Joe AKA Grand Dragon

thc6795

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

The only reason the U. S. started to backing Civil Rights in the U.S. is not due to some noble cause.  They were embarrassed in Front of the world due to the treatment of African Diplomats here.  Reagan is all you need for a reference years later.  School is now open.  JFK was no nobleman either.

You need study Wlliam Fitzjohn a diplomat from Sierra Leon.  He embarrassed this nation in front of the world with their B.S

https://www.history.com/news/african-diplomat-segregation-scandal-jfk

Fitzjohn’s experience became an international incident, prompting a presidential apology and significant publicity. But he was far from the only foreign dignitary to suffer the humiliation of segregation while in the United States. Throughout the 1950s and 1960s, African dignitaries and diplomats were repeatedly snubbed, verbally abused and discriminated against when they spent time in the U.S. Their experiences brought international attention to an uncomfortable truth: Despite promoting democracy and fighting authoritarian governments throughout the Cold War, the U.S. did not recognize or uphold the civil rights of people of color.

Gunny are theses posts used to justify what Pimp B said? Or a civil rights lesson. I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish. Yes racists exist all throughout America. Now and in her past. 

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...YOU are nothing but a weakass pussy who doubles as a coward.

Fuck off or grow some balls.

Save all your "cunt, dick, mother fucker, fucker, pussy, bitch, sister, mother, etc talk" for the tough people of euless who obviously get off on that stuff.

You ain't SHIT in my world or my city.

Damn foul-mouthed pansy!

• Haha 1

Just now, RedZone said:

Save all your "cunt, dick, mother fucker, fucker, pussy, bitch, sister, mother, etc talk" for the tough people of euless who obviously get off on that stuff.

Damn foul-mouthed pansy!

Lol are you really yelling at yourself 

no not just replying to your self which is regular noooooo ur legit yelling at yourself 

shit lol 😂 cmon down dude it’s a fourm

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...YOU are nothing but a weakass pussy who doubles as a coward.

Fuck off or grow some balls.

• Haha 2

On 4/9/2020 at 9:05 AM, RedZone said:

Sorta tired of it all.

Anyways, I'm pretty tired of this lockdown, hand washing and etc.

It has to end eventually........BUT, how?

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Uh OH..Cooter is getting ornery!

Thin skinned pansy.

Dude has absolutely lost it, he’s snapping about having good hygiene 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Damn foul-mouthed pansy!

LOL! Why the hell are you yelling at yourself?!! You're a goofy fuck, caj. 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Gunny are theses posts used to justify what Pimp B said? Or a civil rights lesson. I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish. Yes racists exist all throughout America. Now and in her past. 

This whole post is somehow to reflect that Biden is an exception.  I'm not trying to accomplish anything.  What is being conveyed with Joe Biden? Those posts are too bring light to liars and  proof that Biden is just a continuation of a legacy. Regardless of Party. It's  not the Party that makes them racist.  Here's  the difference I'm offended that so called leaders harbored such traits.  Some seem bothered that I have the nerve to be offended by such traits.  That's the difference in mindsets.  You state you hate Demoncrats.  I agree except I hate the Red Tie wearing racist just as much.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Obama’s older brother said he was born in Kenya and he was at the birth. 

I believe Malik. Better yet,

#IBelieveMalik

Ok what would that mean other than keep your Trump Woody hard.  If his ass was born in Kenya Bill and Hillary would have presented it.  Please try to do better.  There are pictures here of Biden in black face and other B.S. Yet you are trying to teach me about Obama.  A true student of Tricknology.  When did you Trump Acolytes ever start believing anything from people that you believe come from shithole countries?  The Greatest liars in history.😎Share on Twitter

Barack Obama, the nation’s 44th president, serving from 2009 to 2017, was born on this day in 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii, two years after the territory was admitted to the union as the 50th state. He was born to a white mother and a black father whom he subsequently hardly knew. Reared largely in Hawaii by his maternal grandparents, Obama also spent one year of his childhood in Washington state and four years in Indonesia.

Microfilm reveals the Aug. 14, 1961, birth announcement in the Honolulu Star Bulletin that a son was born to Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama on Aug. 4, 1961. The image is seen in 2011 at the Hawaii State Library in Honolulu. | Marco Garcia/AP Photo

download.jpeg

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Ok what would that mean other than keep your Trump Woody hard.  If his ass was born in Kenya Bill and Hillary would have presented it.  Please try to do better.

In order to lie about this they have to use flimsy evidence like quotes from Obama half-brothers who he hardly even knows or publishers who incorrectly listed his birthplace.

And they have to ignore ironclad evidence like state certified birth certificates and birth announcements in the Honolulu newspapers from 1961.

These are the same people who claim that they hate lying politicians.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, The Guru said:

In order to lie about this they have to use flimsy evidence like quotes from Obama half-brothers who he hardly even knows or publishers who incorrectly listed his birthplace.

And they have to ignore ironclad evidence like state certified birth certificates and birth announcements in the Honolulu newspapers from 1961.

