• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ChimpGrip Got ya covered bro...  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Not signing up for that but I will give you an assist on @Cossacks 8 haha post. Without your participation on this thread there is no way it gets to 8. Probably not even 3..  if that does anything for ya..

Yeah gotta give props where they are due. Big assist to @ChimpGripwho’s freak fetish laid a strong foundation, thank you! Oh and hard pass on the YouTube thing.

@HawgGoneItor @The Comishplease transfer 5 of my Haha’s to Chimps haha bank. Might help him “win the day.”

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HawgGoneIt @CODBEARD this dude got canceled last night, someone leaked his arrest record and he deleted all his accounts 

CC35495C-06F2-4029-B710-D1A4877BC1C8.jpeg

I've seen this guy on Tik Tok. Foolish Waze I think he was called.. I always thought he was kind of funny until he got into the political arena. 

Best video was talking about scanning Kool aid packets for steaks since you don't work there and never got trained. Haha. 

A lot of tit for tat stuff once you get tangled up in politics. 

Too much petty shit. I've seen folks exposing each other on there left and right. Sending stuff to peoples places of work. Reporting them to the moderators of tik tok etc. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I've seen this guy on Tik Tok. Foolish Waze I think he was called.. I always thought he was kind of funny until he got into the political arena. 

Best video was talking about scanning Kool aid packets for steaks since you don't work there and never got trained. Haha. 

A lot of tit for tat stuff once you get tangled up in politics. 

Absolutely, he had some funny ass videos until he went full on Political, pissed off some maga dudes in his area that recognized him and leaked his arrest record

• Haha 1
Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Absolutely, he had some funny ass videos until he went full on Political, pissed off some maga dudes in his area that recognized him and leaked his arrest record

Funny thing is he readily admitted having been a convict or whatever. Idk why he would let the arrest record cause him to delete his profiles. 

Some dirty folks out there. Dirty and petty. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Funny thing is he readily admitted having been a convict or whatever. Idk why he would let the arrest record cause him to delete his profiles. 

Some dirty folks out there. Dirty and petty. 

Cause they leaked his address in Georgia that was on the file, a lot of crazies looking for him

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Eh yeah but viewers on there don’t care about grip training, etc

Goal is to have multiple income streams.

Honestly bro, your the only person I have ever run across that cares about grip training..not that there is anything wrong with that..😏

• Haha 4
23 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Eh yeah but viewers on there don’t care about grip training, etc

Goal is to have multiple income streams.

Ya ur right but there is a good portion on feet enthusiasts on there that you’d have 100k followers within a week

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Honestly bro, your the only person I have ever run across that cares about grip training..not that there is anything wrong with that..😏

Atleast he’s not out there trying to catch Pokémon like the rest of the 25 year olds 

give him some slack

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya ur right but there is a good portion on feet enthusiasts on there that you’d have 100k followers within a week

100% true. There are all kinds of fetishes. Foot fetish more on the mainstream side of fetishes. It ain’t like SCAT for sure 😂.

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

100% true. There are all kinds of fetishes. Foot fetish more on the mainstream side of fetishes. It ain’t like SCAT for sure 😂.

There’s not enough Coke in the world to ever get me to watch that shit

What u think I am 

a Japanese businessman 🕴 

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

I want to have the strongest grip in the world. That title currently belongs to Nathan Holle. Check out the gripboard... it’s a world-wide (although a relatively small niche within strength sports) sport. The Russians and Georgians are probably the best at it. Some top strongman have elite grips too. 

18 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What u think I am 

a Japanese businessman 🕴 

What’s wrong with it though lol? 

And I’m referring to feet btw

46 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

That’s what I’ve been saying.... it’s mainstream yet people still make fun of me on here 😂

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What u think I am 

a Japanese businessman 🕴 

One of Tits’ best friends has a guy friend who is one of her best friends. Dude is a retired cop who now has a yard/debris hauling truck and does removal stuff (🤔 @imaGoodBoyNowand I might be in trouble).

Apparently dude is into this shit, no pun intended. I’ve heard from 3 different and independent people about this over the years. I know him, but am not friends with him. Tits says she will kill me if I ever tell her best friend who thinks he’s the greatest. I just refer to him a “2-ply”, drives my wife’s friend crazy and she wants to know why.

• Haha 2