• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ChimpGrip Got ya covered bro...  

haha....WTF.. 😭      

Posted Images

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Cossacks @Sweetlarry  tell me you had Mexican food last night without telling me you had Mexican last night 

ok I’ll go first

IMG_2611.MOV

So today might be the day yesterday I left because this is my first time buying a vehicle on my own... im only 24... 

Atleast that's how it was supposed to go... 

Made the mistake of letting my mom know and she freaked out.... 

She told my Uncle from Valdosta and this man showed up at my damn apartment 8 o clock this morning.... 

Now this uncle in particular served 13 years as a marine and was a mechanic for 20 years and currently drives big rigs...  

First thing he tells me is "All Car salesman are dicks and assholes and that's why I'm here because you don't know what you're getting into"

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So today might be the day yesterday I left because this is my first time buying a vehicle on my own... im only 24... 

She told my Uncle from Valdosta and this man showed up at my damn apartment 8 o clock this morning.... 

Now this uncle in particular served 13 years as a marine and was a mechanic for 20 years and currently drives big rigs...  

First thing he tells me is "All Car salesman are dicks and assholes and that's why I'm here because you don't know what you're getting into"

8B205A6D-2276-4CD9-AC3E-ECDD995C20A7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

See I have a 2012 challenger. My aunt and Uncle gave it to me when I was 17.  But I need something a bit more roomy and bigger...   

This Escalade EXT was looking good though but it's short bed... 

When my dad died he left me his Escalade and Chrysler Convertible but both need some work done... 

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Man. Bad attitude to walk in with. 

Listen Bro. As long as you understand those people need to make a little money too, you’re good. Go in with a payment or cash price cost in kind and let them get it for you. Don’t be Billy BadAss because they’ll do all they can to screw you. 

You work I assume. In order for you to have a job, somebody is paying a premium for you to make money. If your company doesn’t profit, you are jobless. If car salesman don’t make money, they are jobless. 

Don’t make it a pissing contest. 

12 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Listen Bro. As long as you understand those people need to make a little money too, you’re good. Go in with a payment or cash price cost in kind and let them get it for you. Don’t be Billy BadAss because they’ll do all they can to screw you. 

You work I assume. In order for you to have a job, somebody is paying a premium for you to make money. If your company doesn’t profit, you are jobless. If car salesman don’t make money, they are jobless. 

I do have a job a pretty good paying one. 

And good news is my credit qualified me for almost everything on the lot getting financed wasn't a problem now I just gotta make up my mind on wtf I want. I saved up about 8K for a down payment... 

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I do have a job a pretty good paying one. 

And good news is my credit qualified me for almost everything on the lot getting financed wasn't a problem now I just gotta make up my mind on wtf I want. I saved up about 8K for a down payment... 

Go cheap. Stack your money now and buy something (paying cash) nice later. 

47 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

3 hours ago, Cossacks said:

My moms biggest concern was I'm a first time buyer... 

But I'm not an idiot... 

My uncle said something similar to what Larry said too though "they gotta make a living too but this is your first time buying a car theyre gonna try to hit you with every trick in the book because of that"

54 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

My moms biggest concern was I'm a first time buyer... 

But I'm not an idiot... 

My uncle said something similar to what Larry said too though "they gotta make a living too but this is your first time buying a car theyre gonna try to hit you with every trick in the book because of that"

Of course they have to make a living and that’s great, I fully support that. But don’t get bullied or lied to either. You have a car now. They need you more than you need them at this point .

7 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Cossacks @Sweetlarry  tell me you had Mexican food last night without telling me you had Mexican last night 

ok I’ll go first

Must not be very good, or you got cast iron for intestines. 

