Miami Northwestern Coach Suspended

Ga96

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, it seems we have people running around making claims but, where's the evidence? Snitches as it were. 

Shit, folks are filming all manner of ignorance, but can't produce film of an unsanctioned practice apparently. 

What happened to the video online that showed about 40-50 kids on the field huddling up?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

What happened to the video online that showed about 40-50 kids on the field huddling up?

Idk. I was speaking in general. People saying Valdosta is practicing, and such as that. Some just saying other teams are practicing, but, no proof at all. 

MNW clearly must have been. I thought we appeared to have moved on to other schools and teams doing so currently.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. I was speaking in general. People saying Valdosta is practicing, and such as that. Some just saying other teams are practicing, but, no proof at all. 

MNW clearly must have been. I thought we appeared to have moved on to other schools and teams doing so currently.

Ok I hear what you saying

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 5/26/2020 at 6:24 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Gotcha!

bgw

Who gives a shit what two loser ass MF one with a shitty as Bush league team and another that hands out oranges and Disney tickets. Both you bitches line up gonna be plenary of Vikings to go around

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

On 5/26/2020 at 12:30 PM, Columbiafan said:

Lowndes is full of nothing but Insecurity and excuses

But they will come attack my team because they have no response to what I said 

I'm calling it now 

"Who gives a shit what two loser ass MF one with a shitty as Bush league team and another that hands out oranges and Disney tickets. "

Called it and proven correct, thing 1 of Lowndes clown show couldn't help himself and made me look like I could predict the future 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

"Who gives a shit what two loser ass MF one with a shitty as Bush league team and another that hands out oranges and Disney tickets. "

Called it and proven correct, thing 1 of Lowndes clown show couldn't help himself and made me look like I could predict the future 

Hey I got a prediction for you. Cats gonna get that ass!! Lol now go back to the Welcome Center and hand out those rotten oranges and 5% discount tickets to Disney!

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Another prediction of the future, Lowndes will make it to the playoffs and will once again lose to a metro team (maybe Grayson) and we will hear the Lowndes fanbase whine about them being cheaters because they get transfers even though Lowndes does the same thing 

Excuse me stupid we have beaten Grayson two consecutive years. You are one dumb MF. Get back on the ramp

of 75 and hand out those rotten oranges

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Columbiafan said:

It's amazing how these inbred hillbillies in Lowndes are so out of touch with reality and unable to keep up

I guess all those choking in the playoffs has really gotten to them 

Bitch when was the last time y’all played anything or body. That bullshit IMG scrimmage ain’t shit

• Thumbs Down 2

I've explained plenty of times, I have more important and Better things to do than constantly baby your clown ass

Like idk running a website, a podcast and currently building a project that many of these so called powerhouse programs wish they had associated with their program

Maybe you and your buddy Ga96 and that Suwannee dumbass on the GA board can make your own podcast

"The musketeers of clowns show"

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Bitch when was the last time y’all played anything or body. That bullshit IMG scrimmage ain’t shit

Mtp you are giving this guy a reason to live. Its rare to see a loser like him. He gets his highs from being noticed because no one gives a shit about anything his way. For some reason he is the biggest Lowndes fan and hater at the same time. Vikings living rent free in his mind. Keep in mind this post is about mnw and he is talking about Lowndes. Only reason the cats are playing them is cause of rod trying to get easy wins. Soon as rush gets a chance they'll be replaced by real competition.  I think his school and brooks would be a much better match.

• Thumbs Down 2

14 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Mtp you are giving this guy a reason to live. Its rare to see a loser like him. He gets his highs from being noticed because no one gives a shit about anything his way. For some reason he is the biggest Lowndes fan and hater at the same time. Vikings living rent free in his mind. Keep in mind this post is about mnw and he is talking about Lowndes. Only reason the cats are playing them is cause of rod trying to get easy wins. Soon as rush gets a chance they'll be replaced by real competition.  I think his school and brooks would be a much better match.

Only the game wasn't signed until rush was hired as coach

You are a special kind of stupid!

Fucking idiot who knows nothing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 5/26/2020 at 2:15 AM, MTP28 said:

You just need to get that yearly check to GHSA and GA Public Television for the upcoming year to allow those cheating Bastards in ATL to resume. Cause without that angle you bitches ain’t gonna be shit.

But I'm the one needing to bring Lowndes up

Ga96 you are nothing but a clueless quack, I'm starting to think you really don't belong on this board

Oh wait I've known that for a while 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Giberish giberish 

Lowndes is greatness, when other teams lose in playoffs they suck but when lowndes loses in playoffs they were screwed by refs or lost to cheaters 

More giberish

Blah blah blah

gib·ber·ish

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

It's amazing how these inbred hillbillies in Lowndes are so out of touch with reality and unable to keep up

I guess all those choking in the playoffs has really gotten to them 

You are from Lake City and you call us Hillbillies. That’s funny

• Thumbs Down 1