21 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Because they didn’t know where to scrap the metal, and they driving a Ford bronco carrying a 20 foot trailer with a couple dingos , i made $500 calling a scrap yard to drop a container  at a park

I’m guessing not the new 21’ re-released  Bronco. I’m thinking more of a early 90’s model with plenty of dents, rust and a bunch of bondo keeping it together?

• Haha 1
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/14/2021 at 5:01 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao this is a new one, absolutely hilarious , how long u been holding this gif for, and what does one even google to find this gif

Settle down.

You want to play these cards close to your chest.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

I’m guessing not the new 21’ re-released  Bronco. I’m thinking more of a early 90’s model with plenty of dents, rust and a bunch of bondo keeping it together?

😂 rusted as fuck, I don’t know how he drove to nj from Ohio with that shitbox. I think it was a 90s Chevy blazer dude welded a trailer to

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Why bring this truck to transfer station ? And why would you go with tan interior with murdered out black rims and paint

Closer than the landfill and same price. Interior is gray 😂, but it does look tan in that pic 

10 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Closer than the landfill and same price. Interior is gray 😂, but it does look tan in that pic 

I’m saying if you can afford that truck , u can afford to hire a junk removal person to handle this shit, #SupportSmallBuisnesses

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m saying if you can afford that truck , u can afford to hire a junk removal person to handle this shit, #SupportSmallBuisnesses

You serious, afford that truck 😂. That truck cost nothing, ain’t high rolling. Did hire a guy to dump some big shit last week. Love to support small business.

But if I can do it myself I’d much rather. I had to have a landscaper mow my lawn for months this past summer after surgery. Terrible feeling, being a man and hiring someone else to mow your lawn, no thanks.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wtf is that Luan board and mastic?

Wonder how it would hold up in inclement weather  

bgw

Man I think this crazy fuck just threw some plaster and some drywall up and called it a day, that’s what I’m saying, one rainstorm and that shit is coming down

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man I think this crazy fuck just threw some plaster and some drywall up and called it a day, that’s what I’m saying, one rainstorm and that shit is coming down

In sure the taping and mud job won’t need any assistance /rain to help it come down.

6 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

In sure the taping and mud job won’t need any assistance /rain to help it come down.

It’s put together pretty dang good, puts my Lattice truck walls to sham, they even got a wall and ceiling vents, I’m just dumbfounded how this truck doesn’t fall apart unless it’s indoor parked 

553136BF-0C91-4DD1-8FB5-FFF217DECC01.png

• Haha 1

United States Stereotypes - Chapter 5

California 

You need house?  I have perfect deal for you ! 

DB2D8E6D-10B3-4355-A5F3-0039E015410F.thumb.jpeg.40b8ab9ab85a564af4b487a2c664f1b1.jpeg

Only 367,000 $  1 room | 1 bath | No bed

If you no like, we have option:

A958B3F4-4C7A-4FEA-BFFB-60BC9D7D0AAB.thumb.jpeg.a94f35990f1c6ffca8afa84792a4cdea.jpeg

On discount for half price: Only 729,000 $

Beautiful, two-story home.

You use ladder to reach second floor. 

You put the sheet, over roof, when it rain 🌧 

California State Bird:

1AF147BB-42C7-443E-9F56-C3DBEE6E4F57.thumb.jpeg.09b6f4b3ba02a3d7ad13048e9f7b7d98.jpeg

59DE3027-DCFF-4BF8-A681-50A24F637A2F.jpeg.30253ba2b4eddf15310ee9f656417a4b.jpeg

• Haha 4