How Many Of You Cult Members...

Rufus69

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

the pandemic should have given Trump a big political boost as the country rallied around him but that did not happen because Trump played politics and did not care about the pandemic 

Yeah  👍

Nothing to do with the left and their media bootlickers being after him obsessively 24/7/365 for the last 4+ years.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Look. The two independents having a little spoon session. Awesome. You're a fucking retard, noon, and your BFF HF is as well. Trump is going to SMASH the fuck out of you and your ilk in Nov...and you're going to lose the house. Sorry for the bad language. ...pussy. 

I see you are doing your buffoonish tap dancing routine for trump again. Dance Blue, dance! 

51EDD745-51F0-4548-B514-1011FD407209.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The left on here knows the end is near. They just can't come to grips with it so they will deflect and smear as much as possible pretty much just like their Heroes the Democrats they hold so dear to their hearts. Can't wait for the implosion November 2020

What implosion you talking about, the GDP or the jobless rate? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

What implosion you talking about, the GDP or the jobless rate? 

You are fucking WEAK. Your people did this shit and now you're going to artificially place blame it all on Trump. Right on fucking cue for you liberal fucks. Called it months ago. Trump's fault....even though he had the economy raging until you and your ilk destroyed our economy and nation with this Bull fucking shit Virus. We all called it last year that there would be SOMETHING that the left would employ (make up, cause...whatever) that would destroy what Trump had accomplished economically knowing that it was his biggest feather in the cap. Well...here ya go. Hope you're happy. Hope it's worth it to ya. Go fuck yourself. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You are fucking WEAK. Your people did this shit and now you're going to artificially place blame it all on Trump. Right on fucking cue for you liberal fucks. Called it months ago. Trump's fault....even though he had the economy raging until you and your ilk destroyed our economy and nation with this Bull fucking shit Virus. We all called it last year that there would be SOMETHING that the left would employ (make up, cause...whatever) that would destroy what Trump had accomplished economically knowing that it was his biggest feather in the cap. Well...here ya go. Hope you're happy. Hope it's worth it to ya. Go fuck yourself. 

He’s the captain of the ship, it’s his economy, he takes the good with the bad.  It is what it is 

I’m happy regardless, my life is pretty good.   My joy or disappointments aren’t tied to elections and presidencies.   Can you say the same?   

35 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

But but he is a centrist. He doesn't believe in party affiliation. Blah fucking blah.  He is so fucking fake. I respect that lump of shit racist Cajun more. At least he admits he is a racist fuck.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

But but he is a centrist. He doesn't believe in party affiliation. Blah fucking blah.  He is so fucking fake. I respect that lump of shit racist Cajun more. At least he admits he is a racist fuck.

True. As much as I hate to admit it. At least that shit bag caj keeps it real

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

True. As much as I hate to admit it. At least that shit bag caj keeps it real

It’s always a treat to get blue and THC agreeing together, combining you 2 at least we know we are closer to the brain power of one normal person.  

You 2 remind of dumb and dumber.  The question is which of you is dumber? 

01784115-DBC1-44F8-ACA3-9286A79877E6.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Imagine being a grown man in his probably 60s who rather then buy his friend a pizza pie he chooses to get ridiculed by half a dozen people online daily because he’s a cheap cuck. What a fucking low life. 

or imagine a 1/2 a dozen dumb ass Trumpers talking about something they have no knowledge of...what a bunch of f*in clowns...you think I give a 1/2 a shit what you clowns think?!?...LOL...go fuck yourself you red neck...😉

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The left on here knows the end is near. They just can't come to grips with it so they will deflect and smear as much as possible pretty much just like their Heroes the Democrats they hold so dear to their hearts. Can't wait for the implosion November 2020

LOL..well at least you Tex thinks you make sense mam!...🤡..🤡

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

You are fucking WEAK. Your people did this shit and now you're going to artificially place blame it all on Trump. Right on fucking cue for you liberal fucks. Called it months ago. Trump's fault....even though he had the economy raging until you and your ilk destroyed our economy and nation with this Bull fucking shit Virus. We all called it last year that there would be SOMETHING that the left would employ (make up, cause...whatever) that would destroy what Trump...so the left aka "deep state" made this Corona-virus thing up so trump would lose the election??...you're so f*in nuts it's sad..at least Tex buys what your selling!..🤡 had accomplished economically knowing that it was his biggest feather in the cap. Well...here ya go. Hope you're happy. Hope it's worth it to ya. Go fuck yourself. 

14 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Look. The two independents having a little spoon session. Awesome. You're a fucking retard, noon, and your BFF HF is as well. Trump is going to SMASH the fuck out of you and your ilk in Nov...and you're going to lose the house. Sorry for the bad language. ...pussy. 

Get professional help. Your have "little man" complex. 

All the best

Noone