Joe AKA Grand Dragon

thc6795

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

I acknowledge that but fools that don't study will believe he did and Obama didn't give shit to Hbcu's.   Both did this in their 1st 2yrs funding HBCUs and Kudos to Trump.  Obama 1.43B vs. Trump 1.58B. With inflation it's about the same.  And Obama gave commencement addresses to them this year. Thus still giving 😁  Bro I am a truth seeker and I give credit and criticism.  I will assure you I am not a hack.  This might be the 1st time I don't vote since becoming eligible.  That's'what I think of each Candidate.  

Here are the 5 HBCU programs and what each gave.  .  I applaud Trump for giving more for infrastructure which is in the Capital financing Program.  Should I address the other points in your post.  I would be happy too.

The programs are:  1st numbers are  Obama and 2nd Trump

Strengthening HBCUs – Parts B and F:  $673.6M. vs.  $682.8M

Strengthening HBCU Graduate Institutions: $122.7M vs. 135.5M

Strengthening HBCU Masters Programs: 23M vs. 16.1M

Funding for Howard University: 469.4M vs. 454.3M

HBCU Capital Financing Program: 138.5M vs. 291.6M

Criminal Reform?

15 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Criminal Reform?

I love being challenged.  😎 I put a dent in the The HBCU point and gave credit. Now I will happily do the same.

He didn't wait his moves mirrored actions from the Brennan Report in 2014.  i have applauded President Trump and the 1ST STEP ACT!  But lets not pretend that Obama did nothing.  

1) The Brennan Center’s first recommendation for the president was to commute the sentences of individuals still locked up under overly-harsh drug penalties, particularly those sentenced under outdated crack guidelines. We called for a mass commutation that would retroactively apply the Fair Sentencing Act of 2010, recalibrating thousands of unjust sentences. A week after the release of the report, Obama announced his Clemency Initiative, a Justice Department priority to focus on reviewing and granting commutations (the presidential power to reduce prison sentences) for nonviolent prisoners sentenced under outdated drug penalties. Although Obama’s actions did not grant relief to all prisoners sentenced under the unfair crack guidelines (as the Brennan Center recommended) it is significant nonetheless. To date, the president has issued commutations to 306 individuals, more than the previous six presidents combined.

2) Obama signed an executive order establishing the President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing. It included a diverse group of stakeholders, chaired by former Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey and former Assistant Attorney General Laurie Robinson, to identify best practices in law enforcement and suggest possible reforms police departments could make to avoid future tragedies. Its final report was released in May 2015, and urged increased collaboration with community members, training, and implementation of a community policing model. Activists and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton have lauded the report’s recommendations.

3) End Federal Financial Subsidization of Mass Incarceration

4) “Banning the Box” for Federal Employment

Barack Obama

This May, more than two decades into his sentence, Wilson became one of the lucky ones. He was one of 58 federal prisoners granted an early release by Barack Obama as part of a pronounced late-presidency focus on criminal justice reform.

“It really touches you to have the commander-in-chief reach down and correct what was wrong,” Wilson said. “And yet, people still don’t want to see that it was a mistake to lock people up and throw away the key for a nonviolent crime.”

Obama’s presidency has taken place in an era of unprecedented national attention on the inefficiencies and inequities of the US criminal justice system. 

Tricknology 101:  😎

Create a problem and then point the Finger 

Tell the same lie over and over till the masses believe it

Diminish everyone's accomplishments and only embellish yours

Whatever is accomplished contribute it to your actions

Revise history whenever it shows your faults and wrongdoings

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I love being challenged.  😎 I put a dent in the The HBCU point and gave credit. Now I will happily do the same.

He didn't wait his moves mirrored actions from the Brennan Report in 2014.  i have applauded President Trump and the 1ST STEP ACT!  But lets not pretend that Obama did nothing.  

