One man who still haunts Los and STA fans

Columbiafan

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

He does stuff like this so people will talk about Columbia.

Because who would talk about Columbia in a normal context?

If i wanted people to talk about Columbia I would make a post about Columbia, it really isn't that difficult, I've done it all the time Sherlock

1 hour ago, StAllThewaY said:

Yeah I wasnt there day one. The qualifying rounds? Serious you beat up teams put together by church youth leaders on day one lol 😆 give me a break. The tourney starts on the day you guys got trounced by dillard high lmfao

It was the same damn teams at the event, we could have played Dillard in the tournament if we were assigned in their bracket for qualifying rounds but they weren't 

1 hour ago, StAllThewaY said:

Your coaches were going over to the Dillard coaches (Eddie Frazier) rip and freddy flowers dc saying ohhhh aint nothing in broward but st thomas. I was standing right there so dont give me any bs excuse.  Again st thomas in the mouth of Columbia coaches and we weren't even in the tourney. You wanna be us so bad reminds me of Venice. I guess like you they thought Columbia was a part of the elites. But Dillard took that thought right out their minds. They were TRASH!!!!! HOT GARBAGE!!!! I mean highlight reel after highlight reel. The kids had the look of what did we get ourselves into and so did the coaches. Walked off with heads down and tails tucked. To Dillard for Christ sake.

In that case maybe they need to do research, they seem to not know the state any better than our clueless fanbase does 

If it was up to me I would drop these North Florida pushovers and start scheduling the best SFL has to offer every season, only way to ever get yourself up to that level is to grind yourself to that level and us playing a bunch of teams below our level does nothing for the team or program

Unfortunately most coaches out at Columbia think SFL is nothing but STA, Miami Central, and Miami Northwestern and they have never seen what these teams are truly capable of

They have the fanbase fooled into thinking a team like Lee is on par with most the top SFL teams when in reality Lee would lose by 50 if they ever had to play a top 10 SFL team 

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

It was the same damn teams at the event, we could have played Dillard in the tournament if we were assigned in their bracket for qualifying rounds but they weren't 

In that case maybe they need to do research, they seem to not know the state any better than our clueless fanbase does 

But that being said I always try to give credit where its due. And that kid who plays wr at columbia with the dreads dont know his name but he was DOMINANT!  I mean you couldnt take your eyes off him. He snagged everything thrown his way with defenders all over him. His route running was on an elite level if he does everything rigjt he will be playing on Sundays. He was hopkins like. He may have been the beat player in the tourney. At least one of the best for sure.

17 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

But that being said I always try to give credit where its due. And that kid who plays wr at columbia with the dreads dont know his name but he was DOMINANT!  I mean you couldnt take your eyes off him. He snagged everything thrown his way with defenders all over him. His route running was on an elite level if he does everything rigjt he will be playing on Sundays. He was hopkins like. He may have been the beat player in the tourney. At least one of the best for sure.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/8221958/Marquez-Bell

Was it this kid?

3* Signed to Cincinnati he had offers from a few P5 schools but will likely play right away at Cincinnati 

Originally he signed with USF with fellow Columbia 3* players Jordan Smith (QB) and levontae camiel (OLB)

You want to see what type of damage Jordan Smith and Marquez Bell could do just watch the tape from the IMG game 

08-17-2018 vs IMG Academy (Part 1)

https://www.facebook.com/IMGAcademy/videos/248527309327058/

08-17-2018 vs IMG Academy (Part 2)

https://www.facebook.com/IMGAcademy/videos/459886124497234/

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

https://www.hudl.com/profile/8221958/Marquez-Bell

Was it this kid?

3* Signed to Cincinnati he had offers from a few P5 schools but will likely play right away at Cincinnati 

Originally he signed with USF with fellow Columbia 3* players Jordan Smith (QB) and levontae camiel (OLB)

You want to see what type of damage Jordan Smith and Marquez Bell could do just watch the tape from the IMG game 

08-17-2018 vs IMG Academy (Part 1)

https://www.facebook.com/IMGAcademy/videos/248527309327058/

08-17-2018 vs IMG Academy (Part 2)

https://www.facebook.com/IMGAcademy/videos/459886124497234/

Marquez Bell 👍

Just now, StAllThewaY said:

Marquez Bell 👍

Yeah he a great kid and athelete, he was making plays since a freshman as a 4 year varsity player and he will do great things at Cincinnati 

He will probably be 2nd Columbia WR in history to make NFL, if he don't get beat by Mike Jackson who is currently a undrafted FA working out to try and get signed but he did a good start since he training with that stud WR who plays in Kansas City 

Or by TJ Jones who is heading into his Sophomore season at Penn State

On 5/23/2020 at 12:21 PM, Columbiafan said:

Who is he?

Photo1590250841329.png.42098f2d58286d7b1d2280a6fd5f2207.png

that's crazy you posted this; before I even saw the pic I was thinking Antonio Cromartie on kickoffs, lmao.  That was the Smoke at the Doak weekend, just watched that 6A game as well thank you very much Mr954Gator, lol.  

• Like 1

Legend has it that STA lost against Lincoln because they weren’t properly hydrated throughout the game. 

That season, Canes was the 2nd string water boy behind Squirts McDuffie, the South Florida 4A waterboy of the year. Well, Squirts was in warmups before the Lincoln game and he tore his knee trying to spin a Gatorade bottle on his elbow. 

So Coach Smith yelled to an assistant, “where the hell is that gay atheist? Los Guru I think his name is. He’s a little bitch but his dad contributes a lot of money to make him feel like he’s apart of the team. We got no choice” 

So with Canes inexperience, he started the first half missing the players mouths with the sports bottle. He got it all over the running backs jersey, and a reporter told me when I looked into that the wet jersey caused the back to fumble and Lincoln got a key recovery they later scored on. 

During halftime, Smith was later criticized for calling him a homophobic slur, but it was 2001, so it was all good. With STA not having enough electrolytes and fluids they started cramping up and Lincoln scores 2 easy touchdowns and the rest they say is history. 

Who knows whatever happened to that backup waterboy. Last I heard he was trolling people on Internet forums. 

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 5/25/2020 at 8:20 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Legend has it that STA lost against Lincoln because they weren’t properly hydrated throughout the game. 

That season, Canes was the 2nd string water boy behind Squirts McDuffie, the South Florida 4A waterboy of the year. Well, Squirts was in warmups before the Lincoln game and he tore his knee trying to spin a Gatorade bottle on his elbow. 

So Coach Smith yelled to an assistant, “where the hell is that gay atheist? Los Guru I think his name is. He’s a little bitch but his dad contributes a lot of money to make him feel like he’s apart of the team. We got no choice” 

So with Canes inexperience, he started the first half missing the players mouths with the sports bottle. He got it all over the running backs jersey, and a reporter told me when I looked into that the wet jersey caused the back to fumble and Lincoln got a key recovery they later scored on. 

During halftime, Smith was later criticized for calling him a homophobic slur, but it was 2001, so it was all good. With STA not having enough electrolytes and fluids they started cramping up and Lincoln scores 2 easy touchdowns and the rest they say is history. 

Who knows whatever happened to that backup waterboy. Last I heard he was trolling people on Internet forums. 

Bruh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3