I don't get it really..

RedZone

1 minute ago, Troll said:

I'm theorizing that some people speak without even knowing what they speak about...

and MANY go just by what they have 'heard'....etc.

I gave you the appropriate comparison...and even gave you the CDC data....

SOL on the ignorant...

Of course it means nothing to you...👌

You proved nothing. First you gave me a link to business insider that stated Covid19 is not the flu and is deadlier, then you gave me data to seasonal flu deaths.  

If you think you have the data to compare covid19 to all flus then do it.  I’m still waiting on YOUR summary.  

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You proved nothing. First you gave me a link to business insider that stated Covid19 is not the flu and is deadlier, then you gave me data to seasonal flu deaths.  

If you think you have the data to compare covid19 to all flus then do it.  I’m still waiting on YOUR summary.  

Actually just proved your ignorance is all...

And the link to the Business Insider was to show Hawg wrong in his claim of "easier spreading"...

again nothing to do with your ignorance and refusal to look at the actual numbers...

Yes the link to the deaths is ALL that is needed....to address a simple point....How many above average or standard have we lost?

Simple....

I know the answer...I can add...

can you?

6 hours ago, concha said:

Risk is only high amongst certain specific demographics.

We suspected this for awhile and know it to be true now.

Keep these people locked down (ex. nursed and assisted care homes) and engaged in safety protocols.

Part of keeping people (at large) healthy and safe is having a healthy economy that allows them to be cared for and care for themselves.

This is crying concha's way of saying social distance is a joke.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Troll said:

Actually just proved your ignorance is all...

And the link to the Business Insider was to show Hawg wrong in his claim of "easier spreading"...

again nothing to do with your ignorance and refusal to look at the actual numbers...

Yes the link to the deaths is ALL that is needed....to address a simple point....How many above average or standard have we lost?

Simple....

I know the answer...I can add...

can you?

you put more energy into and accomplish less from your posts than anyone on here. 😂    What you posted is just a cluster of data that doesn’t point  to Covid19 and it’s effect on this nation at a point in time that reflects a completed cycle.  But keep clowning, that’s what you do best. 🤡 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

you’re an inarticulate fool and a dumbass troll.   What you posted is just a cluster of data that doesn’t point  to Covid19 and it’s effect on this nation at a point in time that reflects a completed cycle.  But keep clowning, that’s what you do best. 🤡 

An inarticulate fool is someone who can't recognize that the CDC Excel spreadsheet given was all that is required...

(even after being told how to do it  😝)

still can't add or just ignorant ?

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

An inarticulate fool is someone who can't recognize that the CDC Excel spreadsheet given was all that is required...

(even after being told how to do it  😝)

still can't add or just ignorant ?

Once again, it’s your argument learn to summarize, and your ignorant ass still ignores my point that Covid19 has not completed a seasonal cycle to MORE ACCURATELY compare to the seasonal flu.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Once again, it’s your argument learn to summarize, and your ignorant ass still ignores my point that Covid19 has not completed a seasonal cycle to more accurately compare to the seasonal flu.  

My argument is you have no 'basis' to speak....

you ignore the actual data...

And don't even know when the 'flu season' is.

Once again...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Swine flu in the US from apr 2009-apr 2010 there were ~13K deaths in the US.  Coronavirus has ~100k deaths in only about 5 months 

and this is where you "jumped in".....

With some great stats that you must have gotten from 'hearing about'....

....since you are so averse to addition.

PS: 5 months...3 months...actually 7?  No wonder you are so bad at addition...🤔

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

My argument is you have no 'basis' to speak....

you ignore the actual data...

And don't even know when the 'flu season' is.

Once again...

What makes you think I don’t know when the flu season is, is this another thing pulled straight from your backside? 

to I’ve told you before, you’re terrible at putting forth arguments.  You’re all over the place with strawmen, ad hominem stuff that has nothing to do with the topic. 

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

and this is where you "jumped in".....

With some great stats that you must have gotten from 'hearing about'....

....since you are so averse to addition.

PS: 5 months...3 months...actually 7?  No wonder you are so bad at addition...🤔

The H1N1 data from the CDC.  https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

the 1st case (5 months ago) 

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0121-novel-coronavirus-travel-case.html

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

What makes you think I don’t know when the flu season is, is this another thing pulled straight from your backside? 

actually pulled it from YOUR ass....requesting another 9 MONTHS to have your needed data 😝

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

😂 😂.  Like I said, in another 9 months we’ll have more data on Covid19 to compare.  This season is not complete in which ever way it goes.  

So Flu season starts and ends in February for you 👍....nice.

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

to I’ve told you before, you’re terrible at putting forth arguments.  You’re all over the place with strawmen, ad hominem stuff that has nothing to do with the topic.

My straw man must be the most meaningful comparison....

and my ad hominem stuff must be actual CDC data...

But as far as arguments go....me being terrible at it, must be the real issue here...🙄

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

golly gee.....why didn't you go with the "Covid as % of other deaths like earthquakes",  to show "pandemic level"????

