Georgia 7A Football Predictions 2020

ngdawg

6 minutes ago, Fred said:

^^^^^^^^

What he said other than the complaint being filed because I wouldn't have said that. 😎  The year in between jobs is the unknown.  Otherwise it is pretty clear.

Against my better judgement, I'll make it easy for you.  Page 22 section 1.70.
https://www.ghsa.net/sites/default/files/documents/Constitution/Constitution19-20Completecx13.pdf

I haven't filed any complaint xD, and can't say that one has for sure, but, it is totally plausible that one would be filed. Especially considering the nature of the first tweet from Rush's Valdosta twitter. 

There is a lot going on with all of this. If certain folks made up a lot of shit to fire Rush, it seems logical to think certain folks would file complaints about undue influence and kids following him to another GHSA school though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I haven't filed any complaint xD, and can't say that one has for sure, but, it is totally plausible that one would be filed. Especially considering the nature of the first tweet from Rush's Valdosta twitter. 

There is a lot going on with all of this. If certain folks made up a lot of shit to fire Rush, it seems logical to think certain folks would file complaints about undue influence and kids following him to another GHSA school though.

I agree totally.  My comments were for @FootballGuy and not you.  I realized I was not clear about that.

Edited to get the right board member.  It's tough when the short term memory goes. 😆

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

No she is not a secretary. My wife’s friend is a secretary. They do not work together. 

Now answer mine bitch. Why would a proud local community like lowends hire a coach from another fucking state to lead their homegrowns? I’ve asked in three of four separate threads and each time you avoid the question like your team did a title last year. 

You Dumb MF your coach is from Virginia and came only after the Woodward Academy mom got the job. So quit lieing and by the way all that hot air bullshit you were talking about coming to Marietta for a better education is a lot of horse shit. Lowndes Trumps their ass in AP scores, Graduation percent and a group of other educational points. And it’s a flat lie if you think it’s a better school than Woodward. And before you start that bullshit about trade schools and placement program that’s called a technical school you no brain bitch. Hell I bet in LOUISIANA THATS A STEP UP LOL, dumbass

🤣

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

You Dumb MF your coach is from Virginia and came only after the Woodward Academy mom got the job. So quit lieing and by the way all that hot air bullshit you were talking about coming to Marietta for a better education is a lot of horse shit. Lowndes Trumps their ass in AP scores, Graduation percent and a group of other educational points. And it’s a flat lie if you think it’s a better school than Woodward. And before you start that bullshit about trade schools and placement program that’s called a technical school you no brain bitch. Hell I bet in LOUISIANA THATS A STEP UP LOL, dumbass

🤣

I believe that Walton, which is in Marietta, is a top 5 school in the state. Woodward Academy is also a very good school. However, both of those schools are much better than any other in the state, whether in Lowndes or not.

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I believe that Walton, which is in Marietta, is a top 5 school in the state. Woodward Academy is also a very good school. However, both of those schools are much better than any other in the state, whether in Lowndes or not.

My bad I was addressing sweetpants

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

🤣

Dude! You’re a complete fucking tool. Not that we all didn’t know that. 

Coach Morgan took over in the 2016 season. Arik arrived in 2017. If you’re going to make up lies at least make them line up time wise. 

Lowends average act score is a point lower than Marietta and that includes all students, including one of the highest ESL numbers in jawja. Factor in the IB program alone and lowends is blown out of the water, as y’all don’t have the program because you couldn’t qualify. With adults like you who write run on paragraphs it’s no wonder. 

Lastly, I don’t know much about the state of Louisiana as far as their HS academics go, as I only went to college there. This is something I’ve said several times but again, your too fucking dumb to retain it. 

Any more lies you wanna pump out? 

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

🤣

When will you answer the fucking question you simp ass mook?

How does a prideful local community program get a guy from another fucking state to coach all of their homegrown kids?!? You yap like a whiny bitch 247 about “community pride” but when your bitchassea had the opportunity to hire a man to lead your program you went to another state! 

What does that say about how your community really feels about your local pride?!?