1) The Brennan Center’s first recommendation for the president was to commute the sentences of individuals still locked up under overly-harsh drug penalties, particularly those sentenced under outdated crack guidelines. We called for a mass commutation that would retroactively apply the Fair Sentencing Act of 2010, recalibrating thousands of unjust sentences. A week after the release of the report, Obama announced his Clemency Initiative, a Justice Department priority to focus on reviewing and granting commutations (the presidential power to reduce prison sentences) for nonviolent prisoners sentenced under outdated drug penalties. Although Obama’s actions did not grant relief to all prisoners sentenced under the unfair crack guidelines (as the Brennan Center recommended) it is significant nonetheless. To date, the president has issued commutations to 306 individuals, more than the previous six presidents combined.

2) Obama signed an executive order establishing the President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing. It included a diverse group of stakeholders, chaired by former Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey and former Assistant Attorney General Laurie Robinson, to identify best practices in law enforcement and suggest possible reforms police departments could make to avoid future tragedies. Its final report was released in May 2015, and urged increased collaboration with community members, training, and implementation of a community policing model. Activists and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton have lauded the report’s recommendations.

3) End Federal Financial Subsidization of Mass Incarceration

4) “Banning the Box” for Federal Employment

Barack Obama

This May, more than two decades into his sentence, Wilson became one of the lucky ones. He was one of 58 federal prisoners granted an early release by Barack Obama as part of a pronounced late-presidency focus on criminal justice reform.

“It really touches you to have the commander-in-chief reach down and correct what was wrong,” Wilson said. “And yet, people still don’t want to see that it was a mistake to lock people up and throw away the key for a nonviolent crime.”

Obama’s presidency has taken place in an era of unprecedented national attention on the inefficiencies and inequities of the US criminal justice system. 

Challenging you? I'm asking you questions. I learned something bad far as HBU's. As for prison Reform? I think you're making excuses for Obama. I think you give him a pass because he is black. I don't believe you hold him to the same standard you hold Trump. 

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Challenging you? I'm asking you questions. I learned something bad far as HBU's. As for prison Reform? I think you're making excuses for Obama. I think you give him a pass because he is black. I don't believe you hold him to the same standard you hold Trump. 

I hold everyone to the same standard.  DId I not give Trump credit in both of my Retorts.  I don't worship him or Obama.  Obama had issues. 1) his using the military for social experiments rubbed me the wrong way.  Him trading terrorist for an American Traitor was B.S. Him not telling a Republican Congressman to go to hell for calling him a liar on National TV didn't sit well with me.  Him allowing  racist tropes at him and not responding I know Trump   would have blown a gasket. If he acted like Trump I would have disowned his ass for embarrassing Black Men in front of the world.  That's holding him to the highest of standards.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Gunny who do you think the best president of the United States is/was? Do you think there has been one?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Gunny who do you think the best president of the United States is/was? Do you think there has been one?

You might find this surprising.  I think Trump is the Best Republican President in my Lifetime.  I also Think Barack is the Best Democratic one.  Didn't I not say earlier that a group of professional African Americans and I met a few days back and we came to the conclusion those 2 MOFO's should switch out every 8 yrs.  Or did you miss that one sir.  

The greatest President ever is John Quincy Adams.  That dude was anti Slavery when all those other sorry ass Hypocrites are given excuses and whataboutism.  Well that's how it was.  No the Fuck it wasn't to him:  

The right of every person to be free is both fundamental and universal. Former U.S. President John Quincy Adams understood this. He knew slavery was immoral and fought throughout his career to advance universal freedom. His advocacy helped lay the groundwork for the abolition movement.

Though he was president from 1825-1829, John Quincy Adams became known for his passionate anti-slavery advocacy in Congress. It was his 18-year effort that did away with the “gag rule,” which automatically nullified anti-slavery legislation. Amid his campaigns to end slavery, he also petitioned Congress to provide land for displaced Native Americans.

