Edgewater Christian Leary has some serious wheels

954gator

33 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

They were loaded on offense and earned the national championship but I will say the people out there trying to put them in the same category as 95 Nebraska, 01 Miami, 04 USC, 05 Texas, 08 UF, 13 FSU?

I think that's a very deep stretch to put LSU in same categories of those teams 

Honestly, I think the only team they beat on that list is 13 FSU. Maaaaybe Texas, but it would be a shootout. 

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

That FSU team was pretty good, I wouldn't say they beat them with concrete certainty

Yeah FSU was good no doubt, but I take a lot from that national championship game. Auburn, who had tremendous luck, probably shoulda beat FSU in that game, so I'm under the impression that LSU would've beat them by at least 2 tugs. 

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Yeah FSU was good no doubt, but I take a lot from that national championship game. Auburn, who had tremendous luck, probably shoulda beat FSU in that game, so I'm under the impression that LSU would've beat them by at least 2 tugs. 

Alabama put up over 40 points and hung with LSU for basically the entire game with probably their weakest defense this decade

It's easy to look at a team in a single game situation and find weaknesses in all fairness

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

They were loaded on offense and earned the national championship but I will say the people out there trying to put them in the same category as 95 Nebraska, 01 Miami, 04 USC, 05 Texas, 08 UF, 13 FSU?

I think that's a very deep stretch to put LSU in same categories of those teams 

Different era. LSU beats all of those teams handily. 

All of our LBs were faster than Frazier, who I loved. 

The 70s Steelers would get destroyed by every team in the nfl today Bro. 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

LMAO the front 4 on the DL along with Lambert and Ham at LB would do just fine in the NFL these days, Swann and Stallworth also weren't that bad at the WR position and once the passing rules opened up Bradshaw showed he was a solid QB

I'm sure the Steelers would easily beat the bottom feeders of the current NFL

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

FSU and UF with their weapons could have easily put up 50 points on that LSU defense

01 Canes were loaded at RB and could have rotated RBs and wear those LBs down as the game wore on 

I'm not buying it, I only see one area on LSU that I think I would be concerned if I was any of those teams and it's how deep the WR position was

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

LMAO the front 4 on the DL along with Lambert and Ham at LB would do just fine in the NFL these days, Swann and Stallworth also weren't that bad at the WR position and once the passing rules opened up Bradshaw showed he was a solid QB

I'm sure the Steelers would easily beat the bottom feeders of the current NFL

Their fucking line was smaller than Marietta’s last year, and we were small. They’d get mauled. 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

FSU and UF with their weapons could have easily put up 50 points on that LSU defense

01 Canes were loaded at RB and could have rotated RBs and wear those LBs down as the game wore on 

I'm not buying it, I only see one area on LSU that I think I would be concerned if I was any of those teams and it's how deep the WR position was

Ok. We agree to disagree