a racist. 

p.s. I agree that it doesn't fly anywhere. But if history was taught correctly in schools and the leftists didn't erroneously equate it to a Nazi flag, it could still be part of our great history. Not all history is peaches and cream...as much as some want to sterilize it to be. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

MUSIC TO OUR EARS!!!

Durham moving ‘full-throttle’ on Russia probe review, top federal prosecutors involved: sources

wasn't the I.G. report from Horowitz suppose to music to your ears?...what is he going to find that the I.G. didn't?...NOTHING...🤡

41 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It was quoted a few days ago...go back an re read it junior.

"it was quoted"...LOL..by who??...you're the expert mam!...you talk about "the bet" everyday...why not explain what I did to the class mam??...maybe because you're full of shit and don't have a clue what you're talking about??...🤡

1 minute ago, Troll said:

🤡

By yourself...🤡.

You were the one who quoted "the actual bet"

giphy.gif

and right on que the other expert on "the bet" chimes in Judge Judy....trying to help the other expert out...LOL..thanks for all your interest and help Judy!...I thought you'd be on your next case by now?...🤡

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and right on que the other expert on "the bet" chimes in Judge Judy....trying to help the other expert out...LOL..thanks for all your interest and help Judy!...I thought you'd be on your next case by now?...🤡

No one needs to be an 'expert' in anything....

to understand how you welched on the bet...

IN YOUR OWN WORDS....

🤡

giphy.gif

• Haha 1