These are the same people who claim that they hate lying politicians.

These people believe George Washington had wooden teeth.  Imagine a MoFo eating and drinking with wood and his mouth not rot.  The. Truth he actually had dentures  made from the teeth of slaves. They are 400 year old liars.

You can never expect better so I'm never disappointed or upset.  They are more offended at Malcolm calling one a devil for evil acts than TJ owning slaves or Truman calling me a mud Human.  Yet I'm supposed to accept tutelage from that mindset.

Trump’s racism, his shrewd exploitation of animosity, hatred, and division for political advantage. Trump is hardly a man of subtle concealment. W. E. B. Du Bois wrote that Andrew Johnson’s unwillingness to enact policies to give freedmen land, a decent education, or voting rights resided, first and foremost, in “his inability to picture Negroes as men.” Trump’s hostility toward minorities and his capacity to signal that hostility to others has never been a secret. This quality is central to his politics and his appeal.

President Trump said that he would not apologize for his harsh comments in 1989 about the Central Park Five, the five black and Latino men who as teenagers were wrongly convicted of the brutal rape of a jogger in New York City.

Come out you Revisionist and tell me what he really meant.  400 years has perfected your lying.  I'm  sure you have a Yuuuge and I mean Yuuugeee lie for me on this. 😁 

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Trump’s racism, his shrewd exploitation of animosity, hatred, and division for political advantage. Trump is hardly a man of subtle concealment. W. E. B. Du Bois wrote that Andrew Johnson’s unwillingness to enact policies to give freedmen land, a decent education, or voting rights resided, first and foremost, in “his inability to picture Negroes as men.” Trump’s hostility toward minorities and his capacity to signal that hostility to others has never been a secret. This quality is central to his politics and his appeal.

President Trump said that he would not apologize for his harsh comments in 1989 about the Central Park Five, the five black and Latino men who as teenagers were wrongly convicted of the brutal rape of a jogger in New York City.

Come out you Revisionist and tell me what he really meant.  400 years has perfected your lying.  I'm  sure you have a Yuuuge and I mean Yuuugeee lie for me on this. 😁

Gunny who has done more for minorities. Trump or Obama?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Damn foul-mouthed pansy!

Hey stupid fuck....you just yelled at yourself again. Fucking moron.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

LOL! Why the hell are you yelling at yourself?!! You're a goofy fuck, caj. 🤣

Lol 😝 I had a double read his posts to make sure I wasn’t tripping!

He’s kinda like that old near Blind Deaf dog who freaks out When he sees his reflection in the mirror 

that’s the only  Option I see on why he would be yelling at him self  

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Gunny who has done more for minorities. Trump or Obama?

Obama and that's not saying much.  A group of people and I discussed both in great detail yesterday.  Sorta of a roundtable of black collective thought.  All business professionals with Bachelor and Master degrees.  1.  Symbolism  can never be minimized.  The image of a Black family in the White House can never be Trumped (Pun intended.  2. Unlike Trump supporters Minorities can speak on this themselves.  They overwhelmingly  approve Obama over Trump and it's not close.  Obama gave more minorities access  to Healthcare (Preventive) which was the greatest threat. (Covid-19) has shown this.   So unless one thinks minorities don't know what's best for themselves then scream Trump to high heaven.  I have never been unemployed in my life.  I'm a minority and I paved my own way.  I had issues with Barack as I do Trump.  Finally we all decided that every 8 years Trump and Obama should switch the Presidency.  😁 the symbolism of him helped drive this.

• The poverty rate for African Americans fell faster in 2015 than in any year since 1999. While the poverty rate fell for across all racial and ethnic groups this year, it fell 2.1 percentage points (p.p.) for African Americans, resulting in 700,000 fewer African Americans in poverty. 

• African American children also made large gains in 2015, with the poverty rate falling 4.2 percentage points and 400,000 fewer children in poverty.

Health

• Since the start of Affordable Care Act's first open enrollment period at the end of 2013, the uninsured rate among non-elderly African Americans has declined by more than half. Over that period, about 3 million uninsured nonelderly, African-American adults gained health coverage.

• Teen pregnancy among African-American women is at an historic low. The birth rate per 1,000 African-American teen females has fallen from 60.4 in 2008, before President Obama entered office, to 34.9 in 2014.

• Life expectancy at birth is the highest it’s ever been for African Americans. In 2014, life expectancy at birth was 72.5 years for African-American males and 78.4 for African-American females, the highest point in the historical series for both genders.

Education

• The high school graduation rate for African-American students is at its highest point in history. In the 2013-2014 academic year, 72.5 percent of African-American public high school students graduated within four years.

• Since the President took office, over one million more black and Hispanic students enrolled in college.

• Among African-Americans and Hispanic students 25 and older, high school completion is higher than ever before. Among African Americans, Hispanics, and Asian students 25 and older, Bachelor’s degree attainment is higher than ever before. As of 2015, 88 percent of the African-American population 25 and older had at least a high school degree and 23percent had at least a Bachelor’s degree.

