George Floyd’s Death and Protests

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Not ONE of these trump morons will post trump twitter, but they post every other POS on the internet. 😀

Freaking weird with a capital W.

I had to go check, but, someone told me earlier that DJT called these new protests organized. 

Well, fucking duh! The first night in Minneapolis was not, but since then, you're damn right they're organized. How ignorant is this guy? Sad. 

• Like 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

Never bro. You know this. You can't do it peacefully, because the president will call you and your mom names at his rallies and on twitter, inciting violence against you and your peaceful protests. 

When you finally pop and go full on anarchy then he goes full on dog whistle and incites even further violence threatening to shoot and being an idiot about whether the protests are organized or grassroots. Totally disconnected from the reality that has brought all of this on. As are his lapdogs. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I had to go check, but, someone told me earlier that DJT called these new protests organized. 

Well, fucking duh! The first night in Minneapolis was not, but since then, you're damn right they're organized. How ignorant is this guy? Sad. 

He did and has been ranting all day.

..trump will be mistaken for the late greats McArthir and Patton though. 😀

If the cops were smart, they'd join in some of these protests. Protest the ignorant bastards that cause the badge to lose respect. Cops are citizens too. They need to accept they have a responsibility in all of this for their fellow citizens. Stop acting like a gang themselves. 

I hear them fussing when they have trouble policing certain neighborhoods because people don't talk and act like good witnesses. Well, neither do they. Can't stand up there and be mad about how people react to you when you are doing the exact same stuff. 

Cop standing there with his back turned while the other knelt on a man's neck until he died! 

Then they'll load up in riot gear and shoot water cannons, flash bangs, pepper spray, tear gas and rubber bullets right after having done that like a fucking gang their own selves. 

Individually many of them, probably most are good people. Put them together as the blue stripe gang though... 

They better start working hard to get back the respect these bad apples have lost their badge for them instead of ganging up and ignoring the problem. Act like a part of the community and stop pretending you aren't part of it. Stop turning your back while one of your gang kills a man. Fucking hell. 

• Thanks 2

I’ll maintain, destroying the lives, property of and livelihoods of innocent people is the epitome of stupidity and never will be justified. So don’t try. Support it if you think It makes a point, but don’t justify it. 

Nothing ever justifies innocent people suffering. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1