That was on the CDC page I linked for you....👍

just as applicable Mr. strawman 👌

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

actually pulled it from YOUR ass....requesting another 9 MONTHS to have your needed data 😝

So Flu season starts and ends in February for you 👍....nice.

My straw man must be the most meaningful comparison....

and my ad hominem stuff must be actual CDC data...

But as far as arguments go....me being terrible at it, must be the real issue here...🙄

golly gee.....why didn't you go with the "Covid as % of other deaths like earthquakes",  to show "pandemic level"????

That was on the CDC page I linked for you....👍

just as applicable Mr. strawman 👌

Mine are estimates troll to complete a years worth of data, whether it’s 9 more months or 7. .  

what doesn’t of any of this have to do with disproving this?  

7 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Swine flu in the US from apr 2009-apr 2010 there were ~13K deaths in the US.  Coronavirus has ~100k deaths in only about 5 months 

29 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Fixed your straw man bullshit post...

And Here's the first confirmed case

1st known case of coronavirus traced back to November in China

By Jeanna Bryner - Live Science Editor-in-Chief March 14, 2020

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Comments (6)
A transmission electron microscope image of a coronavirus.
(Image: © Cavallini James/BSIP/Universal Images Group via Getty Images)

A 55-year-old individual from Hubei province in China may have been the first person to have contracted COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus spreading across the globe. That case dates back to Nov. 17, 2019, according to the South Morning China Post.

PS: A very common theme from the left is....The flu doesn't recognize borders

BTW: why do you just keep stepping on your own dick?

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

Fixed your straw man bullshit post...

And Here's the first confirmed case

1st known case of coronavirus traced back to November in China

By Jeanna Bryner - Live Science Editor-in-Chief March 14, 2020

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Comments (6)
(Image: © Cavallini James/BSIP/Universal Images Group via Getty Images)

A 55-year-old individual from Hubei province in China may have been the first person to have contracted COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus spreading across the globe. That case dates back to Nov. 17, 2019, according to the South Morning China Post.

PS: A very common theme from the left is....The flu doesn't recognize borders

BTW: why do you just keep stepping on your own dick?

Troll I’m talking US cases not woroldwide.  Who cares when China’s 1st case was. 🤡   

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

What doesn’t of any of this have to do with disproving this?  

WRONG COMPARISON

Thats like me (or THC) claiming victory with THIS stat....

Flu Kills 646,000 People Worldwide Each Year: Study

The new figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.

The updated numbers do not include deaths during flu pandemics.

That would be bullshit....can you see why?

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Troll I’m talking US cases. Geez you’re because I'm a dumbass.  

FIFY....

Viruses don't recognized borders....

But was even willing to go with just the US numbers for you....as the WORLD numbers should not be as much in your favor, as the US.....😉

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

WRONG COMPARISON

Like me (or THC) claiming victory with THIS stat....

Flu Kills 646,000 People Worldwide Each Year: Study

The new figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.

The updated numbers do not include deaths during flu pandemics.

He compared the coronavirus to H1N1. 🤡 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Troll said:

FIFY....

Viruses don't recognized borders....

But was even willing to go with just the US numbers for you....as the WORLD numbers should not be as much in your favor, as the US.....😉

It has nothing to do with the US stats which is what I was reporting.  Now you’ve entered the idiot loop.  If I were talking worldwide, you might we have a case. 

I’m  going to bed, again I wasted an evening with you.  A total waste, I need to learn 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

It has nothing to do with the US stats which is what I was reporting.  Now you’ve entered the idiot loop.  If I were talking worldwide, you might we have a case. 

I’m  going to bed, again I wasted an evening with you.  A total waste, I need to learn 

you missed the point is all.

It's about getting the right comparison and doing your own homework....

Not spouting Bullshit skewed and cherrypicked propaganda, even if it comes from the "official source".

PS: but feel free to use that COVID as % of "other deaths like earthquakes" the CDC promotes, when you wake up 👌 

INFLUENZA Virus Isolated

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Blue you’ve made some doozy statements on here already highlighted by others.  I’ll rely on what actually happens instead of what you say you KNOW will happen.  You didn’t predict it to where it is now, so why are you adamant going forward?  

I don't believe that it's as bad as it is. Only gullible fools and people who want the virus to win for their own agenda, actually buy into these BS numbers that the media is feeding us. All real, evolving scientific data (something that the left completely ignores) is showing that the death count is highly debatable, and our response to this has been a catastrophic failure (thanks to Fauci and the tyrannical governors) in pretty much every regard....as my little snapshot of data from my county indicated. I thought that dipshit noon "debunked" this fact. But hey, what the hell do these doctors know....

California doctors say they've seen more deaths from suicide than coronavirus since lockdowns

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Troll I’m talking US cases not woroldwide.  Who cares when China’s 1st case was. 🤡   

Just an FYI,  while it's sometimes ok to go back and change 'something' you posted but now don't like....

Making a habit of doing it ALL the time,

only makes your postings worth considerably less...

Even while you think they cover your ass.

PS...(Especially when you change them to something that exposes you even worse 😝)