....trump gonna shut twitter down?

RedZone

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

For one thing he suggested that every human in the state would get a ballot. Not just registered voters ya know. He said everyone. 

To be honest it seems at like he doesn't really want every registered voter to have the opportunity to vote, and it also seems like he's suggesting if every registered voter does have easy opportunity that it would somehow be bad for him, per earlier statements. Just like democrats have often said, voter suppression and low turnout is the only way Republicans continue winning. That may or may not be true, but, it is the playbook. Earlier statements and that tweet are proof. 

Notice he didn't have a problem with Georgia's rogue secretary of state Raffensberger when he mailed out all of those applications for mail in vote. He only wants to silence one side's voice. Here lies the problem.

As I stated both sides do it. There is proof that both sides do it. Knowing this how can you think by having a mail in voting system there is no possibility of it being rigged? By either party.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

For one thing he suggested that every human in the state would get a ballot. Not just registered voters ya know. He said everyone. 

To be honest it seems at like he doesn't really want every registered voter to have the opportunity to vote, and it also seems like he's suggesting if every registered voter does have easy opportunity that it would somehow be bad for him, per earlier statements. Just like democrats have often said, voter suppression and low turnout is the only way Republicans continue winning. That may or may not be true, but, it is the playbook. Earlier statements and that tweet are proof. 

Notice he didn't have a problem with Georgia's rogue secretary of state Raffensberger when he mailed out all of those applications for mail in vote. He only wants to silence one side's voice. Here lies the problem.

Are you aware CA just had to recall 200k non registered mail in voting ballots? 200K. Trump won some states by as few as 11k votes man. 

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Do you REALLY believe only registered voters will get a ballot?

Do you really believe every human in the state will get one?

What about the other part that he said in an interview, where not only will they get one but the part where someone will guide their hand if they're handicapped and all that type bullshit?

The dude is a loon and only people that don't care about voter suppression as long as it's their guy it helps believe otherwise. 

27 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Do you really believe every human in the state will get one?

What about the other part that he said in an interview, where not only will they get one but the part where someone will guide their hand if they're handicapped and all that type bullshit?

The dude is a loon and only people that don't care about voter suppression as long as it's their guy it helps believe otherwise. 

CA had to recall 200k illegal voter ballots

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The thing is, there was so much emphasis put on social media misinformation affecting the last presidential election. So, Twitter is trying to act as a concerned citizen and mitigate that after receiving so much criticism in the past. 

I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot, would this be an issue with DJT or the same people we see up at arms today. I feel pretty sure it wouldn't be. 

The link is a choice, not something anyone has to click on, although, probably should click on. 

I do think social media companies have some responsibility for what is being shared on their platforms, which is why they institute terms of service to begin with. I think the president has jumped the shark in this instance, because what he said is without any real merit. If he was more thoughtful about what he chose to post on there, perhaps there is no need for links to be added to his posts. Just another assholes opinion of course. 

I'd prefer people to be more thoughtful about what they share and think about more than their own agendas. Think about potential repercussions and etc., but, that's not happening. Lol.

Good post and I agree with you. Liars need to be called out and Fact Checks need to be done without bias, and for all. 

I've seen lies by both sides, by politicians and law inforcement persons. 

• Like 1