Freedom for Flynn

thc6795

31 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

For starters President Obama didn’t pardon manning, it was a commutation which shortened the sentence but left the conviction on the books. A pardon is a complete exoneration.  

That even worse because there was no dispute Bradley Manning was a traitor. Obama knowing that gave him a get out of jail free card. 

Flynn was determined to do nothing wrong other than allegedly lie to some crooked cops who were trying to entrap and set him up. 

List of people that Trump has pardoned.

Joe Arpaio - Republican Sheriff

Scooter Libby - Republican lacky

Dinesh D'Souza - Republican propagandist

Dwight Hammon - Right-wing arsonist

Steven Hammond - Right-wing arsonist

Conrad Black - Personal friend/toady

Pat Nolan - Republican grifter

David Safavian - Republican lobbyist

Bernie Kerik - Republican police chief

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That even worse because there was no dispute Bradley Manning was a traitor. Obama knowing that gave him a get out of jail free card. 

Flynn was determined to do nothing wrong other than allegedly lie to some crooked cops who were trying to entrap and set him up. 

Dude seriously fuck them all. For eight long years all you heard was "elections have consequences" Guess what mfers" They sure do. Not a got damn thing you can do about it. 

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Again bitch elctions have consequences. Get used to it. 

The ironic thing is Flynn never should have even been interviewed by the FBI because it was all a hoax/hit job from its origin. 

The FBI was never supposed to collude with Hillary and Obama to try and take down a political opponent. So Flynn shouldn’t have had to deal with anyone. 

Everyone that was collateral damage should be exonerated and or compensated for the gross injustice against them. Next up Roger Stone!

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

None of those guys compare to the scum Obama pardoned/commuted 

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is a lie from start to finish.

He had already broken the law when he was questioned. He then lied about his criminal acitivity.

The corruption alleged was a complete fabrication by right-wing media and Bill Barr. Complete fabrication.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Im correcting you and off you go without pause or hesitation.  You said he was pardoned which would be worse.  A pardon is a complete exoneration of charges.  That didn’t happen... 

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Dude seriously fuck them all. For eight long years all you heard was "elections have consequences" Guess what mfers" They sure do. Not a got damn thing you can do about it. 

One of the differences being that Democrats actually win their elections.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

None of those guys compare to the scum Obama pardoned/commuted 

The issue being that these pardons were simply for being loyal political hacks to Trump and his party.

It's political corruption of the highest sort.

I didn't believe you or your butt buddies for a second when you claimed that you wanted Trump to "drain the swamp" and your posts now just prove it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The ironic thing is Flynn never should have even been interviewed by the FBI because it was all a hoax/hit job from its origin. 

He committed a crime and was offered a chance to cop a plea. He decided to commit another crime instead.

So of course nolebull thinks that this guy was railroaded and should serve no jail time.

People who have never committed any crimes? Lock them up!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He was gotten out of jail for no reason. 

People who were actually "gotten" out of jail for no reason (well, other then their political loyalty to Trump and his party):

Dwight Hammond - Right-wing arsonist

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

I know gunny he cant really be a real black man and honor that flag. 

photos.medleyphoto.7816359.jpg

There were slaves that turned in runways. They are called House Nigg##$.  okay I'll play the game. I can show you Mass regiments of black Union Soldiers.   I want you to show me the hundreds of thousands of black Confederate soldiers that fought to keep themselves in slavery. And yes that's a dumbass. Because if it was not about slavery they had more blacks than anybody why didn't they arm them all  to help fight to keep themselves enslaved.  I will await for You to list  all those black colored regiments in the Confederate Army.  Many blacks loved the slave master. Listen to Malcolm X talk about field negro and the house negro.  Nat Turner was a field Negro

• Like 3

Canes I got one question for you. It’s the kind of question you climb to mountain top to ask. The one and only question. Here goes...

”Would you be sexually intimate with a biological man who now identifies as a woman, and is officially considered a female by society?”

Yes or No. 

Sorry one more question. If your answer is no, why not? 😂😂

Why didn't the South arm all those slave loving Confederate black people?  How did the Union Army have hundreds of thousands of black men volunteering and fighting to kill Southern Whites when the South had millions of them.  Hell Harriet Tubman even led some of them.  Wouldn't that have easily helped them win the war using this revision history.   I will await the answer.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

There were slaves that turned in runways. They are called House Nigg##$.  okay I'll play the game. I can show you Mass regiments of black Union Soldiers.   I want you to show me the hundreds of thousands of black Confederate soldiers that fought to keep themselves in slavery. And yes that's a dumbass. Because if it was not about slavery they had more blacks than anybody why didn't they arm them all  to help fight to keep themselves enslaved.  I will await for You to list  all those black colored regiments in the Confederate Army.  Many blacks loved the slave master. Listen to Malcolm X talk about field negro and the house negro.  Nat Turner was a field Negro

Gunny that man in the picture was not a slave. This picture was not taken during the civil war. This is a proud black man who apparently is proud of that damn flag. Please explain. 

• Thanks 1