In the 1841 Supreme Court case United States v. The Amistad, John Quincy Adams represented the Africans charged for their rebellion on the Spanish ship, 

This is my Favorite President.   Conviction and Courage like A MOFO/  THOUGH HIS VP WAS A SHITBAG REDNECK FROM THE SOUTH. 

John Quincy Adams | Biography, Facts, & Presidency | Britannica

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You might find this surprising.  I think Trump is the Best Republican President in my Lifetime.  I also Think Barack is the Best Democratic one.  Didn't I not say earlier that a group of professional African Americans and I met a few days back and we came to the conclusion those 2 MOFO's should switch out every 8 yrs.  Or did you miss that one sir.  

The greatest President ever is John Quincy Adams.  That dude was anti Slavery when all those other sorry ass Hypocrites are given excuses and whataboutism.  Well that's how it was.  No the Fuck it wasn't to him:  

The right of every person to be free is both fundamental and universal. Former U.S. President John Quincy Adams understood this. He knew slavery was immoral and fought throughout his career to advance universal freedom. His advocacy helped lay the groundwork for the abolition movement.

Though he was president from 1825-1829, John Quincy Adams became known for his passionate anti-slavery advocacy in Congress. It was his 18-year effort that did away with the “gag rule,” which automatically nullified anti-slavery legislation. Amid his campaigns to end slavery, he also petitioned Congress to provide land for displaced Native Americans.

In the 1841 Supreme Court case United States v. The Amistad, John Quincy Adams represented the Africans charged for their rebellion on the Spanish ship, 

This is my Favorite President.   Conviction and Courage like A MOFO/  THOUGH HIS VP WAS A SHITBAG REDNECK FROM THE SOUTH. 

John Quincy Adams | Biography, Facts, & Presidency | Britannica

Yeah I did miss that. Yes I'm surprised. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yeah I did miss that. Yes I'm surprised. 

I study a lot.  I can even tell you about 2 sisters that were abolitionist in the South and their Father was a Racist Judge in South Carolina. I admire them.  I don't usually embellish White Males that I admire because they are always embellished.  I show the Other side of the coin so that people don't forget it has a head and Tail.  I made sure in my life that every White Male that I was taught about how great he was I made sure to learn of an equal Black or Minority Male.  That's called intelligent thought and the ability to present evidence to the contrary often times to dismay of others ignorance.  

Look at this

1)  White Republicans tell me that Demoncrats just want to keep me on some Plantation: (A lot of racism in that)

2.  White Demoncrats tell me that Republicans are Racist and will put me back in Chains. (A lot of racism in that)

Both groups just admitted they are racist Demoncrat and RepubliKKAN..  Yet I vehemently declare it and the other side is somehow shocked and I am baiting people.  Got Dammit Both sides just admitted that I ain't nothing but a damn pawn or tool to be taken advantage of :😂 No I am an intellectual that pays attention and I know these 2 parties can flip like a Slinky.  Just pass legislation and piss the Southern Cooters off and see what happens.  

Now my favorite President ever in the Western Hemisphere is Vincente Guerrero.  

One suave ass Brotha that really kept shit real.  I know people are all over Lincoln's nuts.  But a Brotha was 35 years ahead of him in Mexico.  See how Tricknology works.  How many here had any idea about this Man?  But I bey you knew old Santa Anna was a bad bad Mexican :🤣 for fighting to keep Tejas: 

Presidente Vincente Guerrero.    

VICENTE GUERRERO - MEXICO HAD A BLACK PRESIDENT 180 YEARS BEFORE ...

Vicente Guerrero was born in the small village of Tixla in the state of Guerrero.  His parents were Pedro Guerrero, an African Mexican and Guadalupe Saldana, an Indian. Vicente was of humble origins. In his youth he worked as a mule driver on his father’s mule run.  His travels took him to different parts of Mexico where he heard of the ideas of independence

Guerrero formally abolished slavery on September 16, 1829. Shortly thereafter, he was betrayed by a group of reactionaries who drove him out of his house, captured and ultimately executed him. Guerrero’s political discourse was one of civil rights for all, but especially for African Mexicans.  Mexicans with hearts full of pride call him the “greatest man of color.”

