Jump to content

Don't grab a police officers taser after you fall asleep at the drive thru


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Based on CURRENT news, the encounter was legit, the way it degraded into a fight will have to be sorted out based on cam/bodycam video. If he would have been shot the moment he took the taser and the

Another jealous sailor. It's ok. I know a lot of people who "almost" joined the USMC. Will you bell bottom jean, Gilligan hat wearing motherfuckers ever get used to being just the worlds biggest

And yet he wasn't murdered....   The problem isn't just cops,it's this generation.   No one takes their profession seriously nor do they value life in general. It's always me first

Posted Images

Just now, rockinl said:

A taser is not considered a deadly weapon. Fact. Do you have ANY clue about the force continuum?

Have you ever been in a deadly force situation situation?

Yes.. I actually do.   Probably a lot ore than you.

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Ok 1 Adam 12. I stand corrected. 

This aint the Navy.

Has nothing to do with the NAVY or the Military or Rules of Engagement if your in OEF or OIF.

It has to do with Domestic Law Enforcement on Local, State and Federal Levels.

You can't resist arrest,  throw punches, fight on the ground, steal a taser gun, take off running in a short foot pursuit and in that foot pursuit with a LEO feet behind you and suddenly turn around with something in your hand (furtive Move) is what its called for you....  and actually shoot and expect the LEO to not pull his service pistol out and use Deadly force.    (PS... all this happens in seconds to mili-seconds).

JUST FYI... 

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rockinl said:

A taser is not considered a deadly weapon. Fact. Do you have ANY clue about the force continuum?

Have you ever been in a deadly force situation situation?

Yes...  You clearly haven't

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Has nothing to do with the NAVY or the Military or Rules of Engagement if your in OEF or OIF.

It has to do with Domestic Law Enforcement on Local, State and Federal Levels.

You can't resist arrest,  throw punches, fight on the ground, steal a taser gun, take off running in a short foot pursuit and in that foot pursuit with a LEO feet behind you and suddenly turn around with something in your hand (furtive Move) is what its called for you....  and actually shoot and expect the LEO to not pull his service pistol out and use Deadly force.    (PS... all this happens in seconds to mili-seconds).

JUST FYI... 

I was in 2 deadly force confrontations during my 12 years in law enforcement.

Both tried in court.

 

JUST FYI.

  • Thanks 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, rockinl said:

A taser is not considered a deadly weapon. Fact. Do you have ANY clue about the force continuum?

Have you ever been in a deadly force situation situation?

Also Mr. Force Recon.    There isnt any Force Continuum.   Police officers on almost every level (Local, State and Federal) don't have to use one level of force above the threat they see.

If it meets "Deadly Force"....  Deadly Force can be used.

Most Department across America.   Deadly Force Policy---  "I feel threatened for my Physical Safety or the Physical Safety of others."

Put the Play-Station down.

  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rockinl said:

Thank goodness Ive been set straight by a amateur Joe Friday squid.

Im out, again.

Put the Play-Station down.  When you have to post "Force Recon."   It pretty much tells me that your a Poser. 

I'm sure your DD214 says....  " Washed out" during the initial tryout.

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way poser..   I've been on Las Flores many times..  Been on Red Beach so many times that I can't recall.

Run up and down almost every mountain side on Camp Pendleton.   Of course... That's what being a Military veteran that has done many deployment all over this planet over a 20+ year career gets you.

Now take the embarrassment that I just gave you... Because you don't know jackshit about Deadly Force Policy with Police Departments on a Local,  State or Federal Level.

PS.  Nice Force Recon Patch..   LOL

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way...  We laughed at all the Force Recon dudes when the Marine Corp finally joined SOCOM.   

You know why we laughed..  Because the Marines were knocking at the door of our TRADET commands in Coronado and Little Creek everyday begging for training on how to do the job.

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My biggest story about a Force Recon Marine.   On deployment in the MED.   We were going to do an OTB operation where we conducted an OTH from 30 miles out.    You know.. it actually means you have to get into the Water there Marine.    The Force Recon Marine shows up with nothing float tested and had his sniper rife strapped around his back like he was just going to swim it in from 1000M out without any flotations.

We (The Professionals) said.. "Hey bro, you going to put in floatation on your equipment?"

The big bad Force Recon Marine looked around with a stupid look on his face and said... "Huhhhhhh?"

He walked off and never came back.  Even his dumb ass suddenly realized he didn't know what the shit he was doing.    But hey... it was really nothing New!!!

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

By the way...  We laughed at all the Force Recon dudes when the Marine Corp finally joined SOCOM.   

You know why we laughed..  Because the Marines were knocking at the door of our TRADET commands in Coronado and Little Creek everyday begging for training on how to do the job.

Man you are hilarious. You have obviously been rattled by @rockinlsettle down, bro, yu too bummy!!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rockinl said:

A taser is not considered a deadly weapon. Fact. Do you have ANY clue about the force continuum?

Have you ever been in a deadly force situation situation?

It appears to me that the officer who shot the man still has his taser. If so that means the suspect took the other officer's taser. Is it possible that the closest pursuing officer didn't know that? If so, is it possible that when the suspect reaches back with a weapon, the surprised officer didn't realize for a second or two, that the electrical discharge was not the flash from a gun. 

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Correct. The cop that killed him was apparently unaware that the other cops taser was taken. Then the suspect turned and pointed something at the chasing cop in the dark.

What do people expect will happen? Very unfortunate. The incident went from a very calm DUI arrest to code red in an instant because of a rash decision made by the suspect.

Cooperate and he is booked and released within 8-10 hours (they typically wait for BAL to be under the legal limit). Very unfortunate and sad incident. Don't fight cops unless your convinced your life depends on it. This situation was calm and the person had zero rational reason to believe his life was in danger.

