thc6795

Freedom for Flynn

13 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I agree. Kap is a douchebag.But I don't equate the Confederate Flag as hate. That is something that your generation of higher education has equated to it. Back in 1980-81, The Dukes of Hazzard had a car that had a Confederate Flag on it. It was one of the most popular shows on TV across all demographics.  Learn some history, BGW. And the last part I totally agree with. Free speech is our right. But receiving an ass-kicking because of said free speech is a possibility. Be prepared to own it. ….And not that I agree with somebody being  beatdown for expressing their views. But shit happens. 

Mother of God...

NVM.

bgw

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Mother of God...

NVM.

bgw

I read that too and just walked off shaking my head.  🤦‍♂️ 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Mother of God...

NVM.

bgw

learn some history BGW?  🤔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Mother of God...

NVM.

bgw

He sometimes throws into comments of his that, in addition to the democrats and the media, the education system is causing his life to be miserable. And the only suggestions I've seen from him regarding our schools is that they spend more time teaching kids to memorize the specific ranks and pay grades in the military, and now use the TV show The Dukes of Hazzard in lesson plans for social studies classes.

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

He sometimes throws into comments of his that, in addition to the democrats and the media, the education system is causing his life to be miserable. And the only suggestions I've seen from him regarding our schools is that they spend more time teaching kids to memorize the specific ranks and pay grades in the military, and now use the TV show The Dukes of Hazzard in lesson plans for social studies classes.

a true 'viewpoint'...

But one thing I have noticed here...🤔

Both far left and far right snafu's  have been called out on this forum....

Sometimes it's more productive to notice which ones understand and correct their mistakes...

than to just stop and point fun at their mistakes...

A much better indicator of a person.

....like when it's noted...they actually  'liked' the correction. 🤔

Just sayin'

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Mother of God...

NVM.

bgw

Care to dispute or elaborate on anything that I said? We can debate the fuck out of that all day. Seriously. You need to move out here to CA rather than live in the great state of GA. Seems to me you'd fit in a little better. Just sayin'.

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Care to dispute or elaborate on anything that I said? We can debate the fuck out of that all day. Seriously. You need to move out here to CA rather than live in the great state of GA. Seems to me you'd fit in a little better. Just sayin'.

Well, hate to "rain on your parade", but that shit doesn't fly in Georgia or Tennessee unless you happened to be a member of the "elite"... you know the "elite" in a community where the homes have wheels attached and the meth labs are personal vehicles.

bgw

p.s. really doesn't fly anywhere tbh.

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

NBC admits Chuck Todd's 'Meet the Press' deceptively edited Barr remarks on Flynn

Again..its a HSFB forum...who cares what they post.  Reality will kick them on the ass...so just sit back and enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pretty sure Barr and Durham aren't on here quaking in their boots about what WC Krusty NOR and company are posting here...Its a freaking HSFB forum....FBI top brass and Barry will be exposed and will pay for it...no matter what the HSFB forum geniuses say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Pretty sure Barr and Durham aren't on here quaking in their boots about what WC Krusty NOR and company are posting here...Its a freaking HSFB forum....FBI top brass and Barry will be exposed and will pay for it...no matter what the HSFB forum geniuses say.

It's going to be epic. 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That Frei guy is now covering every topic on this board 😄

For anyone who wants a real explanation of the case.👍

enjoy...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

top brass exposed??...LOl..sure...you and Hannity keep holding your breath mam...Barr is a political hack who has lost the respect of most Americans and Durham has nothing..just like the Horowitz report was going to "expose the deep state"??...and what did it do?...just the opposite...it confirmed there is no "deep state" no matter how many times a day you hear Hannity telling you that...sucker...🤡

9 hours ago, Blueliner said:

It's going to be epic. 😎

yea...just like the Horowitz report was going to be "epic"?? and expose the "deep state"??....wonk...wonk....🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

top brass exposed??...LOl..sure...you and Hannity keep holding your breath mam...Barr is a political hack who has lost the respect of most Americans and Durham has nothing..just like the Horowitz report was going to "expose the deep state"??...and what did it do?...just the opposite...it confirmed there is no "deep state" no matter how many times a day you hear Hannity telling you that...sucker...🤡

Krusty you're the best!😂

43 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Krusty you're the best!😂

Has that bitch paid for his bet yet or did he move the goal post again? Fucking racist welcher. Someone start a go fund me for the bitch. I would loan him the $25 for a pie except the bitch isnt good for it. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Nope....moved the goal posts.

as expected. Most men have but two things...their balls and their word. douchebagpussy66 has neither 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Has that bitch paid for his bet yet or did he move the goal post again? Fucking racist welcher. Someone start a go fund me for the bitch. I would loan him the $25 for a pie except the bitch isnt good for it. 

go get your tumble weeds Tex...f*in moron...you and Ironmam need to understand how bets work..you're both clueless clowns...🤡..🤡

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Nope....moved the goal posts.

please explain mam...you and Judge Judy seem to know all about the bet, more than I know...how were the goal posts moved mam??...🤡

MUSIC TO OUR EARS!!!

Durham moving ‘full-throttle’ on Russia probe review, top federal prosecutors involved: sources

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

please explain mam...you and Judge Judy seem to know all about the bet, more than I know...how were the goal posts moved mam??...🤡

It was quoted a few days ago...go back an re read it junior.