He championed the cause of Mexico's common people, and abolished slavery during his brief term as president. 

Barack was not the 1st by a long shot.  

Vicente Guerrero | Mexico, Black knowledge, World cultures

44 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I study a lot.  I can even tell you about 2 sisters that were abolitionist in the South and their Father was a Racist Judge in South Carolina. I admire them.  I don't usually embellish White Males that I admire because they are always embellished.  I show the Other side of the coin so that people don't forget it has a head and Tail.  I made sure in my life that every White Male that I was taught about how great he was I made sure to learn of an equal Black or Minority Male.  That's called intelligent thought and the ability to present evidence to the contrary often times to dismay of others ignorance.  

Look at this

1)  White Republicans tell me that Demoncrats just want to keep me on some Plantation: (A lot of racism in that)

2.  White Demoncrats tell me that Republicans are Racist and will put me back in Chains. (A lot of racism in that)

Both groups just admitted they are racist Demoncrat and RepubliKKAN..  Yet I vehemently declare it and the other side is somehow shocked and I am baiting people.  Got Dammit Both sides just admitted that I ain't nothing but a damn pawn or tool to be taken advantage of :😂 No I am an intellectual that pays attention and I know these 2 parties can flip like a Slinky.  Just pass legislation and piss the Southern Cooters off and see what happens.  

Yeah I'm constantly telling people it's hilarious watching white people calling other white people worse racists

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Now my favorite President ever in the Western Hemisphere is Vincente Guerrero.  

One suave ass Brotha that really kept shit real.  I know people are all over Lincoln's nuts.  But a Brotha was 35 years ahead of him in Mexico.  See how Tricknology works.  How many here had any idea about this Man?  But I bey you knew old Santa Anna was a bad bad Mexican :🤣 for fighting to keep Tejas: 

Presidente Vincente Guerrero.    

VICENTE GUERRERO - MEXICO HAD A BLACK PRESIDENT 180 YEARS BEFORE ...

Vicente Guerrero was born in the small village of Tixla in the state of Guerrero.  His parents were Pedro Guerrero, an African Mexican and Guadalupe Saldana, an Indian. Vicente was of humble origins. In his youth he worked as a mule driver on his father’s mule run.  His travels took him to different parts of Mexico where he heard of the ideas of independence

Guerrero formally abolished slavery on September 16, 1829. Shortly thereafter, he was betrayed by a group of reactionaries who drove him out of his house, captured and ultimately executed him. Guerrero’s political discourse was one of civil rights for all, but especially for African Mexicans.  Mexicans with hearts full of pride call him the “greatest man of color.”

He championed the cause of Mexico's common people, and abolished slavery during his brief term as president. 

Barack was not the 1st by a long shot.  

Vicente Guerrero | Mexico, Black knowledge, World cultures

I'm a Lincoln fan but not because of abolishing slavery. But because he called our end would be big banking and corporate money involved in elections. That's why they killed him.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yeah I'm constantly telling people it's hilarious watching white people calling other white people worse racists

Isn't that something.  Jim Carey is at the forefront among others.  Historically Hilarious. 🤣

Here they are telling me they are racist:  

The conservative argument that Northam’s yearbook page proves liberals are the real racists, explained

Republicans believe liberals use racism accusations as incredulous political bludgeons.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I'm a Lincoln fan but not because of abolishing slavery. But because he called our end would be big banking and corporate money involved in elections. That's why they killed him.

