Sign in to follow this  
CODBEARD

As USAA burns...out goes kwat?

30 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Did his profile us to say he was at USAAA

yeah had the USA logo as his back drop and that he was the General Manager of USA Academy in his profile description before the Ambassador of EVO stuff and changed his profile pic from this

1378162739_Screenshot2020-05-26at4_59_11PM.png.2f63869b125c0986973996c24f26d214.png

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah had the USA logo as his back drop and that he was the General Manager of USA Academy in his profile description before the Ambassador of EVO stuff and changed his profile pic from this

1378162739_Screenshot2020-05-26at4_59_11PM.png.2f63869b125c0986973996c24f26d214.png

Looks like KTWAT laughing all the way... down..... to..........theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................

bank.

bgw

• Haha 1

This USA thing has certainly been one of the wildest things I've seen up close. xD

A lot of promises from quite a few angles, and, the thing is like a revolving door for coaches, properties, managers and whatever while never having played a game or even had known practice.. The only thing that has been and remained steady is the hype/bullshit. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

@GardenStateBaller HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Did his profile us to say he was at USAAA

His main bio was like Operations director of usssa or something like that... 100-% he’s not affiliated anymore if he just deleted everything 

• Haha 1

When the seniors that signed with USAA realize they actually have to go to college like everybody else and can't spend a 5th year in high school 

IMG_5159.JPG

• Haha 10

"Committed" players are taking USA Academy off of profiles as well.. I am guessing kwats GA boys are out..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Rush Propst all but called this a scam when he walked away and Kenyatta Watson certainly knew everything Propst knew.  What was Watson's job?  To keep the kids on the hook while he Dusty Devaughn soaked the parents for more money for a few more months?  He said in his podcast that he was charging the kids.

This is what happens when unlicensed, unregulated vultures on the periphery of a revenue generating industry are tolerated.  It becomes a magnet for criminals and con artists.

OK, Clayton Harris Jr, Ameer Riley, Dr. Nicole Ivey, you're on deck.  What are you going to do for the 80 students now in your care?

This whole pipe dream depended on the kids and other schools to make a commitment first in order to make it work, putting all the risk on them.  Devaughn, Watson and Prepgridiron Logistics knew full well how desperate these kids are and how hard up the schools are for opponents and they took advantage to enrich themselves.

• Thanks 3

57 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

"Committed" players are taking USA Academy off of profiles as well.. I am guessing kwats GA boys are out..

Damn. So what happens to them? Do they go to....prep school or what? JUCO? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Damn. So what happens to them? Do they go to....prep school or what? JUCO? 

I would guess some would scramble to get signed up for summer school to get whatever credits they need to graduate then maybe off to prep or JUCO.. Would have to graduate to go to JUCO.. Neither of those options are free and don't offer free room and board..  Hopefully they left themselves needing just 1 credit to graduate..

As a side note both the big QB's (Dixon and Medlin) seem to be out so Dubble D's kid may have a chance at the QB job..lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I don’t know the deal with USA, but if it’s as appears KWatt got out because shit went bad south. Between him and Propst they are 2 of the most well connected people in the Southeast as far as relations with college coaches. I hate it for him if he got in a bad deal. He has helped a lot of kids navigate the recruiting process 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, CODBEARD said:

I would guess some would scramble to get signed up for summer school to get whatever credits they need to graduate then maybe off to prep or JUCO.. Would have to graduate to go to JUCO.. Neither of those options are free and don't offer free room and board..  Hopefully they left themselves needing just 1 credit to graduate..

Is the GED route an option to get in to JUCO OR post secondary?

Scramble time, I pray these kids land somewhere credible... this is bs. 

Yeah. I know people are gonna people but dammit man!

bgw

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Between him and Propst they are 2 of the most well connected people in the Southeast as far as relations with college coaches.

Then they must have been aware that no one involved in education or athletics had ever heard of Dusty Devaughn before.  If they are so easily taken advantage of and their judgement so poor, maybe they shouldn't be involved in advising young people about their futures.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

It was a Ponzi scheme and everyone knew it. Kudos for all the posters on the forum for calling out the lies and bullshit. If one potential player read this message board and decided against this scam, then it was all worth it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Is the Kwat out?  hmmm seems so. #whatshappening?

https://twitter.com/therealkwat

1722294602_Screenshot2020-05-26at3_43_56PM.png.6f64a2bc051fce1b15ec4e0fa3e427c0.png

Watson is a joke in my opinion. The guy that coaches like to keep around because they know he can't keep his mouth shut. He was the perfect higher the whole scheme fit him well.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, 94Packer said:

I don’t know the deal with USA, but if it’s as appears KWatt got out because shit went bad south. Between him and Propst they are 2 of the most well connected people in the Southeast as far as relations with college coaches. I hate it for him if he got in a bad deal. He has helped a lot of kids navigate the recruiting process 

Two “connected” people with reps for having little regard for anything but what’s going to benefit them directly. 

I have had a few conversations with Kenyatta and honestly he seemed like a good dude. Others have told me he’s a huckster who is in it for himself and if he helps some kids along the way then it’s an added benefit. 

Just like rush.