The Latest in the legal constitutional battle of the lockdown

Troll

15 minutes ago, Troll said:

are you watching my weatherman 🌞 now ? 🤣

Read that a couple days ago LOL...that's actually always been there,  between flu and vitamin D (in the form of 🌞)...

ever hear stories of putting patients outside, and getting better success ?  

Well, I'm guessing the most obvious thing is to not allow yourself to be deficient to begin with. What the study is showing is that the mortality rate is higher in those people, and not that Vitamin D is therapeutic in treating the virus or keeping you from getting it. 

Edit to add that it also should be pointed out that this study is preprint and not yet peer reviewed although they're on it as we type. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I highlighted the difference as I quoted it related to the number of deaths/year.  

Let me ask you this.  Do you think the country has an obligation to protect our citizens if we were being attacked from a foreign nation, or do you thInk preserving individual rights would be more critical during such a national crisis? 

You mean like say it's a bio attack, where hypothetically China having their throat stepped on economically by T and realizing they are never going to get their money back from the expert at the art of bankruptcy, releasing an engineered agent designed to kill old men on the US ?

Then Yes, they'd probably be on the hook for a little obligation to protect it's citizens....

But the obligation to protect is inherent, and you would have to make an entirely separate case to say how preserving individual rights interferes with that obligation....they are not exclusive.

and you would need to be specific as in "threat vs rights lost" to say which would be more 'critical'....

PS: I've always had mixed emotions on the public "need to know" handling that might be employed in such a scenario.

BTW: That's a "what if" as who knows China 🤔,.,..... a "conspiracy theory"  would be the US setting up China for the fall so they could bail on the debt,  like outsourcing the research there, then blaming them and bailing.....I mean 'how else' does T waltz into NK and get his ass kissed unless he's tellin kimmy he's gonna f@ck China...🤔...But THAT belongs in the conspiracy thread 😆

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, I'm guessing the most obvious thing is to not allow yourself to be deficient to begin with. What the study is showing is that the mortality rate is higher in those people, and not that Vitamin D is therapeutic in treating the virus or keeping you from getting it. 

Edit to add that it also should be pointed out that this study is preprint and not yet peer reviewed although they're on it as we type. 

I think it's all true and good, but I also think its low hanging fruit.  Good to note it's a factor in this disease, but kinda like saying healthy people have a better success rate... 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, Troll said:

You mean like say it's a bio attack, where hypothetically China having their throat stepped on economically by T and realizing they are never going to get their money back from the expert at the art of bankruptcy, releasing an engineered agent designed to kill old men on the US ?...LOL...so they sacrificed a big part of their population just to kill old men in the U.S.(even though it's effecting blacks and Hispanics  worse than white old men)...sounds like you and Trump got it all figured out...no conspiracy here!...we know why they did it!...they're part of the "deep state"!!....🤡

Then Yes, they'd probably be on the hook for a little obligation to protect it's citizens....

But the obligation to protect is inherent, and you would have to make an entirely separate case to say how preserving individual rights interferes with that obligation....they are not exclusive.

and you would need to be specific as in "threat vs rights lost" to say which would be more 'critical'....

PS: I've always had mixed emotions on the public "need to know" handling that might be employed in such a scenario.

BTW: That's a "what if" as who knows China 🤔,.,..... a "conspiracy theory"  would be the US setting up China for the fall so they could bail on the debt,  like outsourcing the research there, then blaming them and bailing.....I mean 'how else' does T waltz into NK and get his ass kissed unless he's tellin kimmy he's gonna f@ck China...🤔...But THAT belongs in the conspiracy thread 😆

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

.LOL...so they sacrificed a big part of their population just to kill old men in the U.S.(even though it's effecting blacks and Hispanics  worse than white old men)...sounds like you and Trump got it all figured out...no conspiracy here!...we know why they did it!...they're part of the "deep state"!!....🤡

We don't know exactly what China is doing....

But surely that won't stop you from claiming to think you know better 😆

🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Troll said:

We don't know exactly what China is doing....

But surely that won't stop you from claiming to think you know better 😆

🤡

you seem to know...you claim they want to kill old American males according to today's conspiracy theory ..right?...looks like they missed their target and they got blacks and Hispanics instead??...humm....🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

you seem to know...you claim they want to kill old American males according to today's conspiracy theory ..right?...looks like they missed their target and they got blacks and Hispanics instead??...humm....🤡

wrong thread idiot...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

"releasing an engineered agent designed to kill old men on the US ?"....are you sure about that Judge Judy??...🤡

yes I'm sure you are in the wrong thread...🤡

and be sure to let Judy know when you pay your debts....

