Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ChimpGrip Got ya covered bro...  

haha....WTF.. 😭      

Posted Images

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Kit... 

E4586DD5-6D0F-4D38-8CE9-E14AD8C7A669.png

I don't know what the hell she is apologizing for. She didn't name the cat it's owners did. It was funny so what if a bunch of pussies want to cry about it. The people whining probably aren't even Jewish and most the Jewish folks I know have great senses of humor much like the owners of that cat who are probably Jewish. Much like Mr. Seinfeld and Mr. David do with that funny bit depicted above.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I don't know what the hell she is apologizing for. She didn't name the cat it's owners did. It was funny so what if a bunch of pussies want to cry about it. The people whining probably aren't even Jewish and most the Jewish folks I know have great senses of humor much like the owners of that cat who are probably Jewish. Much like Mr. Seinfeld and Mr. David do with that funny bit depicted above.

She should apologize for being ignorant of history.  I really don’t think she knows who Hitler is. Well, she sort of knows now....

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Looks like I’m going all In on marijuana stocks

Also imo makes the psychedlic push for inclusion closer to a reality.    

Anyone who has traded stocks has that list of could have, should have... but didn't.   I've been following MMEDF since .33 and it's taken a bit of a dip lately.  It's a volatile stock,  but getting more tempting as it dips.   

*I don't recommend stocks or any investments... use your best judgement based on your current situation.   

Anyone want to join me in learning Icelandic?  Makes Russian feel like a breeze

Markaðir með los­un­ar­heim­ild­ir vegna út­blást­urs gróður­húsaloft­teg­unda eru orðnir hluti af hefðbund­um fjár­mála­mörkuðum heims­ins sem hundruð fjár­mála­fyr­ir­tækja taka virk­an þátt í.

Skýr­ing­in á aukn­um áhuga fjár­festa á þess­um markaði er að marg­ir reikna með að nýtt mark­mið ESB, og Íslands, um 55% minnk­un los­un­ar feli í sér að los­un­ar­heim­ild­um verði fækkað og verðið hækki í sam­ræmi við það. „Verð á los­un­ar­heim­ild­um hef­ur hækkað mikið á síðustu mánuðum. Hækk­un­in var 60% frá nóv­em­ber 2019 fram í miðjan fe­brú­ar og nú um miðjan mars var verðið á hverju tonni CO2 jafn­gildisein­inga komið í tæp­ar 43 evr­ur, sem er hæsta gildi til þessa,“ seg­ir Ari Skúla­son hag­fræðing­ur hjá Lands­bank­an­um í Hag­sjá sem sjá má á heimasíðu bank­ans. Hann bæt­ir við að horf­ur fyr­ir fjár­festa virðist því vera góðar.

Eins og Ari bend­ir á eru los­un­ar­heim­ild­ir ekki ein­ung­is hag­stæðar til að kaupa og geyma held­ur henta þær vel til áhættu­dreif­ing­ar.

On 3/20/2021 at 5:12 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Chimp just busted a nut somewhere

ironman between @SeaShells21 and chimp losing internet power in Texas codbeard is still passed out 😵 from Paddy’s day, this thread is taking a well deserved Retreat 

I just needed a break from the board for awhile 🙂 It doesn’t look like this thread has lost any steam

#StopAsianHate

• Haha 2

Well in this day and age of everyone gets a trophy it only makes sense everyone gets a flag too.. Have to admit I never even heard of some of these lol.. which one do you identify with?

No photo description available.