I don't get it really..

RedZone

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

As I expected,  cya

You don't have those numbers either....

Yet you think you know....

I ask the right question, and would accept the results either way....

Yet you.... can't even find your way to the right comparison.

BTW: here's a ballpark for you....(latest from CDC in DEC just before all this )

Flu Kills 646,000 People Worldwide Each Year: Study

The new figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other groups were published Dec. 13 in The Lancet medical journal.

The updated numbers, which do not include deaths during flu pandemics, are based on more recent data from a larger and more diverse group of countries than the previous estimate, the CDC said.

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

You don't have those numbers either....

Yet you think you know....

I ask the right question, and would accept the results either way....

Yet you.... can't even find your way to the right comparison.

I’m not the one running in here saying they should be compared with all flus.  😂 I said the Covid19 season is not complete.  Let it complete at least a year then assess   

3 hours ago, Troll said:

so what's different about this flu than all the others???

people can have the virus and experience no symptoms...so they go to work, church. beach and it starts spreading once again...and a high death rate other than that it's no big deal....🙄

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

I’m not the one running in here saying they should be compared with all flus.  😂<<<yes laughing at yourself I assume as that is what you SHOULD be asking...I said the Covid19 season is not complete.<<<in defense and in an attempt NOT to compare..so what?.  Let it complete at least a year then assess   <<<no need to wait....there is certainly enough data

Told you, I'll see what I can dig up...

Gave you the opportunity to look it up first 😝

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

people can have the virus and seasonal flu and experience no symptoms...so they go to work, church. beach and it starts spreading once again..<<<<and once again....no difference 🤡.and a high death rate other than that it's no big deal....🙄<<<you mean the one they "all" got wrong by multiples of the actual number? 🤡

giphy.gif

anything else???

🤡

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

It says it kills 646K worldwide EACH YEAR.  How long is a year troll?  Do we have the same time comparison for Covid19 data? 

Don't FREAK on the BALLPARK 🤣

CDC has WEEKLY numbers,  but they graph them a bit 'off'....for display purposes...

won't be hard to show a real graph from the dataset....

you want the dataset? 😄

BTW: the red herring there was "WORLDWIDE"...... not "YEAR".....as THAT (WW) throws those numbers off far more significantly for comparison purposes....😉

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

Don't FREAK on the BALLPARK 🤣

CDC has WEEKLY numbers,  but they graph them a bit 'off'....for display purposes...

won't be hard to show a real graph from the dataset....

you want the dataset? 😄

If I’m comparing I’ll do the yearly since that is what you posted as a standard.  

I’ll come back to this in about 9 months 

👋 

48 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

If I’m comparing I’ll do the yearly since that is what you posted as a standard.  

I’ll come back to this in about 9 months 

👋

Yearly, weekly, however you like.....

At some point instead of just listening to talking heads on the news,

wouldn't it be nice to actually know just how many people we are talking about here?

here's  the actual CDC #'s

NCHSData20.csv   from https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

PS: No need to wait to give birth to your baby....just add up the last two columns...😉

(about every 3rd year or so is a strong season....so make sure you don't leave those out)

BTW: I would NOT lend any creedence into how the CDC transfixes these numbers on their lovely "chart"....(as a % vs those that died.... say in an earthquake 🤣....what a meaningful comparison 🙄)

22 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yearly, weekly, however you like.....

At some point instead of just listening to talking heads on the news,

wouldn't it be nice to actually know just how many people we are talking about here?

here's  the actual CDC #'s

NCHSData20.csv   from https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

PS: No need to wait to give birth to your baby....just add up the last two columns...😉

(about every 3rd year or so is a strong season....so make sure you don't leave those out)

BTW: I would NOT lend any creedence into how the CDC transfixes these numbers on their lovely "chart"....(as a % vs those that died.... say in an earthquake 🤣....what a meaningful comparison 🙄)

😂 😂.  Like I said, in another 9 months we’ll have more data on Covid19 to compare.  This season is not complete in which ever way it goes.  