• Obama was deeply involved in minority communities way before being a President.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Obama and that's not saying much.  A group of people and I discussed both in great detail yesterday.  Sorta of a roundtable of black collective thought.  All business professionals with Bachelor and Master degrees.  1.  Symbolism  can never be minimized.  The image of a Black family in the White House can never be Trumped (Pun intended.  2. Unlike Trump supporters Minorities can speak on this themselves.  They overwhelmingly  approve Obama over Trump and it's not close.  Obama gave more minorities access  to Healthcare (Preventive) which was the greatest threat. (Covid-19) has shown this.   So unless one thinks minorities don't know what's best for themselves then scream Trump to high heaven.  I have never been unemployed in my life.  I'm a minority and I paved my own way.  I had issues with Barack as I do Trump.  Finally we all decided that every 8 years Trump and Obama should switch the Presidency.  😁 the symbolism of him helped drive this.

• The poverty rate for African Americans fell faster in 2015 than in any year since 1999. While the poverty rate fell for across all racial and ethnic groups this year, it fell 2.1 percentage points (p.p.) for African Americans, resulting in 700,000 fewer African Americans in poverty. 

• African American children also made large gains in 2015, with the poverty rate falling 4.2 percentage points and 400,000 fewer children in poverty.

Health

• Since the start of Affordable Care Act's first open enrollment period at the end of 2013, the uninsured rate among non-elderly African Americans has declined by more than half. Over that period, about 3 million uninsured nonelderly, African-American adults gained health coverage.

• Teen pregnancy among African-American women is at an historic low. The birth rate per 1,000 African-American teen females has fallen from 60.4 in 2008, before President Obama entered office, to 34.9 in 2014.

• Life expectancy at birth is the highest it’s ever been for African Americans. In 2014, life expectancy at birth was 72.5 years for African-American males and 78.4 for African-American females, the highest point in the historical series for both genders.

Education

• The high school graduation rate for African-American students is at its highest point in history. In the 2013-2014 academic year, 72.5 percent of African-American public high school students graduated within four years.

• Since the President took office, over one million more black and Hispanic students enrolled in college.

• Among African-Americans and Hispanic students 25 and older, high school completion is higher than ever before. Among African Americans, Hispanics, and Asian students 25 and older, Bachelor’s degree attainment is higher than ever before. As of 2015, 88 percent of the African-American population 25 and older had at least a high school degree and 23percent had at least a Bachelor’s degree.

• Obama was deeply involved in minority communities way before being a President.  

Trump- lowest minority unemployment ever

Trump- funding for HBU's

Trump- criminal justice reform bill

More minority small business owners under Trump.

IMO Trump will receive the highest % of minority votes then any of the previous republiCON candidates.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Whoever would've been President after Obama would've had the lowest minority unemployment rate ever since it was trending that way for years and simply continued going down.

Trump had nothing to do with it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Trump- funding for HBU's

Trump- criminal justice reform bill

More minority small business owners under Trump.

IMO Trump will receive the highest % of minority votes then any of the previous republiCON candidates.

I acknowledge that but fools that don't study will believe he did and Obama didn't give shit to Hbcu's.   Both did this in their 1st 2yrs funding HBCUs and Kudos to Trump.  Obama 1.43B vs. Trump 1.58B. With inflation it's about the same.  And Obama gave commencement addresses to them this year. Thus still giving 😁  Bro I am a truth seeker and I give credit and criticism.  I will assure you I am not a hack.  This might be the 1st time I don't vote since becoming eligible.  That's'what I think of each Candidate.  

Here are the 5 HBCU programs and what each gave.  .  I applaud Trump for giving more for infrastructure which is in the Capital financing Program.  Should I address the other points in your post.  I would be happy too.

The programs are:  1st numbers are  Obama and 2nd Trump

Strengthening HBCUs – Parts B and F:  $673.6M. vs.  $682.8M

Strengthening HBCU Graduate Institutions: $122.7M vs. 135.5M

Strengthening HBCU Masters Programs: 23M vs. 16.1M

Funding for Howard University: 469.4M vs. 454.3M

HBCU Capital Financing Program: 138.5M vs. 291.6M

Since I have been asked questions. Now it's my turn and I invite any revisionist and Historian here to answer.

Who did more:  

Who actually believed all men are created equal:  Thomas Jefferson or Benjamin Banneker:

Who actually did more to free Slaves:  Abraham Lincoln or Harriet Tubman and Abolitionist

Who actually freed Slaves 1st in the America's::  Abraham Lincoln or Vincente Guerrero the 3rd President of Mexico (A Black Man)

Who did more to integrate the Military:  Harry Truman or The Buffalo Soldiers (esp. 9th &10th Calvary Regiments)

Who did more to force Civil Rights.  JFK or African Diplomat's discriminated against here

Who did more to force voting Rights.  LBJ or Fannie Lou Hamer

Whose Father was arrested at a  KKK Parade in NYC in 1927:  Trump or Obama  

I eagerly await said answers.  :😎