2 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Everybody’s working for the weekend....better grub then apparently.

Everybody's working for the weekend but only the lucky ones get the hot girls in love when it's over.. until you get fat and old..lol

• Haha 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Do you take acid? 

please don’t hurt 😞 me

This is a picture from Iceland, one of my favorite places on Earth. Its scenic all over and even has black sand beaches (quite unique) and volcanoes like this. Also, I like the Icelandic language and the daunting challenge of learning it (since it is considered wildly difficult to learn, even for native Germanic-language speakers.

Given the aforementioned reasons, I thought it would be ideal to include this photo with other pictures I deem "scenic".

Hopefully this answers any questions as to why this particular photo was posted to this thread. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Here we goo again , let me guess you used to smoke and drink with him and Jonny Hopkins down at that ole River

Haha No. His kids went to the same elementary school as mine. My brother who does bar and restaurant sales has hung out with him a over the years and has known him before he made it on TV. Got a few friends who are really good buddies with him. Me personally don’t know him really. I did go to one of his tailgates at a Raiders game a few years ago which was a blast.

His restaurants are not very good. As my brother says with a laugh, “a little Guy goes a long way.” But dude does a shitload for charities and is a standup guy. During the Norcal fires he has ton a for first responders and the National guard as far as feeding them and literally opened up his house for them to rest in (his new place which is pretty awesome). 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Haha No. His kids went to the same elementary school as mine. My brother who does bar and restaurant sales has hung out with him a over the years and has known him before he made it on TV. Got a few friends who are really good buddies with him. Me personally don’t know him really. I did go to one of his tailgates at a Raiders game a few years ago which was a blast.

His restaurants are not very good. As my brother says with a laugh, “a little Guy goes a long way.” But dude does a shitload for charities and is a standup guy. During the Norcal fires he has ton a for first responders and the National guard as far as feeding them and literally opened up his house for them to rest in (his new place which is pretty awesome). 

I like Triple D. Fieri does a good job -- he's entertaing. Looks like he has a fun life. It also looks like he has had plenty of off the hook dishes and has put on a few lbs over the years while constantly riding that bus to flavortown.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Here we goo again , let me guess you used to smoke and drink with him and Jonny Hopkins down at that ole River

Johnny Hopkins. That guys a loser whoever he is 😀! Hate that dude.

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

So what to post more of, the mountains or the futuristic urban stuff? 

Enough already, your starting to annoy me.  Go watch Lakefront Bargain Hunt or some shit..

• Haha 3