Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ChimpGrip Got ya covered bro...  

haha....WTF.. 😭      

Posted Images

11 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

When you’ve recently been broken up with and your ex doesn’t want to talk to you any longer, how do you handle getting upset when you see places you used to go to together? Or when you hear songs that remind you of her and what y’all used to do? I’m a very musical person so I often label songs with memories. 

There's no real cure for that. Stay busy, develop yourself, and wait for the next one. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

1B420AF5-9D04-4E8C-A7E7-979BBAB95F4F.jpeg

 

11 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

🤮 Congrats on the type I diabetes 😂.

 

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol the PB&J and chickie Tendies cancels that out bro

 

 

watch

 

 

1A44C924-990E-4F43-9D12-E5B4BCDB606A.jpeg

I predict some open heart surgery in your future. Who wants to take bets on the over/under on the timeline?🤪

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

 

 

I predict some open heart surgery in your future. Who wants to take bets on the over/under on the timeline?🤪

I’ll take that bet, probably not gonna make it thru the night anyways once my mom sees what shit I bought on her Debt card 😝 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2021 at 9:45 PM, The Colonel said:

All you have to do is listen to “We built this city on Rock’n Roll” by Starship and you’ll forget every other song ‘cuz you won’t be able to get that stupid song out of your head...

We built this city
We built this city on rock and roll
Built this city
We built this city on rock and roll....

 

Fucking.....worst......song....ever!

It makes I would walk 500 miles audible...barely!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Dear Penis,
I don't think I like you anymore,
You used to watch me shave,
Now all u do is stare at the floor.
Oh dear Penis,
I don't like you anymore.

It used to be you and me,
A paper towel, and a dirty magazine,
That's all we needed to get by.
Now it seems things have changed,
I think that your the one to blame.
Dear Penis,
I don't like you anymore.

Now he sings,

Dear Rodney,
I don't think I like you anymore,
'Cause when u get to drinkin'
You put me places I've never been before.
Dear Rodney,
I dont like you anymore.

Why can't we just get a grip,
On our man to hand relationship.
Come to terms with truly how we feel.
If we put our heads together,
We'd just stay home forever.
Dear Penis,
I think I like you after all.

Oh and Rodney,
While yer shavin',
Shave my balls
.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2021 at 7:57 AM, Belly Bob said:

There's no real cure for that. Stay busy, develop yourself, and wait for the next one. 

I agree, time to work on myself. It was just so weird and sad yesterday going through her town on the way to South Texas. It was still 10AM ish and I could see places off to my left and right that were quite and haven’t opened for the day yet...  everything seemed so fresh in my memory. I haven’t been to that side of town since I was there seeing and hanging out with her. Then we drove by the wonderful church that she introduced me to. It’s a church I fell in love with and even donated money to... something I never thought I’d do. I was listening to one of my favorite Doobie Brothers songs and I had to do my best to hold back since my cousin was driving us. I started thinking about her dog that I love dearly. 

 

I felt I had come so far moving on... being able to live, laugh, love and talk to other women without talking to my ex anymore (we no longer talk because she doesn’t want to... we broke up Feb 3 and last spoke Feb 28... via email). And then going thru her side of town, I knew it’d be a test. Well, I’m not there yet. I have made progress. I think crying and letting it out in privacy is a healthy way to get this off of you. I think I may need a couple more of those... I definitely am in need of it now but I can’t today or the next couple of days since I’ve been out of town and have no real privacy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

At whataburger for lunch, I heard another song that I really wasn’t familiar with but it’s sounds stirred up memories and vivid imagery (I was gifted with a great imagination to be able to do this with music)... I was sitting there with my cousin, little brother and dad, and had to keep looking away to keep my composure

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

I agree, time to work on myself. It was just so weird and sad yesterday going through her town on the way to South Texas. It was still 10AM ish and I could see places off to my left and right that were quite and haven’t opened for the day yet...  everything seemed so fresh in my memory. I haven’t been to that side of town since I was there seeing and hanging out with her. Then we drove by the wonderful church that she introduced me to. It’s a church I fell in love with and even donated money to... something I never thought I’d do. I was listening to one of my favorite Doobie Brothers songs and I had to do my best to hold back since my cousin was driving us. I started thinking about her dog that I love dearly. 

 

I felt I had come so far moving on... being able to live, laugh, love and talk to other women without talking to my ex anymore (we no longer talk because she doesn’t want to... we broke up Feb 3 and last spoke Feb 28... via email). And then going thru her side of town, I knew it’d be a test. Well, I’m not there yet. I have made progress. I think crying and letting it out in privacy is a healthy way to get this off of you. I think I may need a couple more of those... I definitely am in need of it now but I can’t today or the next couple of days since I’ve been out of town and have no real privacy.

Unless ur 45 and ur sperm count is bout to expire like @Cossacks, there’s no reason to rush anything, as the Goat Says Fuck bitches Get Money,

 

you gotta go “All in” inyourself start a business doing something you enjoy, go on vacation, stack ur paper and then and only then look for wifey

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

@imaGoodBoyNowjust leaving the grocery store. Comparing shopping carts. Yours probably a little more healthier 😂.

EA2D6EC7-0F17-400F-947D-D7DCC6B4823D.jpeg

That thar is tree hugger food... must live in Cali or sumpin.  What are you having a dinner party with Bugs Bunny? .lol

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

That thar is tree hugger food... must live in Cali or sumpin.  What are you having a dinner party with Bugs Bunny? .lol

Making minestrone today. Didn’t even pick up a handle of whiskey in the booze aisle and I was right there. Only thing of value in that cart was a ham shank from the butcher 😂

99DDA493-789B-4488-87D1-37692752E71B.jpeg

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...