Jump to content

Guess who can't get prep gridiron out of his head


Columbiafan

Recommended Posts

https://247sports.com/high-school/georgia/board/106025/Contents/certainly-not-trying-to-hype-prepgridironcom-but-147828305/

 

 

 

I guess Rab misses posting here because the minor leagues at GA board can't keep up but he was so out of his element over here that he stay hiding over there out of fear of being embarrassed again 🤣😂😂

  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Rab would be far too old to ever get medically cleared to get in the ring with me in a cage match LMAO

Hey, when I was about your age, I got in the ring with a 66-year old and ended up on the canvas. Now to be fair, he was a former professional boxer. But you never know!

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I've also seen enough WWE to know how to use a cage LMAO

I wouldn’t sleep on Rab! Plus I hear he’s a big guy.
 

I was 20 year old, just home from college, and was in tip top shape getting ready to box in the Olympic Cup which was a precursor to the Goodwill Games. My 77 year old grandpa wanted to arm wrestle me. We always did that when I was a boy and it was a family get together where the younger cousins had taken their shot. “No Grandpa. I don’t want to accidentally hurt you.” Him, my Dad and uncles started laughing. After being goaded into it, I stepped up. Neither of us budged when he said go. Finally I twitched and he didn’t react. Then I put more pressure. Had him about half way down and thought I’d finish him off. As soon as I hit the gas BAM! He about ripped my shoulder out of its socket. That day I could out what old man strength meant. 
 

I’ve told this same story many times. I also told it when I eulogized him four years later.  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

9 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Rab would be far too old to ever get medically cleared to get in the ring with me in a cage match LMAO

 

9 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Hey, when I was about your age, I got in the ring with a 66-year old and ended up on the canvas. Now to be fair, he was a former professional boxer. But you never know!

 

9 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I've also seen enough WWE to know how to use a cage LMAO

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Is it really cheating if it's a "cage match"

 

Who would accept a cage match and not try to use the cage in the fight lol

Anything goes in a cage match just watch Dusty Rhodes. The horsemen broke Dusty's leg in a cage match.  Cage matches are a young man's match.  I say Columbiafan makes Rab bleed.  Rabs Old school and will never quit.  Rufus will be Rab's manager.  This match will take place at halftime of Valdosta at Colquitt no time limit.  HawgGoneit will be ref. 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Anything goes in a cage match just watch Dusty Rhodes. The horsemen broke Dusty's leg in a cage match.  Cage matches are a young man's match.  I say Columbiafan makes Rab bleed.  Rabs Old school and will never quit.  Rufus will be Rab's manager.  This match will take place at halftime of Valdosta at Colquitt no time limit.  HawgGoneit will be ref. 

No time limit? What about the game LMAO

  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

When the fans see this they will temporary forget the game violence will be met with violence. My pick it will go less than 30 minutes not a Ric Flair hour long match.  

I could take a undertaker pace and probably beat Rab in under 30 minutes with a cage match lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Anything goes in a cage match just watch Dusty Rhodes. The horsemen broke Dusty's leg in a cage match.  Cage matches are a young man's match.  I say Columbiafan makes Rab bleed.  Rabs Old school and will never quit.  Rufus will be Rab's manager.  This match will take place at halftime of Valdosta at Colquitt no time limit.  HawgGoneit will be ref. 

Not to throw shade on your plan...but me and Rab are not allowed in the same room.   And to be clear...Rab is old.  Rab is feeble.  When he says he has medical issues...he ain't joking.

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure if I ever said this, but, I like old Rab. He's a Packer sometimes, when he ain't a Wildcat.

On personal notes... I generally forgive his ignorance and/or insensitivity to race issues and for having a clearly different political views than myself. I see him as a dinosaur that came up through a different time,, so, I kind of get why he is who he is as far as all of that goes.. It's the outright disrespect for the board, it's membership, it's rules and myself that led to his exit. 

We all have moments. We all bend and break rules and have lapses of reason as it pertains to how we treat one another, but, some live in that land where reason is absent. Mutual respect is absent. Etc. 

 

I'd pay good money to see Rab throw em with ColumbiaFan though. That could be fun. No weapons allowed. Well, maybe a folding chair. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Not to throw shade on your plan...but me and Rab are not allowed in the same room.   And to be clear...Rab is old.  Rab is feeble.  When he says he has medical issues...he ain't joking.

 

 

Rufus>>

Local promoters have already posted Rabid Rab will be  managed by Ravishing Rufus. 

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not sure if I ever said this, but, I like old Rab. He's a Packer sometimes, when he ain't a Wildcat.

On personal notes... I generally forgive his ignorance and/or insensitivity to race issues and for having a clearly different political views than myself. I see him as a dinosaur that came up through a different time,, so, I kind of get why he is who he is as far as all of that goes.. It's the outright disrespect for the board, it's membership, it's rules and myself that led to his exit. 

We all have moments. We all bend and break rules and have lapses of reason as it pertains to how we treat one another, but, some live in that land where reason is absent. Mutual respect is absent. Etc. 

 

I'd pay good money to see Rab throw em with ColumbiaFan though. That could be fun. No weapons allowed. Well, maybe a folding chair. 

Man if I get access to a folding chair it would be a wrap lol

  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...