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

yes I'm sure you are in the wrong thread...🤡

and be sure to let Judy know when you pay your debts....

tell Judy she needs to go back to law school...and why is this the wrong thread??...please explain...you put out today"s conspiracy a few posts ago about China targeting old, white men...not me...I'm not smart enough to baaalieve that...🤡

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Are you trying to gain some “intelligent” stimulus over here?

LOL. 

Have you been tracking the “conspiracists”.... some wild “shit” out there. 

bgw

yes actually...

but back to 'constitutionality' changes.....

Heard a note last night from a relative who works on the left side of the field, that they just legally removed the requirement to have a  'witness' sign these mail in ballots they are going to use.....

starting tomorrow in cali ?  

Funny how the first BIG election during this 'crisis'.....

is not even mentioned....

🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

yes actually...

Heard a note last night from a relative who works on the left side of the field, that they just legally removed the requirement to have a  'witness' sign these mail in ballots they are going to use.....

🤷‍♂️

Interesting indeed, I got the ballot in the mail. My wife who detests Trump from the very get go, will not use it because she believes it to be a political ploy by the Repubs to manipulate the vote. 

Strange times indeed.

bgw

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

yes actually...

🤷‍♂️

To further complicate matters in our political discourse, me pointing out the shit on both sides .... let’s say the temperature in the room dropped considerably. 

Im gonna weigh it out, read and hope for the best. 

bgw

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

To further complicate matters in our political discourse, me pointing out the shit on both sides .... let’s say the temperature in the room dropped considerably. 

Im gonna weigh it out, read and hope for the best. 

bgw

Yes strange times....

I don't discuss politics with family.....

my household stays neutral,

and no need to alienate relatives.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Interesting indeed, I got the ballot in the mail. My wife who detests Trump from the very get go, will not use it because she believes it to be a political ploy by the Repubs to manipulate the vote. 

Strange times indeed.

bgw

well I agree with your wife 😆....

on not liking it for the greater chance of manipulation. LOL

Whether you think it's one side or the other is fairly irrelavent tho

as both sides could retain that option...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Have you been tracking the “conspiracists”.... some wild “shit” out there. 

bgw

yes there is...

one note: full disclosure might be better for this thread as pertaining to the whole 'rights' during disease, with masks and social distancing etc....

My posts come from the point of view of someone who has had to (for many years) carry around a little 'doctors note' in his wallet when going out in public, that notes that the holder is not contagious....not sure just how exactly they actually determine that, as it appears an entire 'mystery' to modern medicine....(yet the poison is well known in the rest of the world, just not 'recognized' in the US...) Blood has been sent to labs who still refuse to release the analysis to me, yet the doctors who received that analysis have then refused to treat. Have had professionals who take aids patients blood all day long refuse to take mine...

I would be considered the very HIGHEST RISK when confronted with something like the covid...

Something to bear in mind if you think I'm some sort of  'free for all, screw those at risk" type advocate....

just sayin'

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Strange times indeed.

bgw

Same for me. As I've previously stated on here, I've been purged from the voter rolls in the past with no warning, so then when I went to vote I was forced to cast a provisional ballot. No way do I trust the current secretary of state to do any better than the last one. 

They sent out mail in ballots for the primaries, but quickly announced a fraud task force that will flag and potentially toss ballots if there is discrepancies in the signature on file or more than one ballot from the same address, etc. Just looking for a reason to trash ballots. Fuck that. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Probably not long now. It all started so simply...

xD

we can ignore the idiots and stay on track...

@Horsefly Looks like Tesla has just said good bye to California, and HELLO TEXAS given what he feels are a violation of his rights...

image.png.81059328fcc0af76e2ec7bf6588fe8be.png

Response from those lawmakers responsible in Cali ???

image.png.a81978b865ae69b2900b372b822cb643.png

Just....WOW!

😲

Edit to add link: https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2020/05/10/calawmaker_tweets_fk_elon_musk/

@Blueliner looks like you are not the only one leaving

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

we can ignore the idiots and stay on track...

@Horsefly Looks like Tesla has just said good bye to California, and HELLO TEXAS given what he feels are a violation of his rights...

image.png.81059328fcc0af76e2ec7bf6588fe8be.png

Response from those responsible in Cali ???

image.png.a81978b865ae69b2900b372b822cb643.png

Just....WOW!

😲

Let him come, more opportunities for Texans.