No John Wilkes booth was Pro Slavery a blatant racist and killed his ass over it.   Don't become a Revisionist brotha:  Don't let the greatest damn Liars Trick you.  🤣 The original Plot was to kidnap him and trade him for Confederate Soldiers:   

Occurring near the end of the American Civil War, the assassination was part of a larger conspiracy intended by Booth to revive the Confederate cause by eliminating the three most important officials of the United States government.

and after four long years of struggle it had become clear that the Union cause would emerge from the war victorious. Lincoln’s speech that evening outlined some of his ideas about reconstructing the nation and bringing the defeated Confederate states back into the Union. Lincoln also indicated a wish to extend the franchise to some African-Americans—at the very least, those who had fought in the Union ranks during the war—and expressed a desire that the southern states would extend the vote to literate blacks, as well. Booth stood in the audience for the speech, and this notion seems to have amplified his rage at Lincoln. “That means nigger citizenship,” he told Lewis Powell, one of his band of conspirators. “Now, by God, I’ll put him through. That is the last speech he will ever make.”

3 hours ago, concha said:

Thanks bro.  I take this day to remember 8 light Green Marines that died during Desert Storm with my MEU.  They were part of the Helicopter Squadron in the 13th MEU.  They died in a helicopter collision during combat flight ops at night. Often wonder how I wasn't on one of those sticks that night.  They were never found at sea.  It was devastating.  Marines don't cry we wash our eyeballs with tears.  

May the most high grant them peace and to every deceased warrior that made the ultimate sacrifice. RIP warriors and save a bunk for me one day.  😥

• Thanks 1

@thc6795 This is the type of B..S that no President in Modern times ever done.  On Memorial day at that.  This is the B.S. that pisses me off when they claim well you didn't hold President fill in the Blanks to the same Standard.  

Donald Trump picked Memorial Day to attack Rep. Conor Lamb (D-Pa.), a Marine Corps veteran, as an “American fraud” and “puppet for Crazy Nancy Pelosi” as the president endorsed the lawmaker’s rival on Monday.

Trump goofed up the attack, referring to Conor Lamb as “Connor Lamm” as he pitched Republican candidate Sean Parnell in the election for Lamb’s Pennsylvania seat.

Trump appeared to be unaware that Lamb, far from being Pelosi’s “puppet,” was one of only 15 Democrats in the House who did not vote for her to become speaker in 2017.

Support your party but calling a U.S. Marine a FRAUD and the other Army Vet because he's a Republican an American Hero.   They deserve equal respect especially on Memorial day.  Imagine President Bush saying something like this.  It would never happen.   Look at the last response to Sean Parnell by Jeff Tedrich for giving him a shoutout but ignoring him disrespecting a Marine Vet on Memorial day. 

On 5/24/2020 at 6:48 PM, DevilDog said:

THIS is a solid post 🏆

good that you see it employed by all sides...

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

@thc6795 This is the type of B..S that no President in Modern times ever done.  On Memorial day at that.  This is the B.S. that pisses me off when they claim well you didn't hold President fill in the Blanks to the same Standard.  

Donald Trump picked Memorial Day to attack Rep. Conor Lamb (D-Pa.), a Marine Corps veteran, as an “American fraud” and “puppet for Crazy Nancy Pelosi” as the president endorsed the lawmaker’s rival on Monday.

Trump goofed up the attack, referring to Conor Lamb as “Connor Lamm” as he pitched Republican candidate Sean Parnell in the election for Lamb’s Pennsylvania seat.

Trump appeared to be unaware that Lamb, far from being Pelosi’s “puppet,” was one of only 15 Democrats in the House who did not vote for her to become speaker in 2017.

Support your party but calling a U.S. Marine a FRAUD and the other Army Vet because he's a Republican an American Hero.   They deserve equal respect especially on Memorial day.  Imagine President Bush saying something like this.  It would never happen.   Look at the last response to Sean Parnell by Jeff Tedrich for giving him a shoutout but ignoring him disrespecting a Marine Vet on Memorial day. 

yeah not real bright for sure.

• Like 1