Congratulations to the St John Bosco Braves & Mater Dei Monarchs Your 2019 WCAC Champions

HurricaneNick

Trinity league vs the WCAC 2019 recap 

Monarchs fly to DC and beat St John's College by 30, SJC then goes 4-0 during the regular season and sweeps the WCAC. DeMatha beats Good Counsel 30-17, Good Counsel wins the WCAC playoff championship. Bosco beat both. West coast is the best coast. 

Trinity league vs  WCAC 

Mater Dei  vs  St Johns College 

53                      24

St John Bosco   vs    DeMatha 

35                                   7 

St John Bosco   vs     Good Counsel 

31                                   8 

Heres one more beat down we can all enjoy! 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Monarchs fly to DC and beat St John's College by 30, SJC then goes 4-0 during the regular season and sweeps the WCAC. DeMatha beats Good Counsel 30-17, Good Counsel wins the WCAC playoff championship. Bosco beat both. West coast is the best coast. 

Trinity league vs  WCAC 

@Eddyr2 is this your cousin?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Trinity league vs  WCAC 

MD and SJB would do that to any league in the country last season. They had the best two QB’s in the nation. I’d like to see Trinity vs WCAC Round II in 2021. I know DM will be stacked and have one of the best QB’s in the country. SFA as well.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, NicholasMalibu said:

MD and SJB would do that to any league in the country last season. They had the best two QB’s in the nation. I’d like to see Trinity vs WCAC Round II in 2021. I know DM will be stacked and have one of the best QB’s in the country. SFA as well.

Yes I agree, I'd also love to see the TL vs WCAC annually. The two best leagues in the country last year without a doubt. The WCAC is as good as they come and is very well respected by myself and many others out here.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yes I agree, I'd also love to see the TL vs WCAC annually. The two best leagues in the country last year without a doubt. The WCAC is as good as they come and is very well respected by myself and many others out here.

Good Counsel beat SFA in a preseason scrimmage last year.  Serious.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

GC will be no pushover 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

GC is the top dog until someone knocks them off. Your QB is going to have a breakout junior season in 2021. 

NicholasMalibu, I’m totally out of the loop today but what about DeMatha’s rising sophomore qb from DE?  Not sure if there will be a season this fall but he had extraordinary potential.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigDrop said:

NicholasMalibu, I’m totally out of the loop today but what about DeMatha’s rising sophomore qb from DE?  Not sure if there will be a season this fall but he had extraordinary potential.

He already has six P5 offers after his freshman year and is rated the #2 QB nationally in 2023. I’m sure the WCAC doesn’t need a breakout alert on Cam Edge at this point. DM loses Marshawn Lloyd, but returns a bunch of talent at WR and RB. It should be an interesting season. 

• Thanks 1