....trump gonna shut twitter down?

RedZone

Just now, Troll said:

Why do you think they even need a note? 🤔

Because the dude is a liar, and is producing misinformation at a heavy rate and he is the president of the USA. 

He constantly tweets and retweets trash conspiracy theories. I see you and him in much the same light.  The difference between the two of you, is, at least you will stay engaged and at least try to defend the position. He is always a hit and run. Never any interaction. Hence a robust debate can't be had. Generally it's because he knows it can't really be defensed. It's garbage and totally appalling that he even does it. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It was an edit as it was added directly to the tweet, not pinned as the top comment or some other thing. It was added directly into his tweet. Idk if there was a better way to add the fact check though. I'd lean toward pinning a comment directly below the tweet that can't be removed or bypassed over adding something directly to the tweet, even though it's evident that the president didn't say it or add it himself. 

It was added to the bottom and didn’t change his wording. If it was full text, then that is a violation.  A person doesn’t have to open the link if they desire.  It’s the action of the reader to do that.  An easy fix would be to post a link right below his tweet in a separate mod comment.  That may be the way to get around this or hold his feet to the fire and if he violates their terms delete his comment.  (That’s the issue) 

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

If you read it you’d have a better understanding of what you’re babbling about instead of walking around all the time clueless

no one is compelled to open and read the link. You can read trumps tweet in full without interruption and keep moving.  

I'm familiar enough with scarlet letter tags, censorship, twitter and private to have a better understanding than you apparently...

So maybe it's just your 'personal investment' towards the person, and  not the actual subject...

giphy.gif

..that's throwing you off enough to wear a dunce cap.

• Thumbs Down 1

I'm waiting to see what kind of EO he intends to produce as it pertains to this. 

I don't really imagine much appetite in congress to take this on which is what would be required to produce a law. 

Interesting situation for sure. Kind of surreal that we even have to deal with a president that is producing so much misleading information and outright lies in such a manner. I mean, I know they all have produced misinformation at times, but, this guy... There is so much that it's easier to try to count the true statements than the misleading or totally false/unfounded ones. 

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

I'm familiar enough with scarlet letter tags, censorship, twitter and private to have a better understanding than you apparently...

So maybe it's just your 'personal investment' towards the person, and  not the actual subject...

giphy.gif

..that's throwing you off enough to wear a dunce cap.

More meaningless dribble from the dumbass. You have provided nothing in the subject (Typical) but self imposed accolades. 

no get lost and let those than can contribute continue to do that. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm waiting to see what kind of EO he intends to produce as it pertains to this. 

I don't really imagine much appetite in congress to take this on which is what would be required to produce a law. 

Interesting situation for sure. Kind of surreal that we even have to deal with a president that is producing so much misleading information and outright lies in such a manner. I mean, I know they all have produced misinformation at times, but, this guy... There is so much that it's easier to try to count the true statements than the misleading or totally false/unfounded ones. 

If that’s the case then what’s the purpose of terms of service and who is responsible for enforcing them on a privately owned site?  

Here’s the rule DJT is accused of violating.  

We prohibit 3 categories of manipulative behavior and content under this policy:

Misleading information about how to participate
You can’t share false or misleading information about how to participate in an election or other civic process. This includes but is not limited to:

• misleading information about procedures to participate in a civic process (for example, that you can vote by Tweet, text message, email, or phone call in jurisdictions where these are not a possibility);
  • misleading information about requirements for participation, including identification or citizenship requirements; and
  • misleading statements or information about the official, announced date or time of a civic process.
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

If that’s the case then what’s the purpose of terms of service and who is responsible for enforcing them on a privately owned site?  

I've already mentioned that I think DJT sees himself above any rules, terms of service or pretty much anything. At times even the constitution. I mean, we are talking about a guy that has directly said the corrupt part outloud more than once. Things like intent to withold federal funding from states because their governors are from the opposition party. And on this platform where he is having issues today I might add. 

Not sure his intentions. I do know he can't write a law, so, an executive order is the most he can do. He's taking the position they are trying to influence the election. We'll see what he comes up with, if anything more than fussing and crying while sucking a ring pop. Idk. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I've already mentioned that I think DJT sees himself above any rules, terms of service or pretty much anything. At times even the constitution. I mean, we are talking about a guy that has directly said the corrupt part outloud more than once. Things like intent to withold federal funding from states because their governors are from the opposition party. And on this platform where he is having issues today I might add. 

Not sure his intentions. I do know he can't write a law, so, an executive order is the most he can do. He's taking the position they are trying to influence the election. We'll see what he comes up with, if anything more than fussing and crying while sucking a ring pop. Idk. 

I think the latter too, just a bunch of saber rattling 

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

More meaningless dribble from the dumbass. You have provided nothing in the subject (Typical) but self imposed accolades. 

no get lost and let those than can contribute continue to do that. 

You contributed just what exactly? 

with your twisted panty diatribe of how you don't like his tweets because "you" feel they are dishonest....🤣

PS: Maybe i'll just stay and laugh at you continuing to step on your own dick 😝

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Not to worry .....

any corporation could put that brown scarlet letter on your forehead...

and you will have no cause to complain 👍

Again he’s  accused of violating the terms of service.  That’s the whole reason I mentioned earlier about deleting a text and modifying it.   

1 minute ago, Troll said:

with your twisted panty diatribe of how you don't like his tweets because "you" feel they are dishonest....🤣

It’s not about me not liking his tweets. Twitter thinks he violated their terms of service 

please do stand on the sidelines, you’re contribution as usual are nothing. all you do is post pics and memes that most think are goofy and off topic anyways. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Horsefly said:

Again he’s  accused of violating the terms of service.  That’s the whole reason I mentioned earlier about deleting a text and modifying it.   