If you think you have a story to tell, tell it. Do your analysis and post it, instead of centering your arguments around how you think I gain my info.  

😂 😂.  Like I said, in another 9 months we’ll have more data on Covid19 to compare.  This season is not complete in which ever way it goes.  

We KNOW which way it's gonna go. There will be a few more hotspots, life will go on, and the media and left will continue to lose their shit to discredit Trump and destroy the economy while acting like it's Armageddon...chapter 35. We'll look back on this (in 9 mo.) and we collectively (well...rational and normal people) will scream W-T-F did we do??!!! "Let's just see..."🤣….Goooooo Viiiirus!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Like I said...we have over 20 years of REAL DATA (and over 6 months Corona19, which in North America covers most of the ENTIRE Flu season)...

Regardless...you could EASILY STATE (with simple addition) how many lives we have lost over 'standard' since this whole thing started last year...

Why so ignorant?

BTW: FLU season is not Calendar...and the 2019-2020 Northern Hemishere season is looking at the finish line...

Just now, DBP66 said:

...so you know people get the seasonal flu and experience no symptoms huh??...wow!!..🤡

Well just ask Darter, who has "never had the flu in his life"....

Does he, or any of the rest of the ~10% or so of general population, that does not get "knocked down" by the flu, think they could be a carrier of some 'moisture droplets' regardless ??

Well guess what Einstein 🤡

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

Like I said...we have over 20 years of REAL DATA (and over 6 months Corona19, which in North America covers most of the ENTIRE Flu season)...

Regardless...you could EASILY STATE (with simple addition) how many lives we have lost over 'standard' since this whole thing started last year...

Why so ignorant?

BTW: FLU season is not Calendar...and the 2019-2020 Northern Hemishere season is looking at the finish line...

it stared "last year" huh...I wonder if your leader would agree with your assesment...you mean he knew about it in Nov. and did nothing until late Jan.??...today's conspiracy??....when did it hit America?...that's when you should start your count Ronnie...100,000 dead in less than 4 months...nothing to see here...just your run of the mill flu....🙄

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Well just ask Darter, who has "never had the flu in his life"....

Does he, or any of the rest of the ~10% or so of general population, that does not get "knocked down" by the flu, think they could be a carrier of some 'moisture droplets' regardless ??

Well guess what Einstein 🤡

I'd rather ask you...you said it Ronnie...🙄

20 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

We KNOW which way it's gonna go. There will be a few more hotspots, life will go on, and the media and left will continue to lose their shit to discredit Trump and destroy the economy while acting like it's Armageddon...chapter 35. We'll look back on this (in 9 mo.) and we collectively (well...rational and normal people) will scream W-T-F did we do??!!! "Let's just see..."🤣….Goooooo Viiiirus!

Blue you’ve made some doozy statements on here already highlighted by others.  I’ll rely on what actually happens instead of what you say you KNOW will happen.  You didn’t predict it to where it is now, so why are you adamant going forward?  

34 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

If you think you have a story to tell, tell it. Do your analysis and post it, instead of centering your arguments around how you think I gain my info.  

always with the added prose.....

no argument on where you get your info...

it's right there on the spreadsheet....

Can't add?

32 minutes ago, Troll said:

Why so ignorant?

Troll for the last time, post what you are theorizing, supported by numbers and all.  I’m not going to do your research and categorize the data for you.  You post a lot of word salad that mean nothing.   

First you gave me a link to a businessinsider mag  that clearly stated Covid19 is not the flu and is deadlier.  Then you give me data on seasonal flu deaths.  What are you trying to prove or disprove?  

• Thanks 2

Troll for the last time, post what you are theorizing, supported by numbers and all.  I’m not going to do your research and categorize the data for you.  You post a lot of word salad that mean nothing.   

I'm theorizing that some people speak without even knowing what they speak about...

and MANY go just by what they have 'heard'....etc.

I gave you the appropriate comparison...and even gave you the CDC data....

SOL on the ignorant...

Of course it means nothing to you...👌