Maxpreps preseason top 25

HurricaneNick

1 hour ago, MC Rockets said:

There was an event in Ohio that had STA vs Duncanville. SJB vs MNW and BG playing someone else too. I believe due to Covid-19 concerns the event as a whole canceled. MNW actually upgraded as far as SOS. They picked up IMG in place of SJB.

They played IMG last season tho. I don't think too many people will be that amped up to see that game again compared to playing SJB. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NS and DV have tougher OOS schedules this season than MD

Gonzaga with the #1 QB in America isn't ranked, but the other three WCAC programs are

SFA/Cen10, SFA/DV, DLS/NS, SJP/SC and SFA/IMG are the Top 5 GOTY

SJB scheduled 14 MNW (canceled) , 21 MC and 25 ESL

Is Trinity* back for good? 

After last years killer schedule SJC rolled it back a hair...instead of four of the top ten they only play four of the top 20 (1-7-18-20)...the WCAC is crazy...the top four could end up in any order...and IMG is loaded...and not done yet most likely.

DLS-NS was just cancelled...won't be the last.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Damn where is columbia and marietta 👿😡

Marietta is laughing and polishing our state title rings. You never answered me if y’all got those runner up ribbons we had sent down to you! You can probably figure out a way to hang them from your mirror like a HS graduation tassel. It’ll look cute, like your coach studding his letterman’s jacket! 

Congrats on your preseason ranking! Like the puppies, maybe you should have your parade now. Lord knows you won’t be when it matters! 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Another year of the north georgia all stars. Last year marietta this year a familiar name grayson. 

Another year of the whiny bitch south jawjans. But don’t despair, I hear your coach learned to cheat from the master.

Can’t wait for you to coattail valdostas success when your ranking proves garbage again this year. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Let’s hope y’all score more than 3 field goals when it matters. 

bgw

“but.......but.......but.......they had a senior qb and ours was a sophomore. Our rb got hurt. We are lowends! We should get a do over because it’s not fair!”

mtp sounds like a fucking millennial on the rag whose mommy and daddy have made excuses for him at every turn in life. 

I hope those runner up ribbons we sent down arrived and you showcase them proudly on your rear view mirror. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I'm being serious

Wasn't Miami Central ranked at that exact position last year in preseason?

And the top 5 looks the same as last year just a slightly different order

This top 25 had to been at least 80% of the same teams that was in the top 25 last year, ik it's same 4 FL teams 

I agree with this.

36 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Looks like SFA/GC will be playing in the regular season. 

Interesting...GC really stepping up their schedule...four Top 20 teams from the DMV (only state with four is California...three from Texas and Florida)... pretty impressive for such a small area.

• Like 1