Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ChimpGrip Got ya covered bro...  

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Old photos:

 

Madonna 1979

30297239-3F1A-43DF-9ABA-374993E0C2BC.jpeg

The Jackson’s early 1970’s

C0EAE8A7-25A0-42E3-80DF-B09181ED37EE.jpeg
 

Burt....really he’s happy he didn’t get Ned Beatty’s “squel like a pig” scene 

4B3FBA04-2600-4822-AFF4-BD910F27402A.jpeg
 

Joan Jett 1970’s with the Runaways

6D64CB10-8B50-488E-AFEB-04EA1EEB1707.jpeg

George Harrison and Bob Marley 

C21300AF-79AE-4594-A57E-FA85B8A74547.jpeg
 

1960’s Helen Miren
 

403BCD39-C8FD-4E74-9695-48F4D5D1ADCE.jpeg
 

Colonel Sanders and Alice Cooper

7960159E-8B2E-4972-B18E-4059218875BE.jpeg
 

Raquel...nuff said

45788145-75C5-4271-948B-4E55E85B3778.jpeg
 

Sean Connery 1960’s

9AF0CFB1-42DB-4E0C-A511-A926C90BEB59.jpeg
 

Mick, Keith Richards and Bob Dylan

A852A071-5E76-4D7E-B7E8-E895A5983577.jpeg

Great photo of Sean Connery, but how could you neglect to mention Ursula Undress, er, I mean, Ursula Andress?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

haha.. silly Americans

 

Image may contain: text that says 'Americans: "I'm not getting the Covid vaccine, I don't trust what they put in it!" Also Americans: "Whoohoo the McRib is back!!!'

Well, if you kind of think about it from a different angle...

Cancer has been around forever and kills a lot of people... No vaccine and no cure in spite of all the money poured into research. HIV... Still no vaccine. The common cold... No vaccine. The flu... Half assed guess at a vaccine each year.

Somehow they've made a covid vaccine in a few months and it's supposed to be relatively safe. 

Idk, or, hold on, wait a minute, something ain't right. xD

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Reebok vs. Nike? au contraire mon frère. That war was Nike vs. Converse

AE4D5780-B18F-4C3C-929A-F2AD8B737821.png

 

B508E06B-D294-4E08-ABB0-390D8109A972.jpeg

Yeah Converse owned the 70's and early 80" if we are talking hoop shoes only.. Mid 80's though it was 1 Nike right on their heels was 2 Reebok 3 LA Gear and 4 Converse in all sales..

 

All I know is couldn't dunk until I got me a pair of these. Paid for by money I earned working a summer job. No Sir there is nothing like the feeling of your first dunk.. I remember the exact courts at Magnolia MIddle School, Joppa  Md. ( I was in high school this was one of the courts we played on in the summer because it was a nice court and had a 3 point line that most courts didn't have at that time, even the paint was painted back then  lol) Looks the same in this pic sans the dark worn  out spots...

 

RARE VINTAGE REEBOK PUMPS HEXALITE BASKETBALL SHOES... - Depop

 

585244815_Screenshot2020-12-14at5_23_36AM.png.6af19662c539563cc86702ce6b33e466.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

oops I lied.. cool story though lol... The dunk did happen at that court but the pumps weren't out yet. It was my new pair of bright red Nike Blazers' ( not Airs' couldn't afford those) that gave me the boost... I did save up to buy those pumps , like almost 200 bucks, and was on top of my street game at that time 1989-90 but dunking wasn't a big deal anymore lol

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2020 at 9:27 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Everybody knows hot dogs are made from lips and assholes. 

Chicken McNuggets and McRib... nobody knows

What about corn dogs?

Speaking of corn dogs, while working in a bakery, I had a guy customer yell at me saying all our generation is responsible for is FaceChat and corn dogs. 

Just because we didn’t have anymore cinnamon tortillas.

There was so much wrong with that sentence.

I think he was drunk

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

What about corn dogs?

Speaking of corn dogs, while working in a bakery, I had a guy customer yell at me saying all our generation is responsible for is FaceChat and corn dogs. 

Just because we didn’t have anymore cinnamon tortillas.

There was so much wrong with that sentence.

I think he was drunk

He probably meant cornhole... corn dogs have been around as long as the state fair and there ain't nothing better than a real state fair corn dog.. actually cornholing has been around for centuries as well it just wasn't a game..😋   So don't fool yourself girl..............

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Tony Picard, weighing in at 400 pounds, racked up 576 yards rushing and seven touchdowns this year at White Swan High School. The White Swan coach put Picard at running back because he was unbelievably agile for his size.

 

HAHA  The ball looks like a youth league pee wee size

Enormous Athletes That Terrify Everyone

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CODBEARD said:

 

Tony Picard, weighing in at 400 pounds, racked up 576 yards rushing and seven touchdowns this year at White Swan High School. The White Swan coach put Picard at running back because he was unbelievably agile for his size.

 

HAHA  The ball looks like a youth league pee wee size

Enormous Athletes That Terrify Everyone

Why would you not put him at LT , ur RB could have had 5000 years running 

behind this wooly mammoth 🦣 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Yeah Converse owned the 70's and early 80" if we are talking hoop shoes only.. Mid 80's though it was 1 Nike right on their heels was 2 Reebok 3 LA Gear and 4 Converse in all sales..

 

All I know is couldn't dunk until I got me a pair of these. Paid for by money I earned working a summer job. No Sir there is nothing like the feeling of your first dunk.. I remember the exact courts at Magnolia MIddle School, Joppa  Md. ( I was in high school this was one of the courts we played on in the summer because it was a nice court and had a 3 point line that most courts didn't have at that time, even the paint was painted back then  lol) Looks the same in this pic sans the dark worn  out spots...

 

RARE VINTAGE REEBOK PUMPS HEXALITE BASKETBALL SHOES... - Depop

 

585244815_Screenshot2020-12-14at5_23_36AM.png.6af19662c539563cc86702ce6b33e466.png

Nikey used that pump technology first 😂

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...