5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man fuck the snow dude I’m so pissed,  I financed a plow and truck few years back didn’t get 0 snow for like 3 straight years,

so I sold everything for a $6000 loss in November and now NJ   Decided that it’s gonna snow 7 + feet this winter, I would have made an absolute killing if I didn’t jump the gun and sell plow thinking it ain’t gonna snow

I completely hate the icy weather. We have a fatal 100 car pileup here in Dallas this morning. It’s crazy. It’s one of the worst wrecks I’ve ever seen.

Be safe and cautious out there you guys.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ChimpGrip Got ya covered bro...  

haha....WTF.. 😭      

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

I completely hate the icy weather. We had a fatal 100 car pileup here in Dallas this morning. It’s crazy. It’s one of the worst wrecks I’ve ever seen.

Heard that...Jesus...Must have been line Blues Brothers

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

I completely hate the icy weather. We have a fatal 100 car pileup here in Dallas this morning. It’s crazy. It’s one of the worst wrecks I’ve ever seen.

we’re good , our DOT is fully equipped and brine and salt the shit out of the roads, yes it eats away at ur car and causes potholes in ground but they do a real good job not having ice on the road, I’m assuming Texas DOT don’t have any winter equipment 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

we’re good , our DOT is fully equipped and brine and salt the shit out of the roads, yes it eats away at ur car and causes potholes in ground but they do a real good job not having ice on the road, I’m assuming Texas DOT don’t have any winter equipment 

Its snowing in the Seattle area as I type this and its supposed to get worse this weekend.  Not only does the DOT not have the equipment, they won't salt because "it hurts the environment".  Add in the fact that people cannot drive in the snow, its supposed to dip below freezing and there are hella hills here, get ready for some viewing entertainment on the news over the next few days.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Its snowing in the Seattle area as I type this and its supposed to get worse this weekend.  Not only does the DOT not have the equipment, they won't salt because "it hurts the environment".  Add in the fact that people cannot drive in the snow, its supposed to dip below freezing and there are hella hills here, get ready for some viewing entertainment on the news over the next few days.

That’s crazy they don’t wanna throw salt because of environment but will let people get into accidents,

I don’t give jersey credit for much but when it comes to brining and salting the roads , they do A+ job , they even salt the roads before too as a precaution 

2 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Scary shit, I seen video, 18 wheeler fedex pancaked like 5 cars in one video

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Every year about this time, it’s Icemageddon in DFW. 

Spun out on some black ice on 289 by Celina spun across the oncoming traffic and ended up facing oncoming traffic next to a barb wire fenced cow pasture, idiot drivers were flashing me reminding me where I was. 

Dumb fucks. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Wasn't there a made-for-tv movie in the 70s about a massive Highway crash in California? Kind of like the made-for-tv movies The Towering Inferno, earthquake Etc

Kinda rings a bell? Must have had Shelley Winters, Ernest Borgnine or George Kennedy in it. Right in that realm you mentioned along with Airplane 77 and Poseidon Adventure 😂.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

5 hours ago, Rippers said:

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Every year about this time, it’s Icemageddon in DFW. 

Spun out on some black ice on 289 by Celina spun across the oncoming traffic and ended up facing oncoming traffic next to a barb wire fenced cow pasture, idiot drivers were flashing me reminding me where I was. 

Dumb fucks. 

bgw

I’m not a big fan of driving in the snow. Might go with my buddy next week to his place in Tahoe. Dude is absolutely a shitty driver on dry pavement. If it’s snowing I’ll offer to drive if we go.

Not sure how you guys put up with the snow for any extended period of time. My daughter has to deal with it at school and hates driving in it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 1/8/2021 at 7:24 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Here we goo again , let me guess you used to smoke and drink with him and Jonny Hopkins down at that ole River

On 1/8/2021 at 8:48 AM, maxchoboian said:

I like Triple D. Fieri does a good job -- he's entertaing. Looks like he has a fun life. It also looks like he has had plenty of off the hook dishes and has put on a few lbs over the years while constantly riding that bus to flavortown.

Just saw this today in the paper. I know he did a shit ton for us first responders during the fires. When the camera isn’t on he still does many good things for people and communities under the radar, sign of a good dude IMO.

https://www.sonomamag.com/guy-fieri-saves-ferndale-butcher-shop-buying-building/?utm_id=c25tb3JpdHpAc2JjZ2xvYmFsLm5ldA==

6 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I’m not a big fan of driving in the snow. Might go with my buddy next week to his place in Tahoe. Dude is absolutely a shitty driver on dry pavement. If it’s snowing I’ll offer to drive if we go.

Not sure how you guys put up with the snow for any extended period of time. My daughter has to deal with it at school and hates driving in it.

The snow is not really a problem providing you’re driving a decent vehicle with decent tires, my heavy ass mega cab diesel and toyo tires do well in inclement weather just have to plug in the engine block heater overnight. 
The times I couldn’t plug it in traveling In Wisconsin, it started but idled rough for about 45 mins was okay once it warmed up. 
9400 pound truck with long wheel base is great on that snow but ice is a different matter altogether. Do not spin the tires and no sharp movements, smooth and easy. Panic brake if you want an adventure. 
Hahaha. 

bgw

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Kinda rings a bell? Must have had Shelley Winters, Ernest Borgnine or George Kennedy in it. Right in that realm you mentioned along with Airplane 77 and Poseidon Adventure 😂.

Exactly those type characters....I can see part of the movie in my head..."Pile up on Interstate 5"

Shelley is a nurse...she helps the wounded....George is a big exec who was about to fire many in his company (later on realizes the sacrifice his employees make to commute to work..some the ultimate sacrafice!) and poor Ernest...looking like Cabby from Escape from NY....he's a scraper who turns his life around the second the metal starts twisting and the camera pans in and freezes on several about to be casualties as the go to commercial break

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

😂 as she should, great form , shoulders even , head in chest 

How high are u rn 

Her head is nowhere near his chest 😂 Standing straight up, knees stiff as a broom, the wrap and finish was nice though. She would have never survived the MD nutcracker drill during hell week.

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

How high are u rn 

Her head is nowhere near his chest 😂 Standing straight up, knees stiff as a broom, the wrap and finish was nice though. She would have never survived the MD nutcracker drill during hell week.

IGBN is in a constant state of HAF

• Haha 4
50 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

How high are u rn 

H

Not high at all, im cleaning out a dollar tree and the cops in this town is the worst, my truck 🛻 is “how you say” Not really legal, so I can’t risk Lriding to the scrap yard which I would usually do 

B4065FA8-941A-4669-B4D5-6FC843CA320C.jpeg

but ya maybe I don’t know what a form tackle is because I’m a bitch and quit football to focus on lacrosse junior year

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Not high at all, im cleaning out a dollar tree and the cops in this town is the worst, my truck 🛻 is “how you say” Not really legal, so I can’t risk Lriding to the scrap yard which I would usually do 

B4065FA8-941A-4669-B4D5-6FC843CA320C.jpeg

but ya maybe I don’t know what a form tackle is because I’m a bitch and quit football to focus on lacrosse junior year

What is your definition of not really legal. Stupid shit like no reg, cracked windshield or a rollin stolen 😂?

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Cossacks said:

What is your definition of not really legal. Stupid shit like no reg, cracked windshield or a rollin stolen 😂?

Not bad prolly a 3 or 4 out of 10 on the LDT legal scale 

it does have crack windshield, but the main thing is LDT may or may not be using his Isuzu box truck plates on the white pickup because his dumbass unregistered the pickup 

• Haha 2