It says you’re full of shit. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Dude! You’re a complete fucking tool. Not that we all didn’t know that. 

Coach Morgan took over in the 2016 season. Arik arrived in 2017. If you’re going to make up lies at least make them line up time wise. 

Lowends average act score is a point lower than Marietta and that includes all students, including one of the highest ESL numbers in jawja. Factor in the IB program alone and lowends is blown out of the water, as y’all don’t have the program because you couldn’t qualify. With adults like you who write run on paragraphs it’s no wonder. 

Lastly, I don’t know much about the state of Louisiana as far as their HS academics go, as I only went to college there. This is something I’ve said several times but again, your too fucking dumb to retain it. 

Any more lies you wanna pump out? 

Better check those scores again Cowgirl. Lowndes 96% graduation where Marietta 76%. AP classes higher than Marietta in Reading and Math. It’s real bitch

5 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Better check those scores again Cowgirl. Lowndes 96% graduation where Marietta 76%. AP classes higher than Marietta in Reading and Math. It’s real bitch

😂 

My IB Daughter would be your valedictorian. And remind me what your HS option for kids who won’t go the college route? Slinging or minimum wage dead ends. Like most of your area. 

8 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Based on a College Readiness Index, Marietta has a score of 25.6, while Lowndes has a score of 16.7. However, in terms of national rankings, Lowndes outranks Marietta by just under 2,000 places.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Based on a College Readiness Index, Marietta has a score of 25.6, while Lowndes has a score of 16.7. However, in terms of national rankings, Lowndes outranks Marietta by just under 2,000 places.

Those folks don’t need college readiness to sell boiled goobers and peaches at roadside stands. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

It’s laughable that the school graduates over 90% of its kids and their CRI is such a joke. It kind of says “show up and well give you a diploma” because they obviously aren’t getting ready for college. 

But hey.......congrats on that great graduation rate! 

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bet anybody a hunsky he takes this to the local vent for sympathy. It’s his MO when he’s laughed off of here. 

Any Takers?

@Columbiafan

@BUFORDGAWOLVES

@imaGoodBoyNow

@HooverOutlaw

The only one listed here that has any potential credibility is wolfboy. The rest are wanna be players in HS football. You and that douch crew listed no nothing about football. So go blow up your next prospect and get ready for Lowndes to whip all the teams listed above. 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

The only one listed here that has any potential credibility is wolfboy. The rest are wanna be players in HS football. You and that douch crew listed no nothing about football. So go blow up your next prospect and get ready for Lowndes to whip all the teams listed above. 

And since when do you have the credibility to judge credibility you clueless moron

Let me know when you have done shit for any high school sport and get back to me because I'm sure your as worthless to the sport as your buddy Ga96 is

14 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Another fine exhibit of all that book lurnin’ they do at lowends! 

You’re right Buddy. We “no” nothing. Well. Not totally true. We all “know” lowends got slapped up in the title game last year against Marietta!!!

I need to buy my bitch a phone that has grammar check with predictive features so some of his garbage makes sense. I feel bad mtp is so uneducated that simple spelling, punctuation and proper word use is something he is incapable of performing. 

But he no’s him sum futball!!’

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Another fine exhibit of all that book lurnin’ they do at lowends! 

You’re right Buddy. We “no” nothing. Well. Not totally true. We all “know” lowends got slapped up in the title game last year against Marietta!!!

I need to buy my bitch a phone that has grammar check with predictive features so some of his garbage makes sense. I feel bad mtp is so uneducated that simple spelling, punctuation and proper word use is something he is incapable of performing. 

But he no’s him sum futball!!’

Better feel bad for your gang homies that keep whacking your students. Ho him just another day in the hood. Lol pathetic 

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

And since when do you have the credibility to judge credibility you clueless moron

Let me know when you have done shit for any high school sport and get back to me because I'm sure your as worthless to the sport as your buddy Ga96 is

You still standing at the I-75 off ramp with newspaper and a can of water to wash windshields for a handout. Better worry about that ass whipping ya got coming this year from a broken down Cat team.