• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty random, but not exactly in the same spirit as the rest of the thread. Here goes anyway...

It ain't quite paradise, but, it's pretty fucking close. Wish y'all were here too...Getting back to as close to normal as we safely can.

Billy Dean down here at the Blue Parrot on St. George Island. The concert is on Facebook live as well for anyone that can figure out how to find it. Apparently there is 70k people on there rn.

20200516_182209.thumb.jpg.058188a24379480aa26310f3a8f37c4e.jpg

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Pretty random, but not exactly in the same spirit as the rest of the thread. Here goes anyway...

It ain't quite paradise, but, it's pretty fucking close. Wish y'all were here too...Getting back to as close to normal as we safely can.

Billy Dean down here at the Blue Parrot on St. George Island. The concert is on Facebook live as well for anyone that can figure out how to find it. Apparently there is 70k people on there rn.

20200516_182209.thumb.jpg.058188a24379480aa26310f3a8f37c4e.jpg

Nice brother...enjoy!!😎😎😎

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Nice brother...enjoy!!😎😎😎

Thanks Bro! Screw covid 19. This is my Memorial Day bash a week early. Trying to work through the entire mixed drink list before my food comes out. 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Haha 1