Updated Joe-Vid19 numbers

Nolebull813

This is priceless. Finally, Coumo adimitting that HE fucked up....wait..."WE" fucked up. Who's WE?...You got a fucking mouse in your pocket, governor? Is this the leadership the dcraps tout that is needed in the WH? Too-fucking-funny!🤣

Cuomo admits 'we all failed' at making coronavirus projections

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Who in their right Minds would cram the most infected people in with the most vulnerable people? I think even cooter could understand that was wrong

That is the Dems for you...and blaming everyone with no personal accountability

They KNOW that they will NEVER be held to account by the media. Clearly, they are confident that they can do or say whatever they want with impunity.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

This is priceless. Finally, Coumo adimitting that HE fucked up....wait..."WE" fucked up. Who's WE?...You got a fucking mouse in your pocket, governor? Is this the leadership the dcraps tout that is needed in the WH? Too-fucking-funny!🤣

Cuomo admits 'we all failed' at making coronavirus projections

"we" as in a Pres. who said "15 cases soon to be down to zero".......and he also projected the total deaths at 60,000...I'd say he fucked up more than and Dem. out there...by far....too f*in SAD!...😔

what did Trump shoot today on the golf course??

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Who in their right Minds would cram the most infected people in with the most vulnerable people? I think even cooter could understand that was wrong

That is the Dems for you...and blaming everyone with no personal accountability

it was CDC policy at the time to insure there were enough beds available mam...🙄