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

It’s not about me not liking his tweets. Twitter thinks he violated their terms of service 

please do stand on the sidelines, you’re contribution as usual are nothing. all you do is post pics and memes that most think are goofy and off topic anyways. 

First off you are now stuttering double posts 🤣

second...

Doesn't matter what he's "accused" of....

they are a private corp and can do what they like....

unless you forgot your first argument......

....with yourself

....already.  🤣

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Because the dude is a liar, and is producing misinformation at a heavy rate and he is the president of the USA. 

He constantly tweets and retweets trash conspiracy theories. I see you and him in much the same light.  The difference between the two of you, is, at least you will stay engaged and at least try to defend the position. He is always a hit and run. Never any interaction. Hence a robust debate can't be had. Generally it's because he knows it can't really be defensed. It's garbage and totally appalling that he even does it. 

And He's tweeted "conspiracy theories" that have proven correct  too...

imagine that 🙄

BTW: Do we need to put a tag on twitter too...you know....

to let everyone know that their twitter tags can and have been privately 'biased'?

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

First off you are now stuttering double posts 🤣

second...

Doesn't matter what he's "accused" of....

they are a private corp and can do what they like....

unless you forgot your first argument......

....with yourself

....already.  🤣

giphy.gif

More troll nonsensical babbling.    Nothing to add to the topic.    

A few lines above you accused me of this which had nothing to do with corporate twitter Policies 
👇

20 minutes ago, Troll said:

Troll the town fool.   You wear it well    😂 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

More troll nonsensical babbling.    Nothing to add to the topic.    

A few lines above you accused me of this which had nothing to do with the topic corporate twitter
👇

Troll the town fool.   You wear it well    😂 

Nice dunce post. 👌....this post adds just what again? 😝

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Nice dunce post. 👌....this post adds just what again? 😝

giphy.gif

It’s reinforces your stupidity on the topic. The cartoon depiction of yourself as a dopey dog is fitting.  

As a FYI: I glanced over at your post on Stephen King conspiracies, typical troll... lmao 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

What in God's name are you contributing on a HSFB forum???

SMDH

Who are you again?.  You’re a very forgettable character.  You have never done anything whether football related or OT. Like I said before you’re known for making comments about a gotdamn pizza bet and mocking the Afro of a poster.  Does that about have you pegged? 😂 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Technology. Advancements from where we are now verse the last 300 years. 40 years ago, most had a land line, not everyone. A lot had a television set or a radio to hear and see what we were supposed to think is the absolute truth. Days of people hearing news, rumors at family events are gone forever. Now a kid savy enough at the age of 6 has a opinion on everything. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Now days almost everyone has a say, expression and thought they can broadcast. I’d bet the farm we have had way more corrupt and misleading presidents/politicians then our current. Our advancement in technology just shows the dirty laundry way more. It’s only going to get worse really. No matter who comes next. Imagine having this tech in the Roman era... history will repeat  

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, CardinalTruth said:

Technology. Advancements from where we are now verse the last 300 years. 40 years ago, most had a land line, not everyone. A lot had a television set or a radio to hear and see what we were supposed to think is the absolute truth. Days of people hearing news, rumors at family events are gone forever. Now a kid savy enough at the age of 6 has a opinion on everything. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Now days almost everyone has a say, expression and thought they can broadcast. I’d bet the farm we have had way more corrupt and misleading presidents/politicians then our current. Our advancement in technology just shows the dirty laundry way more. It’s only going to get worse really. No matter who comes next. Imagine having this tech in the Roman era... history will repeat  

Idk if we have had any more misleading presidents than this one. I'd hate to see the list of lies that it takes to best this cat. xD

I guess that I agree we probably ain't seen nothing yet. He'll, we got people fighting their fellow Americans practically tooth and nail to justify the lies this one spews. It's gotten pretty normal after 3 years. I'm guessing that my theory of "there is always a next" will prove out in the future. Hopefully it's a while off, but, the way it's all been heading, it could be very next. Hahaha. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk if we have had any more misleading presidents than this one. I'd hate to see the list of lies that it takes to best this cat. xD

I guess that I agree we probably ain't seen nothing yet. He'll, we got people fighting their fellow Americans practically tooth and nail to justify the lies this one spews. It's gotten pretty normal after 3 years. I'm guessing that my theory of "there is always a next" will prove out in the future. Hopefully it's a while off, but, the way it's all been heading, it could be very next. Hahaha. 

Sadly it’s going to be the new normal. You will also see that phrase “new normal” much much more in the time to come. I don’t care what color people are, there religion, or beliefs... last I checked we all bleed the same, we all push up daisies or float in the air or water. The way I see it, it’s really only going to get worse. Feels like a reset coming with how everything is shaking out. Time will tell   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Who are you again?.  You’re a very forgettable character.  You have never done anything whether football related or OT. Like I said before you’re known for making comments about a gotdamn pizza bet and mocking the Afro of a poster.  Does that about have you pegged? 😂 

And you are some political know it all on a HSFB forum. I'm sure the world is a better place because of your rants on a HSFB forum. For you tomorrow is wake up and repeat. Maybe you should run for office and make a real difference 😂

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

And you are some political know it all on a HSFB forum. I'm sure the world is a better place because of your rants on a HSFB forum. For you tomorrow is wake up and repeat. Maybe you should run for office and make a real difference 😂

That applies to pretty much everyone on this OT site...including YOU.   what a pointless statement, but that’s Ironman.  😂 

cya tomorrow....😉