Destin here we come

Sweetlarry

Our gym just did away with required masks. Only need to wear gloves now. 

So it’s been about 3 weeks here in TX I haven’t seen the bodies stacking up. In fact it looks the same as it did 3 months ago. How is GA FL and UT doing? As I remember we were told those states were inviting death into their states. That there would be blood on the Governors hands. Bodies would be stacking up. Gloom, gloom, gloom. Doom, doom and doom. So what happened? Ill tell you they were wrong, just like they have been wrong about everything.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Florida, Brevard;

About 50% wear masks is stores and maybe 5% wear gloves.

Brevard has had  9 deaths so far related to Covid, ages range from 74 to 95. 40,000 + tested, 345 residents tested positive. 

Live in Destin for awhile. Beautiful beaches, emerald waters, good fishing. Have fun Larry. Stay safe though.

22 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Our gym just did away with required masks. Only need to wear gloves now. 

So it’s been about 3 weeks here in TX I haven’t seen the bodies stacking up. In fact it looks the same as it did 3 months ago. How is GA FL and UT doing? As I remember we were told those states were inviting death into their states. That there would be blood on the Governors hands. Bodies would be stacking up. Gloom, gloom, gloom. Doom, doom and doom. So what happened? Ill tell you they were wrong, just like they have been wrong about everything.

My gym never required masks or gloves, but was under a curfew and manned hours of operation only. In the very beginning they checked temps and there is extra disinfectant around along with a automatic hand sanitizer dispenser as you come through the door. It has since went back to 24 hours. Only the most regular members are really using it though. I haven't been in there when there was more than 6 people inside yet. 

Some places are seeing pretty big spikes after reopening though, so, I'm not sure tempting it with those questions is really the best idea. Places in Alabama are out of icu beds suddenly and that type stuff. Nothing to get super excited about imo. 

I do enjoy being able to use my gym again though. 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

My gym never required masks or gloves, but was under a curfew and manned hours of operation only. In the very beginning they checked temps and there is extra disinfectant around along with a automatic hand sanitizer dispenser as you come through the door. It has since went back to 24 hours. Only the most regular members are really using it though. I haven't been in there when there was more than 6 people inside yet. 

Some places are seeing pretty big spikes after reopening though, so, I'm not sure tempting it with those questions is really the best idea. Places in Alabama are out of icu beds suddenly and that type stuff. Nothing to get super excited about imo. 

I do enjoy being able to use my gym again though. 

My gym has heavy traffic. Has been getting worse. I liked it better when people were scared.

• Haha 1