• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ChimpGrip Got ya covered bro...  

haha....WTF.. 😭      

Posted Images

Who has drank all of these back in the day?  I never had Ripple or Night Train.. actually don't ever recall seeing Ripple in the stores,, I do recall it being referenced on Sanford and Son though. I never knew it was an actual product I just thought Ripple was what they called all cheap wine in wino world.lol

May be an image of bottle and text

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
45 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Who has drank all of these back in the day?  I never had Ripple or Night Train.. actually don't ever recall seeing Ripple in the stores,, I do recall it being referenced on Sanford and Son though. I never knew it was an actual product I just thought Ripple was what they called all cheap wine in wino world.lol

I've actually had all of those except the Ripple. Hahaha. Back when we were underage, we took what we could get. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Hiram Walker pints and half-pints were the go-to back in the day for my group of friends... MD 20 20 looks like the only one I tried.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Lol, ditto.  I thought Ripple was a slang term.  Sanford & Son was a classic show.  

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Yeah I tried the Mad Dog 20/20 once in my younger days. Felt like a hobo in training. All I needed was some overalls, a stick with a red bandana and can of pork and beans and hang out by the railroad tracks to complete the full bum picture.

And Cisco is nasty as cough syrup. Quality drank there.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Got in trouble when I was 15 me and the homies got our hands on some Wild Irish Rose  and Cisco... 

For legal reasons I will not explain how we got it... 

But Wild Irish Rose will F**k you up quick... 

Wild Irish Rose is the "I'm done with Life" Booze

Cisco can go to hell.... that shit is N A S T E E like drinking Alcoholic Rubbatussin... 

12 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

I identify with the guy in the background.

• Haha 3
17 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Well in this day and age of everyone gets a trophy it only makes sense everyone gets a flag too.. Have to admit I never even heard of some of these lol.. which one do you identify with?

No photo description available.

I’m offended

You missed the flag for people who like to identify as an animal. 

Like, “Your Puppy Girl Jenna” 🐶 or the TikTok horse girls 🐎 🐴 

#AnimalPeopleLivesMatter ! too

#StopAsianHate

7 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

I’m offended

You missed the flag for people who like to identify as an animal. 

Like, “Your Puppy Girl Jenna” 🐶 or the TikTok horse girls 🐎 🐴 

#AnimalPeopleLivesMatter ! too

#StopAsianHate

sorry @SeaShells21 is one of these what you are looking for?

Other Pride Animal image 0

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ok I have  no qualms with any of this except furry... 

I dont understand it... 

It baffles me...

I find it interesting for sure.. you know Bear on Bear or Rabbit on Rabbit I can get but Rabbit on Squirrel well that gets a bit more complex.. lol

Truth be told in my drinking days I might have hit this..lol

This Sexy Service Woman Has A Peculiar Hobby: Dressing Up As A Huge Husky  Dog and Being An Active Member Within The Furry Community | Media Drum World

5 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I find it interesting for sure.. you know Bear on Bear or Rabbit on Rabbit I can get but Rabbit on Squirrel well that gets a bit more complex.. lol

Truth be told in my drinking days I might have hit this..lol

This Sexy Service Woman Has A Peculiar Hobby: Dressing Up As A Huge Husky  Dog and Being An Active Member Within The Furry Community | Media Drum World

Well she is kinda foxy. #nojudgementszone

• Haha 1