22 Million Jobs Lost, Over 80k unneccesary deaths ... But Trump's Supporters are Still singing his Praises

22 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I really expected more from you. 

I'm disappointed. 

LOL

bgw

Whatever, MR. Independent. Don’t be playing all “above the fray” when YOU are in it. YOU are it. Even my man concha can handle only so much of the hypocritical BULLSHIT before he falls “below your standards”.me? I crossed that bitch a long rime ago. Go be fucking disappointed☹️🤣

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Whatever, MR. Independent. Don’t be playing all “above the fray” when YOU are in it. YOU are it. Even my man concha can handle only so much of the hypocritical BULLSHIT before he falls “below your standards”. Go be fucking disappointed☹️

It's what they do man. All of them. They make blanket statements saying both parties suck. Then the very next statement they attack Trump. Kid is a fucking fraud.

Can't believe I'm saying this again. At least the racist Cajun has been consistent with his hatred for Trump.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Sure as shit ain’t your dumbass. 

bgw

Huh? Try that again in English smart college kid..

I asked you. Have you figured out who you are yet?

If your reply is you're not me. Well no shit...I'm a sheepdog. You're the sheep.

1 hour ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

hey!

I dont give two fucks that it hurts your feelings chump

The previous administration put measures in place to prevent things getting to this level... your orange messiah scrapped that and here we are

you have to be stupid as fuck to hang on to a man's balls the way you do. Trump doesn't like you

Poor baby...take your TDS pills and stop throwing temper tantrums...chump

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Whatever, MR. Independent. Don’t be playing all “above the fray” when YOU are in it. YOU are it. Even my man concha can handle only so much of the hypocritical BULLSHIT before he falls “below your standards”.me? I crossed that bitch a long rime ago. Go be fucking disappointed☹️🤣

Don’t stick your nose where it don’t belong, you might get your feelings hurt. 

“Mr My Street Don’t Gots No COVID-19”

LMAO. 

BGW 

13 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Huh? Try that again in English smart college kid..

I asked you. Have you figured out who you are yet?

If your reply is you're not me. Well no shit...I'm a sheepdog. You're the sheep.

Hey, the party is over. You got popped, smacked around and owned. 

And you STILL haven’t answered the three questions, so fuck off until you do. 

Orale Puto,

bgw

44 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Free world squirrel, doncha have some “conspiracy” bullshit to cream to?

bgw

BTW ...Today's link from the conspiracy sites....

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-huawei-tech-chips-analysis/us-strikes-at-a-huawei-prize-chip-juggernaut-hisilicon-idUSKBN22X2T3

T cuts off Huawei even harder....

also

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/20/senate-chinese-companies-stock-exchanges-271349

If Chinese companies won't report or show basic numbers then they won't be allowed on our exchange...

shitty news feed tho....not enough corona propaganda I guess🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Don’t stick your nose where it don’t belong, you might get your feelings hurt. 

“Mr My Street Don’t Gots No COVID-19”

LMAO. 

BGW 

What’s “funny” is that I actually like you just enough to “get my feelings hurt” on any given day. But today ain’t that day, bro. So I’m going to have to respectfully tell you to go fuck yourself...Mr. Independent 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

What’s “funny” is that I actually like you just enough to “get my feelings hurt” on any given day. But today ain’t that day, bro. So I’m going to have to respectfully tell you to go fuck yourself...Mr. Independent 🤣

Okay, I’m gonna do just that. 

Bahaha. 

bgw

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Like always a racist shows his true colors.

I’ve been trying to figure BGW out. I get it HF and noon are totally closet libs. No question. But I’m trying to give this dude the benefit of the doubt, but he always proves us right on our suspicions. I’m at a loss. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’ve been trying to figure BGW out. I get it HF and noon are totally closet libs. No question. But I’m trying to give this dude the benefit of the doubt, but he always proves us right on our suspicions. I’m at a loss. 🤣

Nah man he is the cool dude at the frat party. Just over the top enough to be considered a risk. A bad boy for the cuties. When the girls leave he falls right in line with his boys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Traditional left center side that doesn't buy all the BS is my guess....

while you have taken such a hard right turn, you are still listing quite a bit....

🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1