37 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

May be a cartoon of text that says 'WHILE Y'ALLARE ARE BANNING SHIT. WOODY WOOD PECKER IS3 NAMESFOR A DICK... I'M JUST SAYIN'... OL'SENSITIVE.BITCHES!'

Little known fact. Walter Lantz the animator and creator of Woody Wood Pecker worked with my great grandfather who was also an animator and Lantz was my grandfather‚Äôs godfather. ūüėāūüėā

1451B071-0DE2-4379-BE14-C60DC14D1FAD.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ChimpGrip Got ya covered bro...  

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Pretty sure I’m on tiktok somewhere 

I’m telling you  , if you made tik toks squeezing shit with your hands, ull have a 1,000,000 followers, 

ive seen someone spackle and paint a wall  and got like 5 million views

• Haha 4
56 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Pretty sure I’m on tiktok somewhere 

18 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m telling you  , if you made tik toks squeezing shit with your hands, ull have a 1,000,000 followers, 

47E99F4A-B379-428D-A624-F1E609CC77F7.gif

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Haha well I’ve crushed an apple. And crushed an unopened can of soup with one hand.

27 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Haha well I’ve crushed an apple. And crushed an unopened can of soup with one hand.

God damn Chimpy.. Of all the folks I have run across on these forums you are definitely one of them.

• Haha 1

A guys girlfriend asked if he wanted to do 69. "What's that?" he asked her. "Lay back and I'll show you" she replied, and with that she squatted over his face, but farted on accident. She hopped off and said, "sorry" before trying again. She squared herself right over his face and another fart slid out. 

He tossed her off and said, "I'm out of here! I'll be damned if I'm hanging around for another 67 of those!" 

xD

• Haha 5

Which one was your favorite?  I am going to assume the one with the label missing is Missile Command and that would be my favorite.  Back in the day you could never beat these games, they just got harder and harder until you died or got a wicked Atari thumb blister or hand cramps...lol

No photo description available.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

Which one was your favorite?  I am going to assume the one with the label missing is Missile Command and that would be my favorite.  Back in the day you could never beat these games, they just got harder and harder until you died or got a wicked Atari thumb blister or hand cramps...lol

No photo description available.

I was partial to dig dug, pitfall and Ms. Pac Man

• Haha 1

Jesus!.. I owe my Dad an apology for giving him so much shit over us not having a VHS player. This is a lot of fucking money in 1982.. No wonder only the rich kids in the neighborhood had them..$778 would be $2350 today. Well its better than the $1200 they cost in 1978 or $3270 today lol

And the worst-dressed gadget award goes to... - TechRepublic

• Like 1
  • Haha 2