SFA Player (Oregon Signee) Charged With Attempted Murder

eaglesinsider

16 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's a tough spot for a moderator to be in sometimes. We are fans just like everyone else, so, to that extent, we want to protect our team reputation and etc. That's a natural thing I think. So, then maybe as a mod you realize sometimes that you aren't being as fair or even handed about it as you should be. I try. I can't say I'm always 100% successful. Idk about the guy over where you're talking about. I'd hope he tries anyway. xD

Everyone is different. I try to laugh of negative stuff by taking it and running with it as a joke or something. On the Grump Jones thing, that isn't really a black eye on Colquitt County High even though people try to make it that way. Similar to this thing we are posting in here. I don't blame SFA that they had a kid that took a wrong turn. All the money and help in the world can't stop a kid from fucking up. That's what kids do. Some worse than others. 

Good luck with that other mod. 

I get what you’re saying and to be honest, I think you and the other mods (here and there) do a great job. 

I moderated a political board from 2/16-4/17, so I know how it goes. Those people there were fucking lunatics and daily there were threats of death and posters putting others addresses, phone numbers, workplaces and families on there. The wild fucking west. We would do the best we could to immediately delete it and deal with the loons, but it was constant. Had to have some thick skin. That’s where the other mod fails in spades. He is extremely thin skinned. Ah well.

I don’t go there much as I used to. Don’t wanna deal with his garbage and inability to be fair. I can come here and harass your sorry ass about cc and whatever else without you throwing a hissy fit  and getting self righteous. 

all good homie! 

• Like 1