Sign in to follow this  
CODBEARD

As USAA burns...out goes kwat?

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Hmm sounds like somebody on here.  Just can't remember his lil bitch ass name.

If I was him I would have said to Dusty,  Why do we have to meet for lunch? Why don't you just post your proof here. Lets see some game contracts. What,  you trying to scam a free lunch out of me too... haha

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It really isn't anyone's business at all, but, I truly wonder if any person involved with this thing ever even got a paycheck. 

I mean we kept being told for this entire time weird things like the kids were sequestered in a Marriott where they were eating like kings from connected restaurants, room service and shit. Surely there was some coach or teacher or something that had to be present to chaperone all of that. Had to be getting a paycheck right? 

Coach spent a good deal of time on twitter drumming up business, and had kids in the Marriott and practicing at that college right? Had to be getting paid right? 

Kwatt gets paid for retweeting kids tweets. He tweeted a decent amount of stuff for USA. Had to be getting paid right? 

Just my own curious self wondering. 

That’s a fucking hustle I want! Get paid to retweet kids tweets! 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

That’s a fucking hustle I want! Get paid to retweet kids tweets! 

shit that is peanuts to what he makes for one day with his middle school" National Exposure Camp" sponsored by no one.. well except the retweet biz and we did see a waffle house banner.. $125 a head for camp  then sign them up for retweet scheme and ...cha ching....

Who Doesnt Like Getting Paid GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 3

On 5/27/2020 at 8:13 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

All I'm legally permitted to divulge is that students are still enrolled and taking online classes as we type. Stay tuned. 

Are you legally permitted to pull your alligator head out of your jaybird ass?

35EB9B6B-78BD-4B50-8727-E8EBF7763ADA.jpeg

• Haha 3

On 5/28/2020 at 9:32 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

This thing was started with an idea and a football coach. No buildings, no licenses, no real plans. Just a pasture and an idea.

The sales pitch was as if this thing was all under way and worthy of attention of the country. 

When you sell sizzle, there has to be a steak somewhere, or else the customer starts asking, "Where's the beef?!"

I doubt he ever intended to build on that land (which has been listed for sale since mid-March) or actually hire Rush Propst.  It was just for show.

The other strange thing about it is that at the very same time Dusty hatched this idea, the city of Wetumpka announced it was building a new $11 million, 5,500 seat high school football stadium.  Why build another one a few miles away when you can rent the city stadium for games?  Did his home-school team get shut out of the deal?  Did he think Wetumpka would come courting with cash if they thought the next IMG Academy and a competing facility was coming to the next town over?

https://www.thewetumpkaherald.com/sports/city-approves-funding-for-new-football-stadium/article_b9d5ba3c-f59d-11e9-9a07-bb0f68e323b8.html

https://www.thewetumpkaherald.com/news/wetumpka-projects-continue-despite-covid-19/article_5a59e49c-7f23-11ea-aa10-6bd9f97cc204.html

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Severino said:

I doubt he ever intended to build on that land (which has been listed for sale since mid-March) or actually hire Rush Propst.  It was just for show.

The other strange thing about it is that at the very same time Dusty hatched this idea, the city of Wetumpka announced it was building a new $11 million, 5,500 seat high school football stadium.  Why build another one a few miles away when you can rent the city stadium for games?  Did his home-school team get shut out of the deal?  Did he think Wetumpka would come courting with cash if they thought the next IMG Academy and a competing facility was coming to the next town over?

https://www.thewetumpkaherald.com/sports/city-approves-funding-for-new-football-stadium/article_b9d5ba3c-f59d-11e9-9a07-bb0f68e323b8.html

https://www.thewetumpkaherald.com/news/wetumpka-projects-continue-despite-covid-19/article_5a59e49c-7f23-11ea-aa10-6bd9f97cc204.html

Could be a lot more going on behind the scenes to this thing that we'd never know about. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Folks, We have an admission... GSB/PGL finally admits #itsnothappening....

581455137_Screenshot2020-05-29at3_11_20PM.png.b59a7f9425056850a6a64bae831001f9.png

@GardenStateBaller  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Didn't you just fuck somebody else's schedule by adding USAAA to their schedule?  Like within the last few days.  Literally no shame and even less credibility.  

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Folks, We have an admission... GSB/PGL finally admits #itsnothappening....

581455137_Screenshot2020-05-29at3_11_20PM.png.b59a7f9425056850a6a64bae831001f9.png

What's the latest on the thread on dustiny's fb?

Yes, very unfortunate situation. Per HIPAA rules and regs, that's all that can be expressed. K-Wat and I are in the process of finding the 12 re-classed kids new homes from 2020. The other 70 ballers are free to do what's best for their families come 2021. #crisismanagers

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

What's the latest on the thread on dustiny's fb?

deleted.....not the page but the comments...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes, very unfortunate situation. Per HIPAA rules and regs, that's all that can be expressed. K-Wat and I are in the process of finding the 12 re-classed kids new homes from 2020. The other 70 ballers are free to do what's best for their families come 2021. #crisismanagers

all kidding and hating aside..I hope one of those boys didn't get sick...😥 also hope the come fly with me boys all land well...

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

@GardenStateBaller  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Didn't you just fuck somebody else's schedule by adding USAAA to their schedule?  Like within the last few days.  Literally no shame and even less credibility.  

yeah SJP back to the drawing board... SJP really seems to be struggling to get games.. Maybe they should call McDonogh and offer them some cheese to play... if GSB is telling the truth then DBP will have a date in there as well..

1935095013_Screenshot2020-05-29at5_42_00PM.png.08ac379ce27e93a3a72eb4ab102733e1.png

Several teams haven't bothered to post their schedules from what I gather. Lakeland hasn't posted anything. May have something to do with SJC alum Will Bahler leaving for USF.  But, more likely, the uncertainty with the pandemic is to blame.

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

12?  There was A LOT more than 12 "reclass" kids.  The other 70?  @GardenStateBaller HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3

HIPAA?  Are they doubling as a hospital too?  I think you may have meant you wanted to invoke the fifth amendment here.  Which is your right.  Unfortunately. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah SJP back to the drawing board... SJP really seems to be struggling to get games.. Maybe they should call McDonogh and offer them some cheese to play... if GSB is telling the truth then DBP will have a date in there as well..

1935095013_Screenshot2020-05-29at5_42_00PM.png.08ac379ce27e93a3a72eb4ab102733e1.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And if I was 6'10 I would have been BGW's twin brother. 

• Haha 2

Boy, boy boy..... you gonna have to give us the full rundown on how this who usaa thing fell through, jack. It's only right. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Translation: Fuck you guys.  Sorry.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Boy, boy boy..... you gonna have to give us the full rundown on how this who usaa thing fell through, jack. It's only right. 

You got a better shot of becoming the Pope!

gsb is gonna lie and cover, cover and lie. I wish he’d prove me wrong but I don’t see it. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

HIPAA?  Are they doubling as a hospital too?  I think you may have meant you wanted to invoke the fifth amendment here.  Which is your right.  Unfortunately. 

I think he meant FERPA (Federal Educational Rights Privacy Act) lmao... I guess Slapout, Alabama won't be the new mecca of HSFB after all.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4