• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Got me good... had to share it lol.  

You invested in any Cannabis stocks or etf’s?  

Na not really, I stay away from ETFs cause I still really don’t get it

im not really trading cause I’m spending all my cash on COMMERCIAL TRUCKS, I did put in a risky call option on Sundial cannabis and the stock is up 200%  so I’m debating on selling the option or excersing and buy the contracts

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Na not really, I stay away from ETFs cause I still really don’t get it

im not really trading cause I’m spending all my cash on COMMERCIAL TRUCKS, I did put in a risky call option on Sundial cannabis and the stock is up 200%  so I’m debating on selling the option or excersing and buy the contracts

Think of an ETF as a tradable Mutual fund stock.  

GL with your business.  

Sundial passed 1 billion shares volume today.  😮  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Think of an ETF as a tradable Mutual fund stock.  

GL with your business.  

Sundial passed 1 billion shares volume today.  😮  

Sundial it’s a shitty company, it’s just the cheapest penny stock and is being pumped on Reddit 

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

Buy high, sell higher :) 

This not gonna end good for Reddit, there’s no way government gonna let that website to continually manipulate the market with their pump and dumps , Only a matter of time before they shut that shit down

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This not gonna end good for Reddit, there’s no way government gonna let that website to continually manipulate the market with their pump and dumps , Only a matter of time before they shut that shit down

Definitely an interesting theme in 2021 thus far. 

22 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

I know we are a little creeped out about "man hands" but what you guys think about "man feet"?  what say you @ChimpGrip

May be an image of one or more people and indoor

Goodness she's fine! Wow! And man feet.. what makes you bring this up lol? I'd say they're bad to hideous 99% of  the time

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

on second thought ..stay in and toke up..

Image result for snow plow gif

Man fuck the snow dude I’m so pissed,  I financed a plow and truck few years back didn’t get 0 snow for like 3 straight years,

so I sold everything for a $6000 loss in November and now NJ   Decided that it’s gonna snow 7 + feet this winter, I would have made an absolute killing if I didn’t jump the gun and sell plow thinking it ain’t gonna snow

• Sad 2
1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man fuck the snow dude I’m so pissed,  I financed a plow and truck few years back didn’t get 0 snow for like 3 straight years,

so I sold everything for a $6000 loss in November and now NJ   Decided that it’s gonna snow 7 + feet this winter, I would have made an absolute killing if I didn’t jump the gun and sell plow thinking it ain’t gonna snow

Don't feel bad we didn't order very many plows and spreaders this year for the same reasons. Phones are ringing off the hook and we are fucking sold out of everything.. 😭 

Image result for money flying out the window gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Don't feel bad we didn't order very many plows and spreaders this year for the same reasons. Phones are ringing off the hook and we are fucking sold out of everything.. 😭 

Image result for money flying out the window gif

It is what it is, I’m happy I’m done with that shit, I got fucked up peripheral vision, got sick of residents chasing me up the block screaming that I fully sent thier mailbox down the street or I clipped a dumbasses side mirror cause he doesn’t know how to park his car when it snows

• Haha 4