A shout out to Malcolm

DarterBlue

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Malcolm X’s message was counter productive to civil rights. He said white people are inherently evil, and the source for all the pain and agony that black people have. Calling them devils. 

Trying to teach and coach blacks to hate white people at the core. Thinking if they secede from a supposed dominant society that they can create their own tribe and be independent. 

This way of thinking would only cause more hate, division and conflict. We haven’t made strides as a society by thinking this way. That the people we coexist with are evil. That only repeats the cycle. 

There has been tons of racism and injustice throughout history in all parts of the world. I get he wanted blacks to rise up and stop being victims. That makes sense. But to use hatred as your fuel was misguided. 

And my people didn’t kill MLK, JFK, Malcolm X or anyone else of note. 

Whose people killed them or plotted their deaths?  I need the tutelage.  Black people love Malcolm.  How was begging productive?  Blacks have never gained one civil right here without bloodshed. Including getting that treasonous flag removed in S.C. after murdering people in church.  Civil Rights at its essence is not to abuse citizens.   Why was the NOI not attacked during this time and black Christian's led by king were since that was so more productive? What was bloody Sunday? 16th Street Church Bombing? Little Rock 9?  No one can tell me that Malcolm is not acceptable when you are brutalizing that which you tell me to embrace.  Kneeling and Begging. A black Man taking a Knee right now creates anger in the Grandsons of the Grandfathers that hated King's  knee bending.   Damn Hypocrites.  Show me one act of violence of Malcolm toward those who hated him.  

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Malcolm X’s message was counter productive to civil rights. He said white people are inherently evil, and the source for all the pain and agony that black people have. Calling them devils. 

Trying to teach and coach blacks to hate white people at the core. Thinking if they secede from a supposed dominant society that they can create their own tribe and be independent. 

This way of thinking would only cause more hate, division and conflict. We haven’t made strides as a society by thinking this way. That the people we coexist with are evil. That only repeats the cycle. 

There has been tons of racism and injustice throughout history in all parts of the world. I get he wanted blacks to rise up and stop being victims. That makes sense. But to use hatred as your fuel was misguided. 

Teaching independence and self reliance from  oppression creates hate and division, for whom?  And why should the emotional state of an oppressor ever be a factor or concern?

this quote of his is on point and to the core of his message:

“A race of people is like an individual man; until it uses its own talent, takes pride in its own history, expresses its own culture, affirms its own selfhood, it can never fulfill itself.”

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Absolutely, and let’s look at America.  As recent as 9/11, the atrocity that was leveled on this country and citizens wasn’t met with love, compassion and indifference, but dare I say a deep resentment towards Islam and a military onslaught to correct the wrong doing that lasted decades! And America will never forget!  Same with bombing of Pearl Harbor, hate was so deep we encamped our own Japanese American citizens.  

so how is it ok for America, with its white majority, to respond to this injustices and evil in these manners but not expect those that were brutalized, bombed, killed and maimed by them to respond differently?

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Teaching independence and self reliance from  oppression creates hate and division, for whom?  And why should the emotional state of an oppressor ever being a factor or concern?

this quote of his is on point and to the core of his message:

“A race of people is like an individual man; until it uses its own talent, takes pride in its own history, expresses its own culture, affirms its own selfhood, it can never fulfill itself.”

Dillon Roof can never happen in any NOI Mosque.  Still killing people that embrace Martin in the same fashion.  And their asses are still forgiving to this day.  3 Churches burned in La. Last year.  Never hear of any Mosques by the NOI burned.  Because they defend it not by kneeling.    I'm good without that tutelage.  MLK good and Malcolm bad.  One gets you killed and abused. The other gives you pride and confidence and the consciousness to defend yourself "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY". 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Absolutely, and let’s look at America.  As recent as 9/11, the atrocity that was leveled on this country and citizens wasn’t met with love, compassion and indifference, but dare I say a deep resentment towards Islam and a military onslaught to correct the wrong doing that lasted decades! 

so how is it ok for America, with its white majority, to respond to this injustice and evil in this manner but not expect those that were brutalized, bombed, killed and maimed by them to respond differently?

Genius and Banneker rises again in spirit.    😎.  To answer the bold part! Just pray to you know who and ask for forgiveness for even thinking about fighting back.  400 yrs of that indoctrination still rampant.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

The FBI killed him they infiltrated his organization.  His bodyguard was an undercover NY Police office.  France uncovered a plot to kill him on their soil and wouldn't  let him get off the plane.  This has been exposed and the FBI have files with their plans.  They used Black stooges to deflect attention.  NYPD was complicit  in his murder. 

Gunny one could say this is a conspiracy theory. No? Everything I've read on his death points to the Nation killing him.

I did read that the FBI did admit to either killing MLK or having a role?

7 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Gunny one could say this is a conspiracy theory. No? Everything I've read on his death points to the Nation killing him.

I did read that the FBI did admit to either killing MLK or having a role?

There was a recent Netflix documentary on this.  It would be educational to watch it.  I think you might be shocked with what events transpired on that day. I don't deny 1 was a former member and many of them were upset with his split..  That's what the FBI does and the NYPD had a secret organization that infiltrated his organization as well as the Feds.  So what color do you think they were to accomplish that? Malcolm himself addressed the threats b4 his death.  The FBI declared no Black Messiah would rise

12 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Absolutely, and let’s look at America.  As recent as 9/11, the atrocity that was leveled on this country and citizens wasn’t met with love, compassion and indifference, but dare I say a deep resentment towards Islam and a military onslaught to correct the wrong doing that lasted decades! And America will never forget!  Same with bombing of Pearl Harbor, hate was so deep we encamped our own Japanese American citizens.  

so how is it ok for America, with its white majority, to respond to this injustices and evil in these manners but not expect those that were brutalized, bombed, killed and maimed by them to respond differently?

I have read this more than 5 times it has been added to my collection of quotes and phrases.  This is a reflection of one who have studied.  An astonishing retort with 100% truth and substance.  

• Thanks 1

Malcolm X said: “The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”

fucking liberals then fucking liberals now.

killiary...you aren't a real woman if you don't vote for me

pimp B....you ain't black if you don't vote for me homie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Malcolm X said: “The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”

fucking liberals then fucking liberals now.

killiary...you aren't a real woman if you don't vote for me

pimp B....you ain't black if you don't vote for me homie.

Can't argue with that.

• Like 1