It should an explosive event coupled with violent flatulence cause you pussies can’t handle real Latin food. 

bgw

• Haha 3
Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It should an explosive event coupled with violent flatulence cause you pussies can’t handle real Latin food. 

bgw

Na it was my fault 🤦🏼‍♀️, I bought around 7pm and didn’t eat it till like 11pm

• Haha 3

I walk in and say I’m bringing this and I want two... how aggressive can you get with the discounts. 

I preface what I want in features and add ons, pretty damn sure it’s understood without saying it that I’m gonna walk if it doesn’t fit. 

Naw, I ain’t buying the 5.3 or waiting until July to get that 6.2 either; or the diesel. 😁

80k for a 1/2 ton, and north of 100k for a 3/4 ton. Denali edition. 

bgw

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

16 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Yeah I’ve had my share of Mexican food, pretty well versed.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I walk in and say I’m bringing this and I want two... how aggressive can you get with the discounts. 

I preface what I want in features and add ons, pretty damn sure it’s understood without saying it that I’m gonna walk if it doesn’t fit. 

Naw, I ain’t buying the 5.3 or waiting until July to get that 6.2 either; or the diesel. 😁

80k for a 1/2 ton, and north of 100k for a 3/4 ton. Denali edition. 

bgw

I had the exact same conversation a few months ago. Me personally, I don’t need the  heated seats and full five knuckle reach around. But I wanted a 6.2 only. And GMC screws you by only putting it in the Denali and top tier models. Guy tried to put me in the 3.0 diesel. Yeah the mileage is great, but I want more power.  My FIL had the 6.6 diesel Silverado and it was really nice. But really don’t want diesel. Brother and brother in law have new  Z71’s with the 5.3. Good engine, but not what I want. Told the salesman what I would take only and he told me it was had to find in what I wanted. Said I’d wait til GMC figures it out. Trail boss does offer the 6.2 but it’s closer to 60k with that engine so might as well get the Sierra higher end model. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This piece of shit. Doesn’t start if weather is below 45 degrees 

god 

who ever made diesel trucks need to get hit by a Peterbilt 

#Fuck7.3s

893B76AB-CFBB-42DD-92DB-4F5DB3519C10.jpeg

Engine block heater attaches to an extension cord, should start if only 45’; may be a fuel delivery, battery, or starter issues. Needs to be below 20’ to be an issue. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Engine block heater attaches to an extension cord, should start if only 45’; may be a fuel delivery, battery, or starter issues. Needs to be below 20’ to be an issue. 

bgw

good lookin Brodie 

Rat 🐀 chewed up heater cord

good weather starts right up ,  below 45 won’t start, squirt of starter fluid , starts right up

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

I had the exact same conversation a few months ago. Me personally, I don’t need the  heated seats and full five knuckle reach around. But I wanted a 6.2 only. And GMC screws you by only putting it in the Denali and top tier models. Guy tried to put me in the 3.0 diesel. Yeah the mileage is great, but I want more power.  My FIL had the 6.6 diesel Silverado and it was really nice. But really don’t want diesel. Brother and brother in law have new  Z71’s with the 5.3. Good engine, but not what I want. Told the salesman what I would take only and he told me it was had to find in what I wanted. Said I’d wait til GMC figures it out. Trail boss does offer the 6.2 but it’s closer to 60k with that engine so might as well get the Sierra higher end model. 

Yeah, I want features and I’m not slinging that construction shit full time anymore, after sitting in a cummins diesel 3/4 ton for 15 years I said I don’t need it anymore.... the cargo trailer, utility trailers are gone with a shit ton of tools. Diesel is great, consistent power great fuel mileage but tricky and since adding that extra charge for sulfur reduction diesel owners are paying extra for trash fuel with a bow. 

bgw

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

good lookin Brodie 

Rat 🐀 chewed up heater cord

good weather starts right up ,  below 45 won’t start, squirt of starter fluid , starts right up

Copy, get some feral cats hanging around. Feed them to attract them then wean them off feedings the rats are gone but you’re up all night with the howling cats are rutting outside your window. Hahaha. 

bgw