Miami Palmetto and MNW rosters are stacked

DownSouth

I'm sure like most years Palmetto will go 8-4 or something like that, but I didn't realize until a couple days ago how stacked they are with talent.

Class of 2021:

5 * Safety

4* CB

4* DT

4* WR

MNW is loaded up too; hopefully they get to play this season because it would be a shame to not see all these kids on the field. Class of 2021:

4* WR

4* Safety

3* OLB

3* Safety

3* DE

3* WR

All those kids are just from the Florida Top 100 kids from Rivals for 2021 (I'm sure each team has way more than just the ones listed). Not sure who the favorites are this year, aside from a couple obvious ones, but this looks like a pretty good year to at least see some major talent (if there's a season of course).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DownSouth said:

I'm sure like most years Palmetto will go 8-4 or something like that, but I didn't realize until a couple days ago how stacked they are with talent.

Class of 2021:

5 * Safety

4* CB

4* DT

4* WR

MNW is loaded up too; hopefully they get to play this season because it would be a shame to not see all these kids on the field. Class of 2021:

4* WR

4* Safety

3* OLB

3* Safety

3* DE

3* WR

All those kids are just from the Florida Top 100 kids from Rivals for 2021 (I'm sure each team has way more than just the ones listed). Not sure who the favorites are this year, aside from a couple obvious ones, but this looks like a pretty good year to at least see some major talent (if there's a season of course).

Yo! 

Where is your growler avatar?! 

3 hours ago, 954gator said:

Yeah man Palmetto has some alphas.   They have another true DT that must have dropped out too.   

It will be interesting to see how MNW does now that the coaches were suspended.   

So when I pointed out palmetto 2 months ago I was nuts but now someone else does and they got alphas

#givvesomecreditbrah 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

So when I pointed out palmetto 2 months ago I was nuts but now someone else does and they got alphas

#givvesomecreditbrah 

I only said that I disagreed with Palmetto playing SFA tougher than IMG.   We’ve been recruiting these kids at Fl for some time now it’s not a surprise.   Even DS said they probably go 8-4.    

38 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Not sure I know they were upset by Western in the playoffs.

I just know that palmetto is probably flying under the radar but they got some serious talent and seemed to be on the rise last year

Also in the smaller classes worth keeping a eye on Edison and Gulliver Prep and especially Edison if kids from MNW start transferring out, Edison is extremely close to them and just getting a few studs from MNW could be what turns the tide to their favor in 3a South

45 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I just know that palmetto is probably flying under the radar but they got some serious talent and seemed to be on the rise last year

Also in the smaller classes worth keeping a eye on Edison and Gulliver Prep and especially Edison if kids from MNW start transferring out, Edison is extremely close to them and just getting a few studs from MNW could be what turns the tide to their favor in 3a South

Does it look like their might be an exodus?  

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Palmetto just canceled its game at SFA. Trying to get them to host CAI as an alternative option on 10/2. 

On 5/7/2020 at 3:37 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Of the 100+ games that PGL put together, not one has been canceled yet due to the faux virus. #facts 

The #fact that two high-profile games were consummated this week is a great sign for things to come. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

Does it look like their might be an exodus?  

Not right now no

It depends on the result of the investigation IMO

If FHSAA for example gives MNW a postseason ban I am sure you see a mass exodus but nothing is known at the moment, we just waiting for the Dominos to fall so to speak