Tom Brady the GOAT

954gator

58 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

He got lucky on one shot. The rest of the match was basically watching the other three talk when Brady was up, and you just saw random balls flying around.

Yeah but I mean Barkley was talking trash and the timing was just great.   Brady was like suck my rings bitch.   He shoulda just dropped his club and dipped.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

28 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Yeah but I mean Barkley was talking trash and the timing was just great.   Brady was like suck my rings bitch.   He shoulda just dropped his club and dipped.  

Good timing, yes! But damn, I've had better lucky shots on the course and you aren't calling me the goat and starting threads about me and shit! Lol

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

will definetley be interesting to see how he does in Tampa Bay, I believe most agree that the 25-point come back against the Falcons is what cemented his legacy.

I couldn't imagine being a Falcons fan during that period going from Pure jubulation to absolute devastation... waking up the next morning must have been absolute hell

• Haha 1