Maybe the Left's constant poisoning of blacks and liberals through dishonest media and muckraking planted a seed in this guy's mind? This one is on the leftist media and fucktardocrats in my opinion. 

  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

In this case deadly force was justified. In Minneapolis not so much.

You can’t conflate every incident together as equally guilty or innocent. It is a case by case basis. 

Also when you live you life as a criminal, you can’t be surprised that you may be killed. You sign up for the dangers when your life choices involve being a stain on society. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally different scenario. Minneapolis was straight-up murder. That cop was as crooked as the day is long. So we're all of his little fuckboys that were assisting him. It looks more like a hit than an arrest.

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Correct. The cop that killed him was apparently unaware that the other cops taser was taken. Then the suspect turned and pointed something at the chasing cop in the dark.

What do people expect will happen? Very unfortunate. The incident went from a very calm DUI arrest to code red in an instant because of a rash decision made by the suspect.

Cooperate and he is booked and released within 8-10 hours (they typically wait for BAL to be under the legal limit). Very unfortunate and sad incident. Don't fight cops unless your convinced your life depends on it. This situation was calm and the person had zero rational reason to believe his life was in danger.

Maybe the Left's constant poisoning of blacks and liberals through dishonest media and muckraking planted a seed in this guy's mind? This one is on the leftist media and fucktardocrats in my opinion. 

Not a bad take, except for the last two sentences that you threw in at the end, and decided to bold. The use of "fucktardocrats" didn't help at all, other than with the 12 year-olds who read this site.

4 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Totally different scenario. Minneapolis was straight-up murder that cop was as crooked as the day is long. So we're all of his little fuckboys that were assisting him. it looks more like a hit than an arrest. They work together in the same club, a potential front for cartel counterfeiting, and George Floyd potentially had phony cartel cash.

Not a bad take, except for the last two sentences you threw in at the end. Obviously, you're familiar with the make-believe TV series Ozark.

You should consider a rule by which you go back and delete the last two sentences on your posts before you hit the Submit Reply button.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen I’m sick to my stomach that police are executing human beings but also I’m Sick about how everyone is living life, there’s no quality of life, I’m a racist piece of shit because I support having a police department.

 

at the end of day I can’t condone the actions of driving drunk  in a parking lot then getting in a scuffle with police when they were calmly arresting him   And then stealing their weapon and using it against the officer

 

 

i ask if you were a officer I asked what would you do? And the answer I got was Fuck you Klansman,

 

it’s not all the police this shits 50 50  they got tighten up, but at same time we gotta tighten the fuckup as well, or nothing is gonna change

 

well I’m out before y’all turn this into Mad Max Fury Road 

 

dueces

 

 

it is what it is . I’m out 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

No way in hell I could be a police officer. Risking your life every day for assholes like that to try and take your weapons to use against you? I imagine some of you would be against him getting shot if he had taken their sidearm as well. 
 

As a kid my Dad told me if I ever get pulled over to be respectful and answer the questions asked. The moment you act like an asshole you’re likely to be treated as one. 
 

I don’t know if he should’ve been shot or not, but I do know if he had complied he’d be alive today. 
 

Tiresome watching people get shot because they don’t know how to fucking act when they get pulled over by the police. 
 

Tiresome listening to people make excuses for the officers who unjustly kill people.

 

Tiresome listening to people make excuses for criminals who act like fucking idiots fighting with police. If you’re gonna swing at an officer best believe you’d do more if given the opportunity. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lately.... I've perused countless YouTube comment sections in videos where suspects have taken cop"s tasers after fighting them. One even took the taser from the cop and CHASED him with it.

One guy deployed a taser on a cop.

 

NO WHERE in those comment sections did one person say these men should have been shot and killed 

 

But with this, you have thousands of brain dead trumptards reaching deep up their crusty asses to make this make some sense in those YouTube comment sections. You have a few here

 

You sorry ass bitches aren't even interested in hiding your bias and hypocrisy anymore 😒 

Some of the same incest offspring that were here clowning George Floyd now have the nerves to say, "this isn't the same as George Floyd"

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Lately.... I've perused countless YouTube comment sections in videos where suspects have taken cop"s tasers after fighting them. One even took the taser from the cop and CHASED him with it.

One guy deployed a taser on a cop.

 

NO WHERE in those comment sections did one person say these men should have been shot and killed 

 

But with this, you have thousands of brain dead trumptards reaching deep up their crusty asses to make this make some sense in those YouTube comment sections. You have a few here

 

You sorry ass bitches aren't even interested in hiding your bias and hypocrisy anymore 😒 

Some of the same incest offspring that were here clowning George Floyd now have the nerves to say, "this isn't the same as George Floyd"

 

 

Gotta ask homes. What does trump have to do with this? I mean, he didn’t eulogize a known kkk member nor was he best buddies with jesse helms like another guy running for president. 
 

You whine about people not hiding their hypocrisy when you’re just as big a racist prick. On the other side but still the problem and not the solution. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Gotta ask homes. What does trump have to do with this? I mean, he didn’t eulogize a known kkk member nor was he best buddies with jesse helms like another guy running for president. 
 

You whine about people not hiding their hypocrisy when you’re just as big a racist prick. On the other side but still the problem and not the solution. 

Homes.... you'd ask that dumb question when every piece of trailer trash here have invoked politics regardless of the discussion...

It seems as if every black person that calls out racism is labeled a racist by ignorant backwoods fucks.

Your labels means nothing to me Sweetie. You're stupid. Why would I ever consider your opinions?

I did notice that nowhere in your whining did you address the hypocrisy I pointed out.

Add something of value to that and I might actually give a fuck..... but since we know you're incapable how about you gtfo